HPSC Admit Card
HPSC Admit Card 2017: Haryana Public Service Commission has issued HPSC Admit Card for written exam for selection to District Attorney Post. Haryana Public Service Commission is going to conduct exam on 14.01.2017, so candidat6es who are going to participate in exam may get the HPSC e-Admit Card through this page. Entrants may also download the HPSC Hall Ticket from official site through online mode only.
This Page Includes:
- Status Of Hall Ticket
- Process to download Hall Ticket
- Direct Link to Download Call Letter
- If You Forgot Registration No
- Important Documents Must Carry
- Exam Date
HPSC Admit Card
Name of Organization
Haryana Public Service Commission
To download HPSC Exam Admit Card from official site, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions. For acquiring more details about HPSC Admit Card Download, check the below section of this page which is written by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Please have a look below!!!
Get Step Wise Procedure: How to Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Process to download Haryana Public Service Commission Admit Card:
Here we are providing some useful steps that will guide you for your right destination, where you can finally download your call letter:
- Aspirants first visit the official site of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsc.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Announcement” section and hit “Download Admit Card for District Attorney Exam dated 14.01.2017” link.
- After that hall ticket page will be appeared on your computer screen
- Enter the required details such as Registration Number and Date Of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- Call letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Aspirants may download it on your desktop or take print of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Directly Download: HPSC Admit Card
Interesting Facts that You Must Know:
HPSC stands for Haryana Public Service Commission and the State of Haryana came into continuation under the requirements of Punjab Re-Organization Act, 1966, with effect from 1st November, 1966, when Haryana Public Service Commission also came into continuation. The main purpose of Haryana Public Service Commission is to provide jobs and it releases various recruitment notifications time to time to fill up various vacant positions in various departments.
Get Here Complete: HPSC Syllabus
If You forgot Your Registration Number:
- Go to official site of Haryana Public Service Commission that is hpsc.gov.in and follow “Announcement” section and hit “Download Admit Card for District Attorney Exam dated 14.01.2017”.
- Now admit card page will be displayed on your computer screen. Now visit “Forget Registration No.” link and hit the link.
1. Now enter the required details such as:
2. Advertisement Number
3. Name Of Post
5. Date of Birth
- After filling the details press “Submit” button. Now your registration no. will be displayed.
- Write your registration number in hall ticket page and get your hall ticket easily.
Do You Know? How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
Essential Documents Must Bring At the Time of Exam:
- PAN Card or Driving License (with the photograph)/
- Passport/ Voter ID/UID Card/
- Bank Passbook with Photograph/
- Photo identity Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer or People’s representative
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/ Employee ID
Exam Date: 14.01.2017
Candidates may download the HPSC Admit Card 2017 through above given direct Official Link. Entrants can get latest update in your mailbox by subscribing our free email service at privatejobshub.in. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also book mark on this page by pressing Ctrl+D option for your suitability.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff