Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018 TES 51th Men/22nd Women Course
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018: Through Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme, the organization is inviting skilled and deserving aspirants for TES 51th Men/22nd Women Course. Candidates those who are interested in this course and have the passion to join Indian Army can apply against this notification. The last date to submit the form is 15-02-2018 after that no applications will be entertained.
Name of the organization
Name of the course
Short Service Commission (Technical)
Mode to Apply
Last date to apply
Candidates need to check the required criteria like Eligibility criteria, Nationality, Age limitation and others before applying against TES Men/ Women course. The authority will conduct physical fitness test, medical examination and SSB interview round. Those who perform well in all the stages will get selected for the vacant post. More information about Indian Army 10+2 SSC Technical 2018 Entry Scheme is mentioned below by the team of www.privatejobshub.in, take a look
Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme
Indian Army 10+2 TES Men/ Women Course:
51th Short Service Commission (Technical) Men and 22nd Short Service Commission (Technical) Women Course
Eligibility Criteria Required for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme:
Individuals who have completed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent from any recognized education board with at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
Hit and Grab More: More 12th Pass Jobs
Interested contender must be a citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who come over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Aspirants should belong to the age group of 20-27 years as on 01-04-2018.
Remuneration of 7th pay commission will be given to the selected candidates and the entire training cost is done by the government.
Selection Process against Indian Army TES 51th Men/22nd Women Course:
The authority will short-list aspirants for physical fitness test on the basis of their applications. Those contenders who match the physical standards will go through medical examination. After the medical test, the authority will conduct SSB interview round. Final selection of the candidates for Indian Army SSC (Technical) entry scheme will be done after the interview round.
- Good Physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability.
- No evidence of weak constitution, bodily defects or under weight.
- Minimum height for men should be 157.5 cms.
- Height for aspirants belonging to hills of North Eastern regions of India, Garhwal and Kumaon will be relaxed by 5 cm.
Go Through: Physical Tests For Indian Armed Forces
Documents to be Carried at the Selection Centre:
- Copy of application duly signed affixed with photograph.
- Copy of 12th class marksheet
- Date of birth proof
- 10th class marksheet
- One valid ID proof
Grab Here: Defence Jobs
How to Apply for Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme:
- Those individuals who want to apply against Indian Army 10+2 TES 51th Men/22nd Women Course are required to follow the basic instructions:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Then check the officers’ selection and hit the notifications section.
- Enter the captcha and you will be on a new page.
- Select the suitable link related to SSC (technical) 51th Men/22nd Women Course.
- Read all the details and hit apply/ login button.
- Enter the required details and do online registration.
- Then fill the application form and upload the scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Take a review of the form and hit the submit button.
- At last take a hard copy of the same for further use.
You Should Also See This
Last Date to submit the application form: 15-02-2018.
If you find the above information helpful then you can bookmark this page by using the shortcut keys Ctrl.+D. Individuals can visit the Official Link to get more details about the Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 2018. For time to time updates on careers in Indian Army you can follow us on Google plus and Twitter.