NEET Superspeciality Exam
NEET Superspeciality Exam 2017: The National Board of Examinations is going to conduct NEET Superspeciality Exam for admission to DM/MCh Courses. The examination will be held on 10th June 2017 at various cities. Interested candidates can apply for NEET SS Notification by filling the NEET Superspeciality Application Form before the last date which is given below. NEET SS is a single window entrance exam for entry to DM/MCh/PDCC courses.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Courses
- Eligibility Criteria
- Mode of Admission
- Exam Pattern
- Way to apply
- Important Date
- Official Link
NEET Superspeciality Exam
Name of Conducting Body
The National Board of Examinations
10th June 2017
Last Date to Fill Application Form
Will Be Updated Soon
Candidates can apply for NEET Superspeciality Notification by submitting application form through the proper channel before the end date that will be updated soon. For acquiring more details regarding NEET Exam Superspeciality you need to go through the below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Do You Know? How to Get Admission In Medical Colleges
- Candidates who want to get admission to Super Speciality courses should possess Medical Degree recognized by MCI.
- For DM Course: Applying candidates should possess MD Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from recognized Medical Institute/ University.
- For MCh Course: Contenders must hold MS Degree in concerned Speciality with good academic records from recognized Medical Institute/ University.
- For Post-Doctoral Certificate Courses (PDCC): Entrants should possess MD/ MS Degree in relevant stream recognized by MCI.
Know Here: How To Prepare For NEET
Mode of Admission:
Admission to DM/ MCh/ PDCC Courses will be done on basis of their performance in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test which will be held on 10th June 2017.
NEET SS Exam Pattern:
- The examination shall be held as a Computer Based Test.
- National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test comprise of 200 Multiple Choice Questions from the MD/MS curriculum followed at medical colleges in India duly prescribed /adopted by Medical Council of India with prior approval of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India.
Get Step Wise Procedure: How To Calculate NEET Percentile
Process to apply:
- Eligible candidates first visit the official site of National Board of Examinations that is www.natboard.edu.in
- On home page of official site go to “Quick Links “section and hit the “NEET PG Website” link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link and read the notification carefully and fill the form with all necessary information carefully and correctly.
- Attach the required documents/ certificate along with application and submit it through proper channel before the end date.
National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test Superspeciality 2017 will be a single eligibility cum entrance exam namely ‘National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to Super Specialty Courses’ for academic session 2017. Institutes such as AIIMS, New Delhi /PGIMER, Chandigarh/ SRICHITRA, Thiruvanathapuram /NIMHANS, Bengaluru /JIPMER, Puducherry are not included in the test.
Exam Date: 10th June 2017
You can get the complete information regarding NEET Superspeciality Exam 2017 through this Official Link.
Have a Look On Below Links