TNOU Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Open University has broadcasted a jobs notification as TNOU Recruitment. Through TNOU Notification, applications in prescribed format are invited from those with high academic qualifications and experience for Post of Controller of Examinations. Those candidates who have required qualification and experience may apply for TNOU Jobs by submitting the application form on or before the end date.
This Page Includes:
- Post Name
- Qualification Needed
- Age Criteria
- Pay Scale
- Official Notification Link
- Application Fee
- Method of Assortment
- Process to apply
- Postal Address
- Last Date For Receipt of Application
Tamil Nadu Open University
Name of the posts
Controller of Examinations
Last Date For Receipt of Application
17th January 2017
Candidates may forward the application on or before the end date that is 17th January 2017. You can get the complete details regarding Tamil Nadu Open University Recruitment from below section of this page which is created by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Must have a look below!!!
Controller of Examinations
- Candidates must hold Masters Degree with good academic records with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7-Point scale in a relevant subject from an Indian University.
- Ph.D. Degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized University is desirable.
- Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying out official correspondences and drafting reports is essential.
Fetch More Related Links:
Candidates should not be below 45 years of age and should not have completed 55 years of age in case of a non-academician and 57 years of age in the case of an academician.
Scale of Pay:
- Candidates will receive impressive amount of salary of Rs.37, 400 - 67,000+AGP Rs.10, 000/-which will be offered by Tamil Nadu Open University.
- In addition to pay, the post carries allowances as per the Tamil Nadu State Government rules.
Hit Here: TNOU Recruitment Notification
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of ͞Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) payable at Chennai
Method of Selection:
- Candidates may be called for an Interview as per the list prepared by the Screening Committee constituted for the purpose by the Vice-Chancellor.
- Evidence of Experience and Degree/Diploma certificate and all the testimonials should be brought in original at the time of interview.
Read Here: How to Impress Interviewer in An Interview
Process to apply for TNOU Vacancy:
- Interested candidates first visit the official site of university that is www.tnou.ac.in
- On home page of official site go to “News” section and hit “APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION” link
- First read the notification carefully and download the format of application form.
- Fill the format as per format and attach photo copies of required documents / testimonials along with application.
- Keep the application along with documents / testimonials in an envelope that should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATION” and submit it to below mentioned address.
To the Registrar,
Tamil Nadu Open University,
No. 577, Anna Salai,
Saidapet, Chennai – 600 015
Find Here More: Jobs in Chennai
Last Date For Receipt of Application : 17th January 2017
Individuals can read the above given official notification to collect further information about TNOU Recruitment 2017.
Have a Look On Below Links