Header Ads

PES University Bangalore 2018 Placements Campus Reviews MBA Fee Structure

Edit
PES University

PES University

PES University Bangalore 2018: PES University Bangalore is a private university in Bangalore which was established in established in 1972. It is focused on various academic areas such as Engineering, Management and Life Sciences. PES University provides graduate degree, post graduate degree and PhD degrees in various streams of education. As per the Reviews, it is rated among the top academic institutes. Over the years, this university the conducts placement programs in a campus for all the eligible candidates get place in companies with high package. So the applicants who are interested to take admission in PES University Bangalore they may read the below information such as Fee Structure, Placements, reviews etc


For giving admission into the eligible applicants for undergraduate & postgraduate courses like MBA, BBA, B,tech, MCA this university conducts PEESAT Exam. Applicants who want to take admission in PES University Bangalore 2018 they need to participate in this n examination. Candidates may get more information through this page which is created by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in

PES University 

PES University Courses:

UG Courses:
  • Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
  • Bachelor of Business Administration – Hospitality & Event Management (BBA-HEM)
  • BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering
  • BE in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
  • BE in Computer Science & Engineering
  • BE in Bio-Technology
  • BE in Civil Engineering
  • BE in Mechanical Engineering
PG Courses:
  • Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
  • Master of Science (MSc) (Engineering)
  • Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  • M Tech. in VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
  • M Tech. in Digital Electronics and Communications Systems
  • M Tech. in Automotive Engineering
  • M Tech. in Power Electronics Engineering
  • M Tech. in Intelligent Systems
  • Executive MBA in Product Leadership
  • M Tech. in Manufacturing Science and Engineering
  • M Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
  • M Tech. in Software Engineering
Necessity Of Master Degree And Its Role: Read Now

Ph.D Course:
  • Ph.D in Management, Maths, Science, and Computer Applications
  • Phil. in Maths and Science
PES University Seat Matrix:

ALL SEATS:

Branch
Total Seats
Computer Science and Engineering
480
Electronics and Communication Engineering
360
Mechanical Engineering
240
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
120
Civil Engineering
60
Biotechnology
60

Exam-Wise Seats:

KEACET seats
Branch
CET Quota seats
Computer Science and Engineering
192
Electronics and Communication Engineering
144
Mechanical Engineering
96
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
48
Civil Engineering
24
Biotechnology
24

PESSAT seats

Branch
PESSAT Quota seats
Computer Science and Engineering
216
Electronics and Communication Engineering
162
Mechanical Engineering
108
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
54
Civil Engineering
27
Biotechnology
27

PES University, Bangalore Eligibility for Admission:

For getting admission in this university, applicants must be eligible into the course of PES University, Bangalore which are following below:

Ph.D.
PG and UG degrees in appropriate branches with at least 60% marks (or equivalent GPA) at both levels
Phil.
 G and UG degrees in science with at least 60% marks (or equivalent GPA) at both levels
MSc (Engineering)
3 years Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branches of engineering with at least 60% marks (or equivalent GPA)
MCA/ MBA/ M Tech
3 years Bachelor’s Degree
Executive MBA in Product Leadership
3 years Bachelor’s Degree along with 7+ years of work experience
B.E./ BBA/ BBA-HEM
Completed PUC or 10 + 2 or its equivalent

PES University Admissions:

PES University Engineering Admissions:
  • 40% of the Seats are booked for CET Candidates. In the remaining 60% of the seats are booked on the basis of following scores:-
  • On the basis of PESSAT Test Scores
  • On the basis of COMED-K Test Scores (Fee Structure will follow PES University guidelines).
  • On the basis of Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.
PES University BBM/BBA/BBA-HEM Admission:

PES University will be filled 100% seats on the basis of the PESSAT Test Selection which will be based on 12th Exam performance and PESSAT Test Tests is going to be held in the month of May.

