Start a Career in Banking Sector – Top Reasons to Join Banking Sector Today
Start a Career in Banking Sector
Have you recently passed 12th standard qualification and now desire to enhance your career by looking up for job Opportunities. Then here you’ll get details to Start a Career in Banking Sector, since fresher students mostly get many options to choose for higher education in India. So here in this article we have discussed on Top Reasons to Join Banking Sector Today, banking is a field where you can get best job opportunities. Career is a big issue for all of us and there are thousands of career opportunities available for job seekers. It has become complex to select the best and suitable one as a career option.
As we all know that there are lots of fields where one can start up to build career and common fields are Arts, Science, , medicine, , fashion & web designing, defense, journalism and lots more. But before choosing a career you should consider seriously on your interest and ability to cope with the topic and above all the financial commitments that is necessary during the course.
Do You Know? Why Join in Banking sector?
Start a Career in Banking Sector
A Career in Banking Sector in India: Many young students after 12th get confused in choosing their career option. If you are also confused, don’t worry; relax, because in this section you will find information on Career in Banking and Finance Sector in India After 12th, as Both Banking and Finance sector have good scope for making a career in these fields.
Salary in Banking Sector starts from around 12 to 15 thousand per month for clerical post and Salary in Finance Sector is also good depending upon the course you choose.
Get all Banks Updates on this page only
Banking as a career offers a huge number of opportunities to youth studied from all streams. For the beginners, this is the early step for emerging of the global economy and exploring the market challenges and recognizing them towards a career that is full of tremendous opportunities all over the world.
Career in Banking Sector in India after 12th
Banking sector is growing at a rapid rate. Also looking towards global economic slowdown, bank jobs are seen as the most stable one offering a lot of facilities for its employees. IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts a common written exam for openings at various clerical and other posts for both govt. and private banks.
Gain Knowledge on: Career Options After 12th
Eligibility for most of the banks is only 60% at 12th level. Various coaching centres are also available to prepare students for bank exam. These course take about three or more years to complete giving both theoretical and practical knowledge.
Job Opportunities in Banking
Banks are considered the backbone of a country’s economy and our Indian Banking system is very strong. Banks in India are not only strong but are also growing fast. According to sources, banking sector is one of the fastest growing sectors in the country. This growth has brought many opportunities. And Career progressions in banking sectors are as follows:
- Junior Management Grade – Scale I: Office
- Middle Management Grade – Scale II: Manager
- Middle Management Grade – Scale III: Senior M
- Senior Management Grade – Scale IV: Chief M
- Senior Management Grade Scale V: Assistant General M
- Top Management Grade Scale VI: Deputy General M
- Top Management Grade Scale VII: General M
Get Notifications of IBPS Clerk, PO, and SO etc. Exams From Here
The employment options after doing these courses include equity sales, traditional banking, audit taxation, management consultancy and more. Wanting to join these sectors a constant awareness regarding selection process, exams, recruitment notification, preparatory tips and material is required.
Top Reasons to Join Banking Sector Today
Banking professional are in demand which is increasing day by day, since opening of new banks and companies started understanding the importance of having a dedicated banker. Below are few Top Reasons to Join Banking Sector Today, as follows:
- The requirement is going to increase as more companies will get open in the market.
- Privatization will bring more opportunity to the students with high pay package and promotions for those who are on higher position
- It requires students with different specialization like science, arts and commerce to apply for the jobs in the bank.
- These people need not to be too knowledgeable about the subjects but they should have enough knowledge about it.
- Banking professionals are required all year long. After privatization, the requirement for banking professionals has increased manifold.
- National and international exposure is given in less time for the students who perform well and better than others, so the chances of growth is higher for personal and professional growth.
Students with Science, Arts and Commerce can also apply for banks jobs in banking organizations.
Salaries of students getting placed abroad are huge and provide excellent scope for professional and personal growth.
Start Your Test
Well, there is a huge career opportunities in banking field… so choosing according to your ability and need… We hope that this article will be helpful for you to find out the best career… Good Luck!!!
Have a look on below given links