Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment 2017 (98 Clerk/Cashier) Application Form
Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment
Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment 2017: Karnataka State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd has strewed a jobs notification about Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment. For filling up the 98 vacant posts of Clerk & Cashier, this bank intends to hire eligible and talented candidates. Candidates, who find themselves suitable for filling the concerned vacancies, can grab this chance by submitting the Karnataka APEX Bank Application Form through online mode.
Highlights of This Page:
- Name of Posts and Vacancy Details
- Qualification Needed
- Age Limit
- Official Notification Link
- Method of Recruitment
- Mode of Applying
- Last Date to Apply Online
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application
Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment
Karnataka State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd
Name of the posts
Clerk & Cashier
No of Vacancies
Last Date to Apply Online
15th December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application
26th December 2016
Candidates need to fill the online application form latest by 15th December 2016. After submission of take print of application and submit it to below mentioned address latest by 26th December 2016. Other related details regarding Karnataka APEX Bank Jobs are well mentioned below on this page by the team of privatejobshub.in
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
Clerk & Cashier: 98 Vacancies
Candidates must hold Graduate Degree in Courses like BA, BA (Co-Op), B.Com, B.Sc., BCA, BBM, BE (CS), BE (IS) with minimum 60% in aggregate for GM and 50% for SC/ ST from well recognized University/ Institute according to post for Karnataka APEX Bank Vacancy.
Grab Today: Jobs by Qualification
Restriction on Age:
Minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and maximum age is given below as per category:
- For General Merit (GM) candidates: 35 years
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B candidates: 38 years
- For SC/ST, Cat-1 candidates: 40 Years
Selected candidates will get impressive amount of salary of Rs.15, 330 – Rs.46, 895/- which will be offered by bank.
Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment: Official Notification
- For GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B Category: Rs.500/-
- For SC, ST, Cat-1 Category: Rs.250/-
- Candidates need to pay application fee in form of Demand Draft/Pay order in favor of CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, THE KSC APEX BANK LTD, BANGALORE payable at Bangalore.
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test / Personal Interview.
Way to fill Online Application Form:
- Candidates first go to official site of bank that is www.karnatakaapex.com
- On home page of official site go to “About” section and follow “Recruitment” and hit “Online Application” link.
- Read the notification carefully and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the form with all relevant information in an appropriate manner.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of duly filled application and attach relevant documents and Demand Draft and submit it to below mentioned address.
To Apply Online: Hit Here
The Chief Executive Officer and Member Secretary,
Karnataka State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited,
Utthunga, No.1, Pampa Mahakavi Road,
Chamarajapet, Bangalore – 560018
Find Out Here: Jobs in Bangalore
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 26th December 2016
Candidates can fetch further information about Karnataka APEX Bank Recruitment 2017 through above given official notification.
Have a look on Below Links