SBI Preparation Tips
- Tips for SBI Preparation
- How to Crack SBI Exam
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
The preliminary examination will consists of three sections: English Section, Reasoning Section and Aptitude Section
PO Exam Preparation Links
SBI Preparation Tips
- Some candidates consider English a tough subject. for those also these tips will proved to be very helpful.
- Aspirants should solve the previous year papers and to check they can avail the answer keys from the official website.
- Focus on the basis concepts of English. because if your basics are clear it will become very easy to answer the questions.
- Candidates should try to speak in English even in common surroundings too it will enhance your vocabulary and you will learn how to make effective sentences.
- At the time of preparing try to solve the paragraph questions more. they will help you in understanding the shortcuts that are used to solve the questions.
- At the time of preparing for the reasoning section you should know the value of each question.
- Try to solve each question
- Divide all the questions on the basis of easy to tough
- Do not get stuck to one topic each minute is valuable try to cover all.
- Shortcuts and formulas are very important to remember
- Make short notes regarding the shortcuts and formulas as well
- Solve the previous year question papers
- Always try to boost your speed
- Try to solve the question faster than you have solve it last time
- Try to be accurate, accuracy matters a lot
- Try to understand the logic hidden behind the questions.
- Seating Arrangement questions will be more in the reasoning part.
Clerk Exam Preparation Links
- Most of the questions that will come will be based on shortcuts and formulas
- try to remember the formulas that are common
- try to create your own shortcuts , these will help you a lot
- Aptitudes section is a time consuming section, try to make common shortcuts for the solutions.
- firstly focus on the questions that are familiar to you
- Model papers are a great help solve as more models you can.
- solving models will increase your logical knowledge
- Models are very important for the candidates to answer quantitative paper.
- try to cover the whole
- do not skip because they are difficult
- Date interpretation questions will be more in the Quantitative Aptitude Part.
- The most common way to gather the general awareness or we can say the general knowledge is reading the newspapers and watching the news telecasts.
- There are many online sites too that published various current affairs and news. You can get them from the pages of privatejobshub.in too.
SO Exam Preparation Stuff
- You should have the proper knowledge of the words that are commonly used in banks.
- You can get this knowledge from different banking officials and books too.
- Know about all the necessary short cuts used in Ex-Sheet, Microsoft Word, and other Key board shorts which are generally used.
- Be updated with issues related to RBI and other banking sectors