TNPSC Notification 2017: Urgent Hiring in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission!!! Get all TNPSC Notification from this Single Page…
Every year, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases many jobs advertisement to fill up various Group Wise Vacancies. Candidates who wish to make their Career In Government Sector and want to apply for Tamilnadu PSC Notification, so here on this single page you may get all the TNPSC Jobs Notification. Candidates can hit appropriate link as per your desirability.
TNPSC Recruitment Released
Latest Update on 03-02-2017
Good News! Recently, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Recruitment Notification. Commission has all set to recruit result oriented and qualified applicants for filling up group wise various Tamilnadu PSC Recruitment some names are Assistant Works Manager, Assistant Geologist and Geologist and Others. Applicants, who wish to work with this commission and want to make their career in government sector, may apply for TNPSC Latest Vacancies from this page. Applicants, who’ve full filled TNPSC Eligibility Criteria and going to apply for TNPSC Vacancy, are advised to follow guidelines mention in this page to submit TNPSC Application Form. For more details about TNPSC Current Vacancy, stay tuned with us.
Read Complete Details From Here: TNPSC Latest Recruitment Notification
TNPSC GROUP-IV Exam Result (Released)
Candidate who had appeared in the GROUP-IV Services 2015-2016 Examination on schedule date that is 06-11-2016 they can now download TNPSC GROUP-IV Exam Result. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared the result of GROUP-IV Services Examination on its official website. All the participated candidates can check their obtained marks and rank position by visiting the below provide Official Link.
Download Now: TNPSC Exam Result Official Link
Tamil Nadu Public service commission arranges different exams every year for recruitments of eligible candidates on various posts at state level. Aspirants if you are looking for TNPSC Recruitment Notification, then you can check the below table for getting the complete information about TNPSC Advertisement, Last Date for Receipt of Applications and Exam Date. For more details, go through the below section of this page of privatejobshub.in
TNPSC RIMC Admission
Applicants, who want to get admission to the Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun through RIMC Entrance Exam, may check this page. Applicants’ age limit should not be less than 11 and half years and should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 1st January 2018. If you find them eligible for RIMC Exam, may submit their Filled-in- applications in the prescribed form before 31.03.2017. You may send their filled application form to Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, V.O.C., Nagar, and Chennai-600 003. Applicants may also deposit their TNPSC Application Fee that is Rs. 505/- for SC/ST candidates, Rs. 550 for other.
Directly Download From Here: TNPSC Exam Notification
Fee will be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of “The Commandant, R I M C, Dehradun”, payable at State Bank of India - Tel. Bhavan Branch, Dehradun (Code – 01576). After submitting application form, shortlisted applicants will be called for attending written and Viva-Voce tests. The written examination which will be held on 1st and 2nd June 2017 may consist of three papers that is English, Mathematics and General Knowledge. Those who declared qualified in exam are only eligible to appear in Interview session which will be held on 10/10/2017. Medium of examination will be in English or Hindi for the subjects Mathematics and General Knowledge.
How to get the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Notification?
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is nodal entity in the state of Tamil Nadu, offering dedicated employment support to state government administration and other connected departments and organizations. TNPSC jobs are categorized in 4 groups which are Group- A, B, C and D. Various Recruitment Notifications are released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission time to time depending upon the availability of vacancy in a particular sector or department.
These notifications contain information about the posts, number of vacancies, age limitation, educational qualification etc. So, there are lots of Jobs in TNPSC. Candidates as per your eligibility you may check latest employment notification / TNPSC Latest Notification from here and apply for career oriented jobs as soon as possible through proper channel.
Check Out Latest Updates
Are you eligible for TNPSC Jobs? Check Here
Each post has different requirements, so it is advised that applicants must read advertisement before proceeding to apply. Details of TNPSC Eligibility Criteria such as nationality, qualification and age limit are inherited in notification of application form. Candidates read all details from the notification, which are provided on this page and fill TNPSC application without making any mistake.
Candidates must hold 12th/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma/ Post Graduate Degree in concerned discipline with good academic records from well recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age of candidates should not be less than 18 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the deserving candidates as per the government rules.
Searching for Job as per the Qualification, Visit Here:
Jobs under Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Here we are providing you list of posts according to examination conducted by the commission.
a) Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE-I) – Group I:
Three stages of examination i.e. Preliminary, Mains and Interview are done by commission for Recruitment of applicants under various posts under State Services. Name of Posts comes under this exam are:
- District Employment Officer
- District Registrar
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
b) Combined Civil Services Examination (CCSE-II) – Group II:
- Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer
- Assistant Section Officer in various Departments of Secretariat
- Assistant Section Officer in TNPSC
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Milk Production and Dairy Development Department
- Assistant Inspector in Local Fund Audit Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit Wing of Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Sub Registrar, Grade-II
- Probation Officer in Prison Department
- Special Assistant in the Vigilance and Anti corruption Department
- Junior Employment Officer in Employment and Training Department
- Assistant Inspector of Labour in the Labour Department
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives in the Industries and Commerce Department
- Audit Assistant in the Accounts Branch of Highways Department
- Assistant in various departments
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Department of Registrar of Co-operative Societies
- Handloom Inspector in Handlooms and Textiles Department
- Revenue Assistant in Revenue Department
Availability of Getting State Wise Jobs Here:
TNPSC Selection Process:
Mostly written examination and interview are conducted by Commission to examine the eligibility and skills of candidates. Only those candidates who qualified these examinations can be recruited for the vacancies available in different department of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- The Commission shall make direct recruitment to posts within its purview by holding written examination or written-cum-oral test as the case may be.
- The written examination is of Objective Type, which consists of General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test, General Tamil/ General English.
- Where any competitive examination is to be conducted by the Commission for the purpose of direct recruitment to a State or Subordinate Service
To apply for these posts, Applicants must have completed 12th / Graduation / Post Graduation as per the requirement of the post from recognized or University and selection will be done on the basis of written exam and Interview. Job seekers, you can find all TNPSC Notification on this single page so go through this page and stay updated about all recent and upcoming TNPSC Notification.
Want to get Daily Employment News, Hit this Link:
Various Sources to Get Updated
- As any employment notification about TNPSC Notification 2017 will issue, this page will be updated by the team of privatejobshub.in
- You may bookmark this page to instant access. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest information on your timeline.
- Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates about Tamil Nadu PSC Notifications in your mailbox. To get latest updates about job notifications you may stay connected with us.
- If you have any query related to TNPSC Notification you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Get Latest Jobs Information Category Wise