PES University MCA Admission:
  • University book 40% seats on the basis of PGCET and remaining 60% of the seats will be booked on the basis of:
  • PESSAT Test Scores
  • PGCET/KMAT Test Scores
  • Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores.
PES University MBA Admission:
  • 40% of seats are reserved by the PGCET. In the remaining 60% of the seats will be reserved on the basis of:
  • PESSAT Test Scores
  • PGCET/CAT/CMAT/MAT Test Scores
  • Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores

Preparation Links

PES University Slot Booking 2018:

PESSAT 2018 Slot Booking will be started for B.Tech course in the month of April and for other course in the month of January. If you want to get admission in this university so do slot booking for PESSAT 2018 at pes.edu. Applicants should book test slot for appearing in entrance exam on date and time they want. Candidates can confirm the date and time by booking a slot on which you want to take the entrance exam. Slot Booking will be done on a first-come-first-serve basis. 


PES University PESSAT 2018:
  • PESSAT 2018 is going to be held in May 2018 for B.Tech course and 1st week of January to July 2018 for other courses. Every year PES University, Bangalore conducts PESSAT (PES Scholastic Aptitude Test). Applicants who qualify this examination they can eligible to take admission into the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses of this University.
  • It is a university level examination. Candidates need to check eligibility criteria before applying for the examination.
  • Willing applicants can fill the PES University Bangalore Application Form only through the online mode.
  • PESSAT 2018 Application Form will be obtainable on the official website of PES University.
  • Applicants need to fill the application form before the last date.
  • Applicants will attain their PESSAT 2018 Admit Card after the completion of slot booking which will be done through online channel.
  • After successfully organizing the PESSAT 2018 Result will also be announced
  • The merit list will have the name of shortlisted candidates.
  • Applicants whose names appear in the PES University Cut Off will be called for PESSAT Counselling.
PES University Ranking:
  • By Outlook India in 2016 : 44
  • By The Week in 2016 : 49
  • By Outlook India in 2015 : 48
  • By The Week in 2015 : 49
  • By Edu Rand in 2015 : 115
PES University Fee Structure:

Course
PES University Fees
Bachelor of Technology (BTech)
Rs. 2,80,000 / annum
Bachelor of Business Managment (BBM)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration – Hospitality & Event Management (BBA-HEM)
Rs. 1,40,000 / annum
Master of Technology (MTech)
Rs. 2,80,000 / annum
PES University MBA Fee
Rs. 3,60,000 / annum
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Rs. 1,80,000 / annum

PES University Placements Statistics:

