AMUL Recruitment 2018-19 Manager/Officer/Asst Apply @careers.amul.com
AMUL Recruitment 2018: Amul the initiator of India's White Revolution is conducting recruitment process for fresher and experienced individuals in various part of India. Candidates who are interested in AMUL Recruitment 2018 can apply for the post of Manager/Officer/Asst through @careers.AMUL .com from the below section of the page.
Amul Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd. (GCMMF) established in 1946 is an Indian Cooperative Industry that is serving worldwide (around 60 countries). It has made the country largest producer of milk in the world also serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market.
AMUL Recruitment for Manager/Officer/Asst:
UG/PG in related fields
AMUL Recruitment Apply Online Here!!!
If you are interested in the cooperative sector and wanted to work in reputed Organization with high paying, then this can be a golden chance for both the Freshers and Experienced individuals. Explore this chance and apply for the vacancies now.
Candidates will be selected for the AMUL Recruitment on the basis of performance in the personnel Interview that will be conducted by the Organization itself. To apply for AMUL Careers, you can go through this page which is well prepared by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
AMUL India Openings:
The following are the AMUL opportunities that are available in various parts of India -
- Manager (Operation)
- Territory Sales Incharge
- Territory Sales Incharge
- Accounts Incharge
- Officer (HR & Admn.)
- Accounts Assistant
Qualification Required for the AMUL Jobs
- Candidates who are interested in AMUL India Recruitment and also applying for the AMUL Vacancies, they must have done Graduation and Post-Graduation in the Engineering or other concerned fields from recognized University or Institution.
- In additional to educational qualification, candidates must have some year of experience in the concerned fields.
Age Limit for AMUL Job:
The minimum age for the AMUL Recruitment is 18 years and maximum is 45 years or as per the Post and Company Rules.
Selection Procedure for AMUL India Hiring:
Candidates will be selected for the AMUL Recruitment on the basis of performance in the Personnel Interview that will be conducted by the Organisation Itself. Moreover, there will be screening of application forms if there are large numbers of application forms for the Vacancies.
For Doing Better Preparation of Exam/Interview, Have A Look On Below Given Articles:
Individuals who will get selected in the AMUL Recruitment they will be getting an impressive salary and other allowance as per the qualification/Experience and norms of the Organisation.
Check Out: 10 Benefits of Working in Private Sector
Skills Required for AMUL India Careers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills
- Can work in team
- Should have leadership quality
- Analytical Skills
How to apply for AMUL India Recruitment:
- Login to the official website of the Organisation which is www.amul.com
- Now hit on “Careers” present on the top of the home page.
- You will be directed to a new web page. Now, search for the desired AMUL Jobs and hit on it.
- Read all the information carefully and find whether you are eligible for that particular post or not.
- If you find yourself eligible and want to apply for the AMUL India Vacancy, hit on the “Apply” Tab which is present on the bottom and top of the web page.
- Enter your “E-mail Id” and Password and the further apply with updated word format bio-data as directed by the web page.
Get Here- AMUL Careers India
Last date to apply – Within 15 days from the release of Post
For further information about the AMUL and AMUL Recruitment 2018, visit the Official Website of the Organisation. You can also like our facebook page to get latest updates about all private and government sector recruitments notification on your timeline directly.
Get High Salary Sector Jobs in Top MN C's