Konkan Railway Admit Card
Konkan Railway Admit Card 2017: Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is all set to issue Konkan Railway Admit Card for written examination for appointment to Junior Engineer Posts. This organization wants to fill 37 Junior Engineer Vacancies through written examination. So, applicants who are going to take part in written examination may get the Konkan Railway Junior Engineer Admit Card through this page by entering the registration number etc. You can also download the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Admit Card from official site by taking some below given essential steps.
Highlights of This Page:
- Konkan Railway Admit Card Download Steps
- Konkan Railway Exam Pattern
- Konkan Railway Exam Centres
Those applicants who will qualify the written exam may appear for Medical Examination. The minimum qualifying mark is 60% for all categories. Candidates may get the complete details regarding the Konkan Railway Hall Ticket from the below section of this page which is written by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Applicants must have a look below!!!
Konkan Railway Admit Card
Steps to Download Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Hall Ticket:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of university that is www.konkanrailway.com.
- On home page of official site go to “Press Release” section and hit the appropriate link.
- Call latter page will be displayed and you have to fill the required details like roll no., date of birth etc.
- After filling the entire details press on “Submit” button.
- Now hall ticket will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it and get a print out of it for further use and bring it at the time of examination.
Get Step Wise Procedure: How to Download Admit Card?
Most Amazing Facts That You Must Know:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is also known as KRCL and it was lost link between India’s profitable capital, Mumbai, and Mangalore. Recently, Konkan Railway Recruitment Board released the notification regarding land loser candidates to fill the 37 vacancies of Junior Engineer in various discipline such as Civil and Electrical etc. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Exam, Medical Examination etc. Those applicants who are going to appear in exam may get the call letter with the help of this page or official site of organization. The information of examination centre shall be intimated to the applicants at the time of hall ticket.
The written examination is of two tiers such as:
- The objective one is of 150 marks of 2 hours duration.
- The distributions of marks are as follow:
- 90 marks for Technical ability & General Science
- 60 marks for General Intelligence, Reasoning, General awareness, Arithmetic
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Objective Paper only.
- The Descriptive type is of 50 marks - (35 marks-Professional, 15 marks – Proficiency in English Language
- The total marks acquired out of these 200 marks will be transformed to 100 as full mark
- Out of qualified applicants (those who scored 60% or more) two separate panels will be formed, first for Land losers and second one for other than land losers
Get Here: Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017
The written examination will be held at Navi Mumbai and /or at Regional Centres of KRCL i.e, Ratnagiri, Madgaon , Karwar and Udupi.
Examination Will be Held: In the month of June / July 2017
To download Konkan Railway Admit Card 2017 directly, candidates must visit this Official Site. Visitors are advised to keep in touch with privatejobshub.in for getting latest updates and recent notifications. You may bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option. Feel free to give your comment in comment section below regarding any query. You may join us on Facebook and Google Plus for acquiring the updated information on your timeline.
Have a Look On Below Links: