Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2018 UGC SGC Scheme, Last Date
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2018: There is good opportunity available through Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child. University Grants Commission has provided the Indira Gandhi Scholarship for the 3,000 girl child.
Those students who’re studying in the graduation can apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship scheme by submitting the Indira Gandhi application form before the last date 28-02-2018.
University Grants Commission
Last Date To Submit Application Form
Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2018:
To fill the Indira Gandhi 2018 Scholarship form, candidates need to go through the official website of the university grants commission which is www.ugc.ac.in. They need to check the eligibility criteria to get Single Girl Child scholarship from here.
To know the more details about the Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2018, candidates need to go through this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
Objective of Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2018:
To support post graduate education of single girl child in non-professional courses only.
To recognize the value of observance of small family norm.
Any single girl child who happens to be an only child or twin daughter or fraternal daughter in the family, if one son and one daughter is available then girl child will not be considered for scholarship under the scheme.
Know about: Importance Of Scholarship
Amount of Fellowship:
- The financial assistance available under the scheme is Rs.36200/- per month for the full duration of a PG course.
- No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
- On the basis of accepted application from eligible candidates through online mode against the advertisement to be published in National Dailies as well as on the UGC website, total number of slots are decided.
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child Award Letter will be uploaded on the official website. You may download the letter with the respective ID generated at the time of processing of the submission of their application form through online mode.
- No tuition fees will be charged by the students going to take admission in the first year PG course in Universities / Colleges / Institutions covered under UGC Act.
- Rs.2000/- per month will receive by the students for a period of two years only (10 months in the year) i.e. full duration of a PG course.
Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility:
- The scheme is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Masters Degree course in any recognized university or a post graduate college.
- This scholarship is available to PG-I year student only.
- Admission to PG Course in distance education mode is not covered under the UGC SGC Scheme.
To apply for the Indira Gandhi Merit Scholarship Single Girl Child, the age of the girl students should not be more than 28 years at the time of admission in PG courses.
From Here: Scholarship In India
Selection Process of IGS For Single Girl Child:
Students applying for Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child for undergraduate will be selected on the basis of Expert committee Decision as per the procedure of the commission. Merit List of the candidates will be uploaded on the official website of www.ugc.ac.in.
Know Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship Exam
How to Apply for Indira Gandhi Single Girl Child Scholarship 2018?
To fill the Indira Gandhi Scholarship form, candidates need to follow the given steps on this page, please have a look..!!
Interested applicants may apply for the Indira Gandhi Scholarship For Single Girl Child 2018 by following some steps which is given below.
- Firstly you need to visit the official website that is www.ugc.ac.in
- Now, from the homepage hit on the “Scholarship Tracking Portal (through MHRD)” link.
- After that you need to select the “UGC Scheme” link and press it.
- Now, press on the “Apply for the Scheme” link which is available on the “Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship scheme for single girl child” section.
- Read the notification and after that hit on the “Apply Now” link.
- Now, Fill The Online Application Form to getting Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child Application Form in proper manner and upload your documents
- At last, press on the “Submit” button.
- Now, you can take a print out of the application form for future use.
Documents To Be Submitted:
- Applicants are required to submit the following documents at the time of submitting online application form.
- Proof of admission to Ist Year Master’s degree course in a recognized Indian University covered under Section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act.
- A certificate from the College/University where student have taken admission to first year PG Course in the current academic year.
- An affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
Last Date to Apply: 28-02-2018
Candidates may go through the Official Link to get other details about Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child 2018. To collect more updates in this concern or any other, you are advised to be in touch with our portal by pressing CTRL + D.
Have a look on given below links: