SSC Challan Form 2017–2018 Download MTS, JE, CGL, CHSL Challan Online
SSC Challan Form
SSC Challan Form 2017: After going through SSC Recruitment process it becomes difficult to pay SSC Challan Form. For this, we have prepared easy and simple steps to pay SSC challan form online. Contenders who have applied for MTS, JE, CGL, CHSL and other exams can download Staff Selection Commission Challan Form and make the payment for the same. Contenders have the option to pay challan fee either through online mode or offline mode, individual can follow any one way as per their choice.
This Page Contains:
- Process Of SSC Online Challan Form 2017
- Downloading Way Of SSC Challan Form Offline
- Application Fee
- Way to Deposit Staff selection Commission Challan Form
- Process To Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode
SSC conducts various Exams and a number of candidates applied for Staff Selection Commission exams. So for payment of application fees, applicants need to download the SSC Challan form 2018. Team of www.privatejobshub.in, has well maintained the page and cover all details in regard to SSC Online Challan Form. Contenders can go through it and follow the process of SSC CGL Challan Form and other.
SSC Challan Form
Candidates who have participated in SSC Recruitment process can go through these simple steps and will get the way to pay SSC Challan Fee. MTS, JE, CGL, CHSL and other challan fee can be paid through CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps), Bank Challan and Online/Internet Banking etc or through Challan. Candidates can go through it and will get the way to pay challan fee.
Step-1: One-time Registration:
- First and foremost step of individual is to login to official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in.
- While reaching on home page, candidates need to select “Apply Online” link.
- After that move towards “Registration Part” section and fill the required details and press “Submit” button.
- Thereafter Part 1 Registration form, registration number and password will be generated on your screen.
- Keep these details safely as it will be needed in future process.
Step -2: Application Filling Procedure:
- After the registration process is completed, application filling process will be started.
- Now, registered candidates need to login and therefore precede application filling process.
- Moreover, now individuals need to fill application form with complete details in proper manner.
- When application filling process is done, contenders need to upload all required documents, certificates and testimonials with application form.
- After that recheck the details to remove any error and then press “Submit” tab.
- Once the application form is completely filled in, the candidate should use the ‘Final Submit’ button which will save all the data/ details filled in by him and ‘payment’ window will appear.
Downloading Steps Of SSC Challan Form Offline:
- Initial step is to login to Official website of Staff Selection Commission Challan Form that is ssc.nic.in.
- Now in menu bar, candidates are required to hit on “Apply” tab.
- Contenders who need to go through offline mode have to press “Offline Challan” link.
- After selecting offline option then aspirant gets a fee deposit bank challan form from the server.
- Within a minute the challan form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After getting challan form image like this will appear.
- Candidates need to first fill the registration no, password and enter test and press “Submit” button.
- Thereafter, applicants need to go to the nearest State Bank of India Branch and deposit the fee.
- Now, bank will generate MIS Report and send it to Commission.
- After 48 hours or 2 days individual may check their application status form by hitting on ‘Check your application status here’ option on the default page.
Want To Know?? How To Crack SSC CGL
Details Of SSC Application Fee:
- For applying towards any exam of Staff selection Commission that is SSC CGL, SSC CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces), SSC CHSL Exam, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), SSC Stenographer, SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff), constable and others candidates have to application fee in regard of it.
- Candidates applying towards SSC Exam have to pay Rs 100/- towards application fee.
- Women candidates are exempted from application fee.
Way to Deposit Staff selection Commission Challan Form:
Before appearing in Staff selection Commission exam candidates have the choice to pay the amount of fee in any branch of State Bank of India against the payment of fee for the specific post. At the time of depositing SSC Challan Fee candidates are required to fill challan form with all mandatory asked details. Therefore, submit this Challan Form in the Bank prescribed by the Staff Selection Commission. Also, candidates are advised to take copy of application fee as it will be useful in future.
Get Here: SSC Exam Calendar
Process To Pay Application Fee Through Online Mode:
- Candidates also have the option to pay challan fee through online mode. For that candidates can follow below mentioned steps that are provided here for the ease of readers so go through it.
- By going through online mode, candidates can make the payment of SSC fee by using Net Banking, ATM, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards etc.
- After completion of payment procedure, candidate may take a print out of their filled application form by logging in Apply/ Print option.
Check Important SSC Updates
Complete information in regard to SSC Challan Form 2017–2018 which is being prepared by our team and also check the Official Link. Candidates can go through it and get all details of Staff selection Commission by keeping regular eye on our web page. Join us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our page.