Port Management Board Recruitment
Port Management Board Recruitment 2017: Through Port Management Board Recruitment, Port Management Board on behalf of Andaman & Nicobar Administration invites applications from interested and willing candidates for engagement of Chief Surveyor & Surveyor Post. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to submit the application form on or before the last date that is 15th January 2017.
This Page Includes:
- Name of Post
- Qualification Required
- Age Criteria
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Last Date for Submission of Application
Port Management Board Recruitment
Name of the organization
Port Management Board
Chief Surveyor & Surveyor
Mode of apply
Last Date For Submission of Application
15th January 2017
Applicants have to submit all relevant documents before the last date to the given address which is mentioned below. Applicants who want more details regarding Port Management Board Vacancy may scroll down on this page which is well furnished by the team members of privatejobshub.in
- Chief Surveyor
For Chief Surveyor Post:
- Candidates should possess Degree or equivalent in Marine Engineering and Ministry of Transport First Class Certificate of competency issued by Director General of Shipping, Government of India or equivalent certificate recognized by Government of India.
- A basic degree in Naval Architecture with 10 years experience in sea going regular vessels / Classification Societies / Ship Building yards / reputed International Shipping Corporations or State Port Department
For Surveyor Post:
- Aspirants must hold Degree in Naval Architecture with 7 years experience either / or in sea going regular vessels / Classification Societies / Ship Building yards / reputed International Shipping Corporations or State Port Department.
- Marine / Mechanical / Electrical Engineer in possession of minimum Second Class Motor / Steam MOT Certificate issued by Director General of Shipping, Government of India or Equivalent certificate recognized by Government of India and having minimum 7 years of sailing experience
Find More: Latest Graduate Jobs
Maximum age limit will be decided by administration of organization for Port Management Board Jobs.
- For Chief Surveyor: Candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs. 1, 10,000/- Per Month.
- For Surveyor: After appointment candidates will receive salary of Rs. 75,000/- which will be offered by organization after selection.
Method of Selection:
- After scrutiny of applications, short listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview which will be conducted by Port Management Board.
- The suitability of the candidates will be assessed by a duly constituted committee keeping in view the records made available by them, their performance in the personal talk, professional knowledge and experience in the field.
How to apply for Port Management Board Recruitment?
- Interested candidates need to download the application format from Employment News 3-9 December 2016.
- First read the notification carefully and download performa of application.
- Now prepare the application as per format and fill it with all required details.
- Attach all required documents/ testimonials in support of age, qualification, certificate etc along with application.
- Interested persons fulfilling the eligibility criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed format to below mentioned address.
To, the Chief Port Administrator,
Port Management Board, Port Blair - 744 101,
Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 15th January 2017
For more details regarding Port Management Board Recruitment 2017 check the Employment News 3-9 December 2016 Page No. 16.
Have a Look On Below Links