HPCET Result 2017: Download your HPCET Result for 13th & 14th May Exam from here and also check the Cutoff Marks. Himachal Pradesh Technical University conducts HPCET Entrance Exam for those who want to get admission in UG / PG programs. Students, who’re going to appear in HPCET Exam, may download their HPCET Result Card from this page.
This Page Contains:
- Status of himtu.ac.in Results
- Steps To Download HPCET Test Result
- Direct Link To Download Score Card
Students, who’ll qualify the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test, will get admission in following programs such as B.Tech / B. Pharmacy / M.Tech / M. Pharmacy / MBA and MCA. Students may get more information about Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test Results from this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Himachal Pradesh Technical University
UG / PG
13th & 14th May 2017
How to Download HPCET Exam Result?
- Candidates will have to open official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University which is www.himtu.ac.in
- On homepage, hit on “Results” tab that is displayed at left side of web page.
- Now select relevant link of HP CET Result and fill asked details in blank textboxes
- After filling entire details, hit on “Submit” tab and your Himachal Pradesh CET Result will be displayed on your digital screen.
- At last, save & download it on your computer and take printout of Himachal Pradesh Technical University Results for future need.
Check Here: Steps to Check Result On Internet
Brief Intro about HIMTU:
HIMTU stands for Himachal Pradesh Technical University that is founded with the objectives for value formation and wellbeing in society through technological education and training, research, modernization, public and private sector consultancy, private enterprise, ongoing education programmes, self-directed Colleges/Institution and affiliating constituent and private Colleges/Institutions.
It conduct entrance examination yearly in order to select dedicated and qualified candidates for relevant courses such as B.Tech / B. Pharmacy / M.Tech / M. Pharmacy / MBA and MCA. University will release the results for entrance exam on 29-05-2017 so you may get your score card through below stated official link or by taking above mentioned steps.
Know about: Top Universities in Himachal Pradesh
Tie- breaking resolution For Selection:
HIMTU will follow the below stated rules to split the ties in ranking process if the students have scored the similar aggregate marks in examination:
- If two candidates have the same aggregate marks in exams, the contender with higher marks in Physics will be given the better position.
- If the tie still remains i.e. marks secured in Physics are same, then higher marks in Chemistry would be considered for the better rank of the contender.
- If the marks in Physics and Chemistry break the tie, then the marks in the third subject would be eventually same for the entire contender. In such a case contender‘s date of birth will be considered and Elder candidate gets the benefit of getting the higher position.
Also Read Out: Himachal Pradesh Current Affairs
HPCET Result Date: 29-05-2017
Students may need to open this Official Link to download your HPCET Result 2017 and when university will release any information regarding it, we’re updating this page with latest information so stay tuned with us on our web portal.
Top College Updates