MP PET Counseling 2018 Online Counseling Date/Seat Allotment Schedule/Process
MP PET Counseling
Applicants, who are going to perform in Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test and get qualified, are eligible to appear in MP PET Counseling. Selected applicants in entrance test can go through Madhya Pradesh PET Seat Allotment Schedule and follow the complete process to appear in counseling. As per MP PET 2018 counselling process candidates need to follow MP PET Online Registration Process and then appear on MP Pre Engineering Test Counseling Date as per your rank in entrance test.
Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test 2018
Soon Going To Start
Students, who’re going to attend Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test counseling session, are informed to present physically for counseling as no request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be entertained. To collect detailed information about MP PET Counseling 2018, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of www.privatejobshub.in.
MP PET Counseling
MP PET Counselling Procedure 2018:
- First and foremost step of individual is to visit the official website that is www.dtempcounselling.org
- After reaching on home page, you required to hit on appropriate link for MP PET registration 2018 and then fill the form with correct and suitable details.
- After the registration process is completed you need to visit the prescribed reporting center for the verification of your documents.
- Candidates need to carry their original as well as photocopies of requisite documents and certificates with them. List of documents is provided below:
- Admit card with photo copy and original copy
- An original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
- Domicile Certificate
- Family Income Certificate
- Registration Receipt of MP PET
- After the successful verification, a receipt will be issued.
- Keep safe this receipt as it will be useful in future.
Get List of: Documents Required For Counseling
Online Preference/Choice Filling and Part Payment of Tuition Fee:
- After that, aspirants need to login account on the official website of MP PET by using your application no and password.
- Now, fill your choices regarding your suitable colleges and courses as per your suitability.
- After the choice filling, make the part payment of application fee according to your course.
- Also, take the receipt of payment of fee and choice filling for future use.
MP PET Online Seat Allotment:
- AS Per Madhya Pradesh PET merit list, candidates will get the seats in the different colleges and courses.
- Check the status of their seat allotment through online mode by login your account.
- Now, take a print out of their seat allotment for ease in admission process.
Admission in Allotted Institute:
- Whenever the allotment procedure is complete individual need to report to the allotted institute along with the seat allotment letter and other necessary documents.
- Follow the admission process and make the payment of remaining tuition fee.
Are you aware of? Counseling Dates Schedule
MP PET Counselling Dates:
MP PET 2018 counselling will commence in June 2018
For more recent details about MP PET Counseling 2018, candidates may go through the Official Website. Join us on Facebook, Whatsapp, Email or bookmark our web page for latest and instant updates.
Have a look on below given links