UIDAI Recruitment 2017–2018 Aadhar Jobs for Engineering Graduates Apply
UIDAI Recruitment 2017: Unique Identification Authority of India has released the advertisement regarding UIDAI Recruitment. it is going to recruit Young Engineering Graduates for the UIDAI jobs. Unique Identification Authority of India has invited Resume form through online mode. Interested job seekers can apply by submitting their updates resume on the official email id mention below. For more details about the UIDAI Recruitment 2017, they have to read this page.
This Page Includes:
- Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Mode Of Selection Of UIDAI Job
- Salary Details
- How To Apply For UIDAI Vacancy
- Important Dates
- Essential Words
Unique Identification Authority of India
Mode of Apply
Last Date To Apply
Head Quarter of Unique Identification Authority of India is situated in New Delhi and (UIDAI) was created for solve the issue related to numbers (UID), named as “AADHAAR”. They will be shortlisted on the basis of Aptitude Test and Interview that will be conducted by the Unique Identification Authority of India. To know the more information about the UIDAI Recruitment 2018 go through this page which is created by team of www.privatejobshub.in
Unique Identification Authority of India is looking for qualified candidates for the post of Manager/Technology Executive.
To apply for the Unique Identification Authority of India aadhar jobs candidates must be engineering graduates and they must have 0-2 years of experience in Software Development/ Technology Architecture Design/ Software Testing/ Biometrics/ Cryptography/ Cyber Security/ Project Management etc.
Apply and Grab latest Job Openings:
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Strong programming skills in one or more areas –
- Java, Hadoop, MySql, iOS, Android
- Ability to design and deploy technological solutions
- Ability to liaison with multiple stakeholders including
- UIDAI management, Ecosystem partners, vendors etc.
- Ability to solve complex technology and operational problems
- Enthusiastic about research in the area of biometrics, technology and security
- Excellent technology grasp and comprehension skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
Appointed candidates for the Unique Identification Authority of India vacancy will get decent amount of Salary that will be decided by the organization.
Those aspirants who’re going to face Aadhaar team recruitment process will have to go through the Analytical and Aptitude Test and Interview with panel. (Some candidates may be required to go through more than one round of interview).
How To Apply For The UIDAI Recruitment:
To apply for the Aadhaar team jobs, candidates need to follow the below steps mention on this page. please have a look at below instructions and apply for this recruitment..!!
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the organization which is uidai.gov.in.
- After that go to the “Quick links” section and press the link of “UIDAI hiring young Engineering Graduates”
- After hitting the above said link, UIDAI Notification will be open on your computer screen.
- Now read the notification and then prepare your resume.
- And send your updated resume to the email Id- @uidai.net.in and email@example.com
Get Official Notification: UIDAI Recruitment
Last Date to apply: October 2017
Have a Look On Below Links
Candidates can receive all the information about the UIDAI Recruitment 2017 – 2018 from this page. For more details about the UIDAI Engineering jobs they can go through the Official Link. They can bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+D to know the latest update about the same.