South Indian Bank Admit Card
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017: South Indian Bank has issued South Indian Bank Admit Card for Personal Interview for selection to Post of Probationary Clerks.
SIB is going to conduct Personal Interview from 28-03-2017 for Probationary Clerks, so candidates who are going to participate in Personal Interview may get the South Indian Bank Call Letter through this page. For the Post of Probationary Officers, Group Discussion and Personal Interview will be held in the month of April 2017. Call letter will be made available shortly for Probationary Officers, so stay tuned with us.
This Page Includes:
- South Indian Bank Admit Card Download Steps
- Essential Documents Required at the Time of Interview
- South Indian Bank PO Date for Interview
- South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Official Link
You can also download the South Indian Bank Interview Call Letter from official site through online process by taking some essential steps which are provided below. Aspirants can obtain the remaining information about SIB Admit Card through this page which is well created by the team members of privatejobshub.in
Way to Download South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Admit Card:
- Willing candidates are required to visit the official site of bank that is www.southindianbank.com
- On home page of official site, go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- On next page hit on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks” link.
- After that follow “Probationary Clerks” and hit “Download Interview Call Letter” link.
- Now call letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) and press “Login” link.
- Now call letter will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it on your desktop or take a printout of the admit card for the examination.
Direct Link to Download: SIB Interview Call Letter
Something to Know:
South Indian Bank is also known as SIB and it is a major private sector bank of India whose headquarter is located at Thrissur in Kerala. The bank was founded in the year 1929, since then it has seen enormous growth in the country. The bank has 841 branches, 47 ext. counters, 4 service branches and 20 regional offices in more than 27 states and 3 union territories. It has achieved several precious awards too. With over 1310 ATMs all over the country, it is one of the most reliable banks of India.
Essential Documents Required at the Time of Interview:
- Applicants have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Interview Call Letter while attending the interview.
- In the examination hall means at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as
- PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/
- Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph /
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph /
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/
- Aadhar card/EAadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Read Out: Important Bank Interview Questions
Interview will be Held From: 28-03-2017
Entrants can download the South Indian Bank Admit Card 2017 from above provided direct official link. Keep visiting our web portal that is privatejobshub.in or books mark on this page for your convenience. It is advise to you subscribe on free email service of portal to get most recent information directly in your mailbox.
Have a look on below links