RRB Jobs Notification 2017 RRC/RRB 85,652 Technician/ALP/CA/TA/ASM/Guard
RRB Jobs Notification
RRB Jobs Notification 2017: Approximately 85,652 Jobs Openings in Railway!!! Get all RRB Jobs Notification From Here: Indian Railway is one of world’s largest railway systems which including 1 Lakh kilometer of track over a course of 65 thousand kilometer and 7,500 stations throughout country. Indian Railway releases many job notifications time to time to fill up various vacant positions such as Technician, ALP, CA, TA, ASM, Guard etc. Candidates who want to make their career in railway sector and looking for RRB and RRC Jobs, so here on this single page you may get all RRB Jobs. Candidates can hit the appropriate link and apply as soon as possible.
The Indian railway is divided into various zones and each zone publishes its RRB Jobs Notification separately for filling up various Group ‘A’, ‘B’ & ‘C’ posts. There are number of applicants who want to grow their career in Railway and they need to apply online/ offline against the published RRB Vacancy Notification. For further details regarding RRB Jobs Notification you may go through the given announcement which is equipped below by the team member of privatejobshub.in. Have a look below!!!
Latest RRB Jobs Notification
RRB Posts in Excess: Get the Details Here!!!
Latest Railway Jobs are one of the extremely favored and searchable jobs by the candidates. Indian Railways is a major organization and at current time a huge number of employees work on the India at distinctive post from Junior Level to Officer Grade level. Railway Jobs are classified into two groups mostly:
- Gazetted (Group A): Group A Gazetted staff Recruitment is organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) through competitive examination.
- Group 'B' Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade - upgraded posts from Group 'C' railway employees on deputation basis.
- Non Gazetted (Group C and D): Group C and D Posts of Railway are finished by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Railway Recruitment cell (RRC). Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc comes under group C. These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc comes under Group D.
Check This One For Latest Updates
Are you eligible? Check RRB Eligibility Criteria:
Job hunters must have completed 10th/12th/Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma in relevant discipline from the reputed University/Institution. The age limitation of the applying aspirants should be minimum 18 years. Reservation for reserved category candidates would be applicable as per the Indian government rules.
For Technical Cadre: Candidates must hold Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized Institution OR University as per post applied for. Candidates must have required years of experience.
For Non-Technical Cadre: Candidates must have completed 10th/12th Standard/ ITI from well recognized Board with good academic records. Candidates must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter.
Get all information from here
How to select in Indian Railway?
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test, Medical Exam, Personal Interview and Merit List.
Written Test: Written examination check the knowledge of candidates about the English Language, General Knowledge, Mathematics. After the completion of written exam those who will qualify in the written exam would be called for further recruitment process.
Medical Exam: Those candidates who will qualify in the written may appear for medical exam. Candidates check the knowledge about candidate’s health and physically capabilities.
Personal Interview: The main purpose for conducting interview to test the competitor ability eye to eye and to have knowledge about candidate’s presentation and communication level with him / her.
Merit List: After the culmination of all these 3 tests score, merit of the candidates list prepared and chose applicants for the posts. They would be kept under training for 6 months, will be posted in according to the accessibility of the posts.
How to apply for RRB Jobs?
All the interested job finders have the option to apply for the job in both manners online as well as offline it is clearly mention in the RRB Employment News whenever it announced. Job fighters need to check the official notification for the Appling posts and apply online or offline as per the requirement.
- Job hunters can apply online by visiting the official website of RRB. After visiting the site, find the related notification and then read the instruction carefully.
- Fill RRB Online Application Form in proper manner and Upload your recent scanned photograph and signature. Make the payment of fee.
- Submit the form and take the hard copy of it for future use.
- For any query you are free to ask us by giving you valuable comment below in the comment box. We would like to solve your query as soon as possible.
- Candidates can apply through Offline mode. In this mode you have to download the application form through the official website.
- Take the hard copy of it and fill the form in proper manner. Paste your recent photograph and put the signature. Submit the form along with required documents at the respective address.
Must Check This:
You can also join us on Facebook to get latest updates related to the RRB Jobs Notification 2017. Candidates who are seeking RRB Jobs are suggested to bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting regular updating. You can also drop your comment in the below given comment box if you find any difficulty about RRB Jobs Notification. You can also subscribe our free email service to get latest updates directly in your mail box.
Check Out Latest Updates