How To Download Admit Card | Step-By-Step Guide To Get Hall Ticket Online
How To Download Admit Card
How To Download Admit Card: Admit Card is an important identity document and must be carried to appear for examination. But How To Download Admit Card Online is the most frequently asked question.
Many candidates don’t know to How To Download Hall Ticket from the official website. Here on this page, we are providing Step-By-Step Guide To Get Hall Ticket Online instantly. To download Call Letter, candidates have their login credentials.
Candidates must get print out of Admit Card (preferably in colour) to the exam centre along with a photo ID. Check the below section of this page of www.privatejobshub.in to get complete details regarding How To Download Admit Card Online.
How To Download Admit Card
How To Download UPSC Admit Card?
Applicants, who want to get UPSC Admit Card 2018 they must follow some simple steps which are given below: Check Here to know How To Download Admit Card.
- First of all go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsc.gov.in
- After that, candidates required to search for “What’s New” section which is given right side on the homepage.
- Then you need to hit the appropriate link according to exam.
- On this new page applicants must press on “Download e-Admit Card” link.
- After that, aspirants have to select one of the given option “By Registration Id” or “By Roll Number”.
- After selecting “By Registration Id” option a new page will be shown at the screen of your system and you need to fill their Registration ID and some personal details such as Date of Birth and Selected Option with captcha Code in mentioned box to get the UPSC Admit Card.
- After that, you must hit on the “Submit” button.
- If you select “By Roll No” option you have to enter you roll number and date of birth with Captcha Code in an available box
- After that you need to press on the “Submit” button.
- Now UPSC Hall Ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- You have to download www.upsc.gov.in Admit Card on your desktop and take a print out of UPSC Exam Admit Card and bring it at the time examination
- Candidates are advised to take important documents along with UPSC 2018 Admit Card at the time of examination.
How To Download Railway Admit Card?
For Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card Download, you have to follow some simple steps given below:
- To download Railway Admit Card, candidates first visit the official site that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on home page of official site go to “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- Now select and hit the appropriate link related to region.
- Now official site of particular region will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then follow the appropriate link related to RRB Admit Card.
- After tapping the suitable link according to exam, a new page will appear on your smart phone screen containing consist the blank text boxes
- Then you have to enter all the asked details such as your registration number / roll number / name in the asked text boxes for Indian railway admit card.
- After entering all the asked details, you have to hit on login tab for Railway Admit Card 2018
- Within few seconds, your Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card 2018 will appear on your screen
- You are suggested to go through Admit Card 2018 carefully.
- At last, you have to take a print out of the admit card and keep it safe for future use.
How To Download SSC Admit Card?
Contenders are required to follow the below provided step to download the SSC Exam Admit Card. Get to know How To Download Admit Card:
- To get the SSC 2018 Admit Card, candidates first visit the official site of Staff Selection Commission that is ssc.nic.in
- On home page of official site go to “Admit Card” section and hit the link.
- Then you need to select the appropriate link region wise and hit that link to get the SSC Call Letter.
- After selecting the appropriate link official site of particular region will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now again select the appropriate link to download Staff Selection Commission Admit Card.
- After that SSC Admit Card page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Enter the required details in SSC Exam Admit Card such as Registration ID and Date of Birth and press “Submit” button.
- Download SSC Exam Admit Card on your desktop or take print of SSC Admit Card and bring SSC Admit Card at the time of examination.
Mode to download the Call Letter:
The admit card can be acquired by applicants through online as well as offline procedure as per the requirement of applied examination. For if you want to get the admit card through offline mode then you will receive it through post issued by the organization and through online mode then you have to download it from the official website of the exam conducting organization/ Institution by following these simple steps which are as follows:
Do You Know? Shortcuts To Prepare For Exam Quickly
How To Download Exam Admit Card?
Step 1: From the very beginning the aspirants have to navigate to the official website or the link where admit card or hall ticket is available. Check How To Download Call Letter from here.
Step 2: After log on to the official website candidates have to provide their roll number issued to students or application number provided to candidates at the time of applying for the examination.
Step 3: Now you need to enter the password in the text box provided (if applicable)
Step 4: In most of the official websites students are asked to fill the D.O.B. (Date of Birth) or Father's/ Husband's name or any other mandatory details. These details should be filled correctly by the candidates to acquire the Admit Card or Hall Ticket for examination.
Step 5: After entering all the necessary details in the dialogue box, you need to press on “OK” or “SUBMIT” button given below to log-in to your account.
Step 6: When the candidate logged into the account then a new window will open and the browser will navigate to another page related to the Examination and candidates details where he/she will get the Examinations details along with the upcoming result or came result with link to Hall Ticket.
Step 7: You are suggested to go through the link to the Admit Card by pressing on the Button or notification or link pointing to the heading “Admit Card”.
Step 8: After hitting on the link of the call letter will appear n your digital screen and then you can download it.
Step 9: The candidates can tap on the “Download” option and your Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
Step 10: The aspirants can take print out of the admit card by pressing on Print or your key board Ctrl+ P for print.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Problems During Admit Card Downloading
Many aspirants feel uncomfortable while downloading the Hall Ticket. Some of problem is discussed here regarding How To Download Admit Card?
Data not found: This type of problem comes very rarely. This problem occurs when the data entered by the candidates is not correct, aspirants are asked to provide all details correctly to the text boxes while entering roll number or any other index number. Similar to this problem are - 'Candidate not enrolled', 'Wrong Keyword', 'Wrong Data provided', etc.
Login Details Error: Sometimes candidates not logged in to the account on the website and try to download the admit card. The aspirants are asked to first log-into your account and then try again.
Server Error: Several times the candidates feel inconvenience in downloading the hall ticket due to server busy or server slowdown. There are numbers of candidates applying to the same website visited to download their own admit card, therefore make the server slower. In regard to this you can try to do same after some times.
Forgot Password: Sometimes students Forgot The Password which is required to log in and then download the admit card. That time you can refer to the confirmation message or emails you receive while the registration process. The conformation message consists of the application number/ user ID and password.
Applicants may get more information about How To Download Admit Card through this web portal. For any query regarding How To Download Admit Card, you can also inbox us in the comment box given below.
Take Help From These Preparation Stuff