Konkan Railway Syllabus
Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017: Applicants who have applied for Junior Engineer Post and planning to prepare for written exam may get the Konkan Railway Syllabus through this page and study accordingly. All applied candidates must go through the below syllabus and KRCL Exam Pattern for the better preparation of exam. Contenders can also check the new Konkan Railway Jr Engineer Syllabus form from official site of association. As we all know that Competition for Railway Jobs is becoming very high. In order to clutch the Central Government Job, the applicant must prepare very hard, due to hard competition.
This Page Includes:
- Konkan Railway Syllabus Topic Wise
- Konkan Railway Exam Pattern
- Konkan Railway Syllabus PDF
So, the applicants who have applied for KRCL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2017 must start the preparation as soon as possible to beat this competition. For this, you need Konkan Railway Exam Syllabus. So that, applicants who are in search of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Syllabus they can get it through this page. For getting complete Konkan Railway Study Syllabus along with exam pattern, you need to go through the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of privatejobshub.in. Must have a look below!!!
Konkan Railway Syllabus
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Input Output
- Puzzle Tabulation
- Coding Decoding.
- Coded Inequalities
- Ranking/ Alphabet Test/ Direction
Read Here: Reasoning Questions and Answers
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
Read Here: GK Questions with Answers
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation also
- Number Systems
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Work & Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation, Combination
Math Online Quiz
Technical Ability & General Science:
- Electrical Machines
- Magnetic Circuit
- Synchronous Machines
- Circuit law
- Transmission and Distribution
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- AC Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics
- Estimation and Costing
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors
- Building Materials
- Concrete Technology
- Theory of Structures
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- RCC Design, Steel Design
- Soil Mechanics
Online Practice Test for Railway
- Environmental Science
Download PDF: Konkan Railway Syllabus
- The written exam is of two tiers such as Objective and Subjective type.
- The question paper is of Objective Multiple Choice Questions and the number of questions is 150.
- The objective type exam is of Total 150 marks
- The duration of exam is 2 hours only.
- There will be a negative and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer in Objective Paper only.
- The Descriptive type paper is of 50 marks and Professional 35 marks.
- Proficiency in English Language (Precise writing and comprehension) is 15 marks.
- Duration of Descriptive Exam Duration is 1.30 hour.
- The total marks obtained out of these 200 marks will be changed to 100 as the full mark.
RRB /Railway Preparation Material
The minimum qualifying mark is 60% for all category:
Technical Ability and General Science
Candidates can download the Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017 from above provided direct official link. Preparing with the help of Exam Pattern is fairly easy. Contenders can know about the topics that are to be arranged for examination so that they can save the time simply by practicing the significant topics.
To obtain further information related to any exam, recruitment, result and hall ticket etc, so that you can join us on Facebook and Google plus. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates directly in your inbox. If you have any query regarding KRCL Syllabus you may ask in comment box. We will try our best to solve your problem. You can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option.
Have a Look On Below Links: