- ALP (Assistant Loco Pilot)
- Technician Grade 3 (Fitter/ Electrician/ Welder etc)
- Junior Engineer (JE)
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE)
- ITI Apprentice (Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical etc)
- Wireless Maintainer Grade III and others
- Traffic Apprentice
- Ticket Collectors
- Train Clerks
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk
- Goods Guard
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Assistant Station Master
- Different Posts under RPF (Railway Protection Force) and others
- Khalasi Helper
- DSL Khalasi
- Carriage Cleaner and DSL Cleaner
- Hospital Attendant
- Safaiwala and others
- First of all, candidates are required to visit the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Patna which is www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Thereafter, on the home page, select the appropriate link relevant to admit card as per your post.
- Now enter the required details like registration number, password etc in the given space and then press on login/ submit button.
- Your admit card will be generated on your screen.
- Finally, you must take a print of call letter to bring it with you in selection process.
- General Awareness
- General intelligence
- General Science
- Technical Ability
- Previous Year Papers
- Sample Model Papers
- Online Mock Test etc.
- Firstly, candidates must have to log on to the official portal of RRB Patna i.e. www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- On the home page, go to the left panel and hit on “Exam Results” tab.
- A list of declared results will be opened on your screen.
- Candidates must have to select the appropriate link as per their exam name or post.
- The result will be opened on the display and candidates can check it instantly.
Read More Important RRB/Railway Updates