You all must be familiar with term E Locker as per PM Narendra Modi's Digital India, if yes then in that case we suggest you to read here Applying Process for Digital Locker: Create Account.
Yes! The government has launched a digital locker or so called E- Locker, Read below more about same concern and know applying procedure to create account on this digital locker by visiting @digilocker.gov.in & logging in.
As With Approx 4895159 registered users Digital Locker means to help its members to store several important documents such as birth certificates, passports, educational certificates online and with this app or locker in your phone tablets, PCs you need not to take required documents along.
Digital Locker is a solution to personal online storage space, linked up with all Indian residents. Through Aadhaar Card number as an identity E- Locker is basically used to store the e-documents also used to store the URI like E-documents (Uniform Resource Identifier) which can provided by different departments.
Apply Process for ‘How to get digital locker?’
Here we have discussed steps on ‘How can I get a DigiLocker account?’ please check them well;
- To open the digital locker, you need to go to the ….. (Following sites) website and create your ID.
- You must login with your Aadhaar number to create an ID.
- After logging in, fill out the information you are asking for.
- This will generate a onetime password (OTP) and would be sent on the mobile number used while registering for Aadhar card. Enter OTP & this process will complete the e-KYC with UIDAI.
- Now, set your personal username/password to complete sign up process.
- And if you wish to proceed with fingerprint option, then click on “Use Fingerprint”.
- Then you have to print the thumb using finger print device.
- If your finger print found valid, then you will be authenticated and soon redirected to set your username/password to complete sign up.
- After that your account will be created & once the account is opened you will be able to upload & store personal documents such as;
· Marriage certificates, educational mark sheets,
· tax return documents and many others
· View e-documents uploaded by various issuers
*Share e-documents with requesting agencies to their E-mail. The process is very simple to understand.
Check This: IISc Bangalore Gets First Rank In India
‘DigiLocker’ is actually the Beta version of the system where E-Sign is under process to be completed and this scheme will be circulated at national level and it will be soon necessary for various government agencies to sign-up in this system.
Document types that can be stored
The system will allow user to store document of file types: PDF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF. & DigiLocker now provides access to 1,65,96,71,393 authentic digital documents including (Driving License, Vehicle Registration Certificate, Aadhaar, CBSE Educational and Other Certificates)…
Karnataka Free Laptop Yojana: Laptop Bhagya Scheme
Specialty of digital lockers
Below few are features of E Lockers;
- The feature of digital lockers is that you can submit your documents anywhere and anytime.
- In the digital locker scheme, every Indian can put educational, medical, passport and PAN card details in digital form.
- The website says, "Digital Locker will allow authorized consumers / agencies to safely upload and share their documents anytime and anywhere." All partner shares must be done!
- The special feature of this feature is that once you upload your documents in the locker, you will not need to provide the original copy of your certificate anywhere.
Sarkari Scheme Launched By PM Modi: Pradhan Mantri Yojana List
How DIGILOCKER is Helpful?
DIGILOCKER will reduce the use of material documents. Yes! It will facilitate us to substantiate e-documents by allowing you to keep and access documents issued by Government through secure medium.
With this facility of online document storage every individual could used to receive the benefit of many services in easy way. It has successfully reduced paper work of almost every department private/Govt. departments and various administrative…