Typing Test | Format, Speed, Free Practice Tests Online, Tips for Govt Jobs
In today’s scenario everything is online so typing matters a lot while you are applying for government jobs or private jobs. The faster you can type, the faster you will be able to communicate with others that’s why, Typing Test is examined by most of the public and private sector.
In this article we will discuss about Typing Test Format, speed and also our team will provide some tips for typing test that will make you easy while appearing for any typing test. Aspirants can go through this page completely and get complete details about typing test that is prepared by the expert team members of www.privatejobshub.in
Examination Required a Typing Test are:
The candidates who are applying for any of the post given below then you must have to give the examination of typing online or offline on personal computer and there are also more several jobs which required the typing test for recruiting the person for the post and start its joining in the organization. Whether there is public sector jobs or the private sector jobs typing test format and speed requirement is almost same.
There are various different posts given below which required the ability of typing in an individual:
Office Support Series (Assistant, Associate, Specialist, Manager, Administrator)
- Clerical Assistant, Clerk, Chief Clerk, Staff Clerk, Administrative Clerk
- Admissions/Records Specialist I, II
- Ambulatory Care Aide I, II
- Dental Clinic Clerk I, II, Dental Unit Coordinator
- Human Resource Assistant, Representative
- Patient Unit Clerk I, II
- Police Tele-communicator
- Printing Production Assistant
- Public Safety Tele-communicator
- Routing Dispatcher I, II
- Television Broadcast Equipment Operator
Typing Test Format:
The Typing Test is taken online or offline on the PC provided to individual and their speed is divided into basically three categories as follows –
- Slow Speed - 30 wpm and lower
- Moderate Typing - 31 to 54 wpm
- Fast Speed - 55 wpm and above
There is also some software used as typing master or typing tutor for taking individual typing test to check their ability to type. The Typing Exam may be bilingual in English Language as well as in Hindi. Remember the time duration is decided as per Recruitment requirement may be it is 10 minute or more.
Also Check: Best Computer Courses For A Better Career
Speed Required in Typing Test:
Normally job recruitment needs 30 - 35 wpm in Hindi Typing and 35 - 40 wpm in English Typing.
Typing Practice Test:
- The candidates can practice online test by clicking on Practice Online. *Java 1.1 is required.
The candidates can practice for the Typing test through online for practicing online through typing sites or application that can easily be available online on internet.
- You can check the online typing test or software for increase your speed of typing.
- There are some Games also available for increasing your typing speed.
- Download some software which will help in increasing your typing speed.
- Online tutor is also available on internet.
- Games are very useful in this procedure and you can increase your speed of typing with interesting steps.
- Try to Use the correct finger for pushing any button on Computer as prescribed in the Typing tutor.
Software through Which You Can Increase Your Typing Speed:
If you want to increase your typing speed, you may download these software’s in your system and improve your speed and accuracy.
How Many Words Can You Type Per Minute?
The average person types between 38 and 40 words per minute (WPM), in other words you can say that person types into between 190 and 200 characters per minute (CPM). However, professional typists type a lot faster — on average between 65 and 75 WPM.
What Can I Do To Improve My Typing Speed?
If you want to increase your typing speed then start with it firstly take a deep breath, relax your fingers and take it slow. You need to be focused and not irritated when attempting the typing speed test. The best thing you can do to start typing faster is to type more.
The more practice your speed will improve itself and the faster your typing flow will be. It’s all about developing muscle memory. Just make sure you are reinforcing the good habits and not ones that will leave your fingers hurting after an intense typing session.
Read Here: Best New Careers in 2018
Hope the provided information about Typing Test is beneficial for you and by following this page you make get tips to do better typing and thus your speed may increase. Aspirants can follow us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates.
For any query or any suggestion related to information provided in this page you can simply leave your comments in below provided comment box and our team will soon reply towards it.
Have a Look On Below Links: