South Indian Bank Admit Card
- South Indian Bank Admit Card Download Steps
- Essential Documents Required at the Time of Interview
- South Indian Bank PO Date for Interview
- South Indian Bank PO Admit Card Official Link
- Willing candidates are required to visit the official site of bank that is www.southindianbank.com
- On home page of official site, go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- On next page hit on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks” link.
- After that follow “Probationary Clerks” and hit “Download Interview Call Letter” link.
- Now call letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details such as Registration No / Roll No and Password / DOB(DD-MM-YY) and press “Login” link.
- Now call letter will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it on your desktop or take a printout of the admit card for the examination.
- Applicants have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photocopy of the photo identity proof along with Interview Call Letter while attending the interview.
- In the examination hall means at the time of interview, the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as
- PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/
- Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph /
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph /
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University/
- Aadhar card/EAadhar Card with a photograph/ Employee ID/
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Have a look on below links