TN MRB Result
- TN MRB Result Download Steps
- Further Process
- Direct Link to Download TN MRB Result PDF
TN MRB Result
Medical Services Recruitment Board
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of Medical Services Recruitment Board that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Results” section and hit the link.
- On next page follow and hit “Marks Scored by the Candidates in Assistant Surgeon (General) Examination 2016” link.
- Now, a list of qualified applicants will get appear in PDF format on your desktop screen.
- After that you need to search for your roll number in list, if your name is there in it, you have qualified the exam
- Download TN MRB Result on your desktop take a hardcopy of it and keep safe for the further use.
- Those candidates who have qualified the written exam which was held on 12.02.2017 they are shortlisted for Documents Verification Process.
- Candidates can attend the Documents Verification Process on schedule date along with following documents which are given below.
- The Hall tickets will be sent only through registered email or SMS. No Hall Ticket will be sent through post.
- Evidence of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate/SSLC / HSC)
- Community certificate from the competent authority (Permanent Community Certificate)
- Evidence of Educational qualification (SSLC / HSC / MBBS/ PG Diploma / PG Degree / Ph.D Degree or Provisional certificate etc)
- Evidence of Tamil qualification (viz., SSLC / HSC / Certificate for having passed the second class Language Test (Full Test) in Tamil conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission)
- Medical Council Permanent Registration Certificate
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by Group A or Group B Officer on or after the date of issue of this notification
- Certificate of character and conduct issued by the Head of the Institution in which he / she last studied
- Differently abled certificate issued by the competent authority in Form 7A & 7B (if applicable)
- No Objection Certificate from the Appointing Authority concerned (if applicable)
- An undertaking and declaration as in par 14A and 14B of this notification.
- In respect of Ex-Servicemen, they have to produce the Discharge Certificate, PPO No. etc
- Proof of payment
- A photo ID card issued by Government showing the address as in the application
Have a Look On Below Links