Railway TC Pay Scale | Ticket Collector Salary (TC / TTE) Eligibility, Check Online
Railway TC Pay Scale
Indian Railways requires variety of people to work together for smooth functioning of Indian Railways. Now everyone wants to get recruitment in Railway department and if you are also looking for Ticket Collector position then you must want to know Railway TC Pay Scale.Railway Department needs various individuals for Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D. Railway TTE is a Group C level post in railway service and if you want to apply for Railway Recruitment then you must check online eligibility, salary and other details.
Railway Ticket Collector as a Career- Know from here
Railway Ticket Collector is most commonly known as TTE (Travelling Ticket Examiner) or TTI (Traveling Ticket Inspector). TTE is one among the front line staff of Indian Railways having a first level interface with the passengers.
The duty of Travelling Ticket Examiner is to ensure that every passenger in the train is traveling with a valid ticket of appropriate denomination. Ticket collector's has full authority to collect fine if someone is traveling without ticket.
Check Here: List Of Railway Recruitment Board India
What's the salary for a TTE in Indian Railways?
Here, we will notify you about Railway Ticket Collector Salary in details. The Railway Recruitment Board provides salary with a range of various benefits and allowances. So, we will provide Railway TTE Pay Scale in details.
Contenders can continue with this page and get complete details about Railway TC Pay Scale from this single page that is prepared by the expert team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
Railway TC Pay Scale
Railway TC Pay Scale and Benefits:
The basic Railway Ticket Collector pay scale of a newly appointed individual varies between Rs.3050-Rs.4590/-. The Indian Railways TTE Salary keeps on revising from time to time. Whereas, the Railway TC monthly pay scale constitutes, Basic + Grade pay + DA (90%).
Beside this, individual will also get attractive incentives including contributory provident fund, gratuity, and medical facilities and free/concession railways passage etc.
Railway TC are also provided with a variety of benefits and allowances such as housing facilities, medical expenses and out- station allowances, as well as concession railway passes for their immediate family members and dependants.
You Can Also Check: Railway Salary Structure
Railway TC Pay Band:
The basic job of TTE- Train Ticket Examiner is to examine the ticket of travelling personnel's in Indian Railways. Details of it pay is well defined here:
- Railway TC grade pay: Rs. 4,600/-
- Railways TTE Pay band: Rs 9,300-34,800/-
- Railways TTE present pay scale: Rs 6,500-10,500/-
- The current name of Railways TTE pay band: PB-2
- Quarter to stay
- All medical expenses of the employee and dependents
- Gratuity at the time of retirement
- Free/Discounted railway travel for employee and dependents
- Pension after retirement to employee and after employee to dependent
Types of Traveling Ticket Inspector In Indian Railways:
There are four types of Traveling Ticket Inspector in Indian Railways. The names of it are described below. You can have a look on it.
- TE/TTE (Ticket Examiner/Travelling Ticket Examiner)
- Sr. TE/Sr.TTE (Senior Ticket Examiner/Senior Travelling Ticket Examiner)
- TTI (Travelling Ticket Inspector)
- CTI (Chief Ticket Inspector)
Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 1900/-
Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2400/-
Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
Rs. 9300-34800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-
Railway TC Eligibility Criteria
Railway TC Qualification Required:
- The minimum educational qualification required by Indian Railways for Travelling Ticket Examiner is 10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized central or state board.
- Aspirants, who have completed their diploma or 12th class, can also apply for the Indian Railways TTE Recruitment. Graduates are also qualified for this post provided they are not above the specified age limits.
To apply for RRB Recruitment, age limit of the applying candidate must be between 18-25 years. Also, age relaxation is provided for reserved categories like SC/ST and OBC candidates as per the rules and regulations of Railway Recruitment Board.
Important and Final Note:
If you have any query or suggestion regarding Railway TC Pay Scale you may drop comment in below given comment box.
Aspirants can subscribe us and can enjoy the free email service direct to your inbox. Also, connect with us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant access on updates.