AP PGECET Answer Key
AP PGECET Answer Key 2017: Andhra University Visakhapatnam is going to release AP PGECET Answer Key for AP Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test.
The purpose of this exam is to provide admission to M.E. / M.Tech./M.Pharm Courses in University Engineering / Pharmacy colleges and their affiliated colleges. Those candidates who are going to take part in entrance exam which will be held on 10th May 2017 to 12th May 2017 may get the AP PGECET Paper Solution through this page when it will be published officially. You can also download the Official Key Set Wise from official site through online process.
This Page Includes:
- AP PGECET Answer Key Download Steps
- AP PGECET Cut Off Marks
- AP PGECET Counseling Process
To download the AP PGECET Official Key from official website, candidates must follow the below mentioned instructions. For more information about AP Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Answer Key, you need to check the below section of this page which is well prepared by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Candidates may go through the answer key and may check Solutions to estimate the marks in exam.
Way to Download AP PGECET Exam Answer Key:
- First go to the official site of association that is sche.ap.gov.in.
- On home page of official site go to “AP PGECET- Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test” section and hit the link.
- On next page select and hit the appropriate link related to answer key.
- After that open link for set A, B, C, and D as per your choice.
- New page in PDF file will open in front of your screen.
- Candidates are advised to match answer of question with offered solutions sheet.
- At last, download it on your desktop and you may also take print out it for future use.
Something to Know:
Andhra University Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education is going to conduct Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test this year. This entrance exam is conducted for admission to first year PG courses that is M.E. / M.Tech./M.Pharm in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Technology and Planning. GPAT and GATE qualify applicants are exempted to avail this test for admission as they can get admission on basis of their rank.
Read Latest News: Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs
- The qualifying percentage marks for getting a rank in Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120.
- However, in case of SC/ST applicants, there will be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking applicants.
- The marks obtained with profit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks at exam by any applicant claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at time of admission.
Get Rank Wise List: List of Universities in Andhra Pradesh
- Those candidates who will qualify the entrance exam may appear for counseling.
- The applicants have to attend the counselling for seat allotment and document verification.
- To appear in counselling, the applicants have to pay the counselling fee of Rs 600/- (Rs 300 for SC/ST/PH).
- After the payment of prescribed fees, serial number and password will be given to the applicants through candidates are able to mark the choices for colleges.
Contenders can download the AP PGECET Answer Key 2017 through this Official Link. You can join us on Facebook or Google Plus for the latest career related updates to your wall. You may also subscribe our free E-mail service through which you will get the important information direct to your mail box by our web portal which is privatejobshub.in
Top College Updates