Company
No. of offers
Accenture
228
ACI Worldwide Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
04
Adani
05
AIG CoE
08
Betsol
01
Brigade Group
05
CA Technologies
01
CADeploy
07
Capgemini
26
Capillary
02
Century Link
05
Cisco + (PPO)
14
Citrix
10
Commvault Systems
01
Danske IT
01
DE Shaw
02
Airvana Networks India Pvt Ltd
02
Akamai
05
Alshaya
04
Amadeus Software Labs India Pvt. Ltd.
01
Apigee
03
Aruba Networks
05
Atos
12
Austin Medicals
03
Dell
04
Deloitte + (PPO)
34
Directi
01
Eastern Asphalt and Mixed Concrete company
01
Edgeverve
06
EMC
04
Goldman Sachs
01
Grofers
04
Hashedin Technologies
04
Hero Moto Corp
02
Hindustan Unilever
01
HP
10
Huawei Technologies
09
HYCOM Engineering (India) Pvt. Ltd.
02
Endurance International Group
03
Ericsson India Global Service Pvt. Ltd.
36
Expicient Software Pvt. Ltd.
10
EY, Global Delivery Network India
05
Future First
03
GE India Technology Center
02
Genpact
15
GigSky
02
Godot Entertainment and Media Pvt. Ltd.
01
Infinera
04
INS Zoom Technolgy services (India) Pvt. Ltd
02
Intuit + (PPO)
11
Ittiam Systems Private Limited
05
Just Dial
01
KPMG
10
Neudesic
03
NSI InFinium Global Pvt Ltd(Infibeam.com)
02
NTT Data
01
Nutanix technologies India Private Limited
01
Kuliza Technologies
05
L&T Technology Services Ltd
11
Logic Information Systems (INDIA)Pvt Ltd
01
Manhattan Associates
02
Mercedese Benz
06
Microchip
04
Microsoft (GTSC)
03
Microsoft IDC (PPO)
03
Morgan Stanley
03
Musigma
24
Myntra Designs
03
National Instruments
02
Oracle
01
Oracle (GSC)
03
Orient Cement
01
Perfios Software Solutions Pvt Ltd
05
Playsmart (Help Chat)
03
Polycom
02
Practo
02
PRDC
01
PwC
05
Qualcomm
03
Quest Global Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
11
Reverie Language Technologies Pvt Ltd
04
Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
41
Rolon Seals
04
Sabre Travel Technologies Pvt. Ltd
04
SAP Labs
10
Sapient
14
Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
10
Sonata Software Limited
06
Sprinklr
02
Stellium Consulting India Pvt Ltd
01
Tata Elxsi
13
Tata Industries – Consumer Analytics Division
02
Tesco
02
Textron
02
Thought Works
03
Time Inc. India
05
TVS (PPO)
03
United Health Group
06
Urban Ladder
04
VM Ware
02
Volvo
05
W.S. Atkins Global
03
Weir Ensci
02
Wipro (GMT)
32
WNS Global Services (P) Ltd
01
Xoriant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
01
Zettata (PPO)
02
Zopnow
08

  • PES University Lowest Package Offered: Rs. 3 Lakhs per Annum
  • PES University Average Package offered: Rs. 7.22 Lakhs per Annum
  • PES University Highest Package offered: Rs. 22 Lakhs per Annum
Facilities at PES University, Bangalore:
  • PES University, Bangalore provides various facilities which are given below:
  • Spacious classrooms
  • Fully equipped workshops
  • Compact hotel on campus for students of Hotel Management course
  • Latest computing and research facilities
  • Modern laboratories
  • Restaurants on campus
  • Sports and recreation facilities
  • Hostels
  • Cafeteria
  • Huge library with vast repository of resources
How To Apply For PES University Bangalore 2018?
  • First of all applicants need to log on the official website of the university that is pes.edu
  • On the home page you have to select the “Register for PESSAT” Tab.
  • After that you need to press on the “Step by step instructions” link under “How to Apply?” section.
  • Now you have to read the complete instructions carefully.
  • Then you need to select the course you want to apply and fill the necessary details like name , date of birth, email etc.
  • Then Upload the photo/Upload your photo later by giving your registration number, Date of birth and the gender details or else hit on the confirm button. You will get “Payment details page”.
  • Already registered candidates can take print form of the application by giving their Date of birth and Registration number and gender details.
  • Already registered candidates can continue their registration from the point where they have stopped the last step.

PES University Bangalore Address:

PES University
100 Feet Ring Road,
BSK III Stage,
Bangalore – 560085

PES University Contact Number:

Phone: +91 80 2672 1983 / 2108
Website: http://www.pes.edu
Email: admissions@pes.edu

PES University Reviews:

Sumanth /Batch of 2019/ Rating 3.6/5
Varuni/ Batch of 2019/ Rating 4.4/5

Rajath/ Batch of 2018 /Rating 4.8/5

PES University MBA Review:
Venkatesh/ Batch of 2018/ Rating 4.0/5
Final words:

Applicants may get more information about PES University Bangalore 2018 through Official Link. Dear visitor stay in touch with this web portal for getting more information about this university. You can bookmark this page for attaining time to time latest information.

Top College Updates


No comments

Don't Add Comment with Spam Purpose

Powered by Blogger.