Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form
PM Narendra Modi has launched PMUY Scheme to help needy people residing below poverty line and they can fill up the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form to get the benefits. Under this scheme the Indian government will provide free LPG Connections to 5 crore BPL Families even the government has already started working in this direction. People who really need this help from the government can check their eligibility and then apply for the LPG Connection by filling up the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form.
This is a very beneficial scheme and it will definitely help in the growth of the poor people. The government has decided to invest a budgetary amount of Rs.8 crores in this scheme.
Main objective of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana:
The main objective of this scheme is to help the poor and needy people as there are many village areas where the women face a lot of difficulties in cooking the food due to the lack of the gas connection in their homes as they cannot afford to buy a LPG Cylinder due to which they have to work with woods and have to suffer from smoke and all other problems. To resolve such difficulty of the rural women our respective Prime Minister has launched this scheme. Apart from this there are many other benefits too like:
- With the use of LPG Cylinders the rate of pollution will also decrease
- It will also help in improving the dietary conditions of the rural people
- It will decrease the cause of deaths due to eating impure food
- It will help to reduce the danger of various diseases that the small children face.
Check Latest Yojana’s:
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Registration
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Atal Pension Yojana Application Form
Budgetary decisions regarding the PMUY Scheme:
- The government has already invested Rs.2000 crores in the growth of the BPL people in the 2016-17 session and now the new budget has been extended to the limit of Rs.8000 crores and the duration of this scheme is decided up to 3 years. That means to the next three years the government will distribute the LPG connections.
- Through the “Give-it-Up” revolution the government has saved Rs.5000 crore rupees which will be invested in this scheme.
There are other benefits also that the government is providing like:
- Government is providing an extra help of Rs.1600 under this scheme and the connection will be granted on the names of the females of the family.
- And moreover to reduce the burden of the cost which the people face at the time of filling up the cylinders the government is providing an EMI facility too.
Current PM (Narendra Modi), Political Life: Prime Minister Of India
Implementation of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana :
- The scheme will be implemented through the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. this is the first time in the Indian history that the Ministry is implementing such a big scheme which will be very helpful to crores of Indian women.
- This scheme will be completed within 3 years i.e. there will be three sessions of this scheme as session 2016-17, 2017-18 , 2018-19.
Eligibilty To Fill Up The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form:
- The identification of the personnel that they belongs to BPL Category or not will be decided on the basis of the judgment of the state government and the central government. The families that do not have the LPG connection from the starting of the scheme will be eligible to get the connection.
- The families will be selected only from the BPLs. even the families belong to SC/ST Category will get the priority. In terms of states those states will be given preference where the quantity of families so not having LPG Connection is more.
Responsible For Successful Political Career: Narendra Modi- Positive Points
How to get the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Form ?
You can download the form in hindi and English both or you can get the form from the nearest LPG dealer.
How to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana forms?
- The eligible/interested BPL candidates can go to nearest LPG outlet or distribution center and avail the prescribed Ujjwala Yojana application form for free. The application form can also be downloaded in PDF format from here.
- The women applicant then need to fill her name, contact details, Adhar Number, Jan Dhan / Bank account number, other details and declaration form at the end of the application form.
- Applicant can opt for any one of the two cylinder options i.e. 14.2KG or 5KG.
- Attach the required documents such as, copy of Aadhar card, bank account statement/passbook, residence proof in form of electricity / telephone / water bill or lease agreement or house registration document or flat allotment/possession letter.
- Submit the completed application form along with the attached documents at the preferred LPG outlet.
- The applicant details will be matched against the SECC-2011 data for eligibility by LPG field officials. Ujjwala Yojana list of eligible BPL candidates can be verified by checking the name in SECC-2011 data available on NIC website.
- Oil marketing company will then undertake de-duplication exercise electronically and other measures for due diligence for a new LPG connection.
- If the applicant is found to be eligible, the connection will be issued by the oil marketing company.
- The cost of connection will be borne by the Government.
- The applicants can also chose EMI option to cover the cost of stove and first refill of LPG cylinder.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Application Form in English
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Application Form in Hindi
PAGE – 2
Download the pradhan mantri ujjawala application form: Press Here
If you have any queries regarding it please comment in the below section and stay connected with us.