Current Affairs December 2017 PDF Free Download in English Online Quiz
Current Affairs December
Current Affairs December 2017: If you are in search of Latest Current Affairs December 2017, then checkout this page. Here, on this page, we are providing you details regarding latest events in the particular month. For the easiness of the visitors, we have gathered the entire latest question answers according to monthly current affairs. These question answers are helpful for those candidates, who are appearing in any competitive exam. You may download Current Affairs December 2017 PDF at free of cost though online mode.
Those candidates want to be a part of Government, banking sector and appearing in competitive exam, you should have good knowledge about the economical, technical and other changes made by the government in the state and country as well. By going through this page of www.privatejobshub.in, candidates can obtain detailed information about Current Affairs December 2017. So, have a look below…
Current Highlights of December
- Pollution in Delhi : A Chronic Problem
- Morocco launches earth observation satellite
- National Entrepreneurship Awards 2017 announced
- Facebook to introduce disaster response tools in India
- Linking of Aadhaar with insurance policy mandatory: IRDAI
- India re-elected as member of UNESCO’s executive board
- UNHCR to receive Mother Teresa Award 2017 for social justice
- RBI to launch public awareness campaign through text messages
- Cabinet approves MoU between India and Philippines on agriculture
- GST rate on various mass consumption items reduced to 18 per cent
- Telangana Assembly passes bill on prevention of dangerous activities
- World Science Day for Peace and Development 2017 observed globally
- Government to provide 100 foreign students full scholarship to study Ayurveda
- Union Government revises House Building Advance rules for government employees
- RBI directs banks to provide doorstep banking facilities to senior citizens, differently-abled
- Skywalk, FOB among 5 projects approved for funding through Urban Development Fund
- Chennai included in UNESCO’s Creative Cities Network for contribution in Music
- Heat source under Antarctica melting its ice sheet, reports NASA study
Current Affairs December
Current Question Answer December 2017
Ques1. Which of the following is the India’s longest expressway in the Indian road network?
1. Agra-Lucknow Expressway
2. Ahmedabad Vadodara Expressway
3. Allahabad Bypass Expressway
4. Yamuna Expressway
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Ques2. What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Climate Change Performance Index (CCPI)?
Ques3. How much loan amount has been sanctioned by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to build India’s longest river bridge across the Ganges River?
1. $450 million
2. $300 million
3. $500 million
4. $550 million
Read More: General Knowledge Questions and answers
Ques4. India has recently signed agreements with which country in the field of water resources management and agriculture?
Ques5. Which state has become the first Indian state to adopt resolution on demonetisation?
1. Madhya Pradesh
Ques6. India’s first Cherry Blossom Festival has started in which state?
1. Arunachal Pradesh
2. Andhra Pradesh
4. Himachal Pradesh
Get Related Links:
Ques7. The book “Water for Elephants” has been authored by whom?
1. Audrey Niffenegger
2. Robert Pattinson
3. Luain Gaines
4. Sara Gruen
Ques8. The book “Heyday: Britain and the Birth of the Modern World” has been authored by whom?
1. G M Young
2. Charles Baudelaire
3. Ben Wilson
4. Keigo Higashino
Ques9. Which state government has signed a MoU with the Microsoft India for digital initiatives?
1. Andhra Pradesh
4. Tamil Nadu
Ques10. Padmini Rout is associated with which sports?
Ques11. For which purpose “Hind-Iran portal” has been launched between India and Iran?
1. Social cause
Read Out: List of Important days
Ques12. Who is the head of a task force formed by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to re-calibrate all ATMs and cash dispensing machines with the new design of (Rs 500 and Rs 2000) notes?
1. H R Khan
2. N S Vishwanathan
3. S S Mundra
4. Shaktikanta Das
Know Here: General Knowledge Preparation Tips
Ques13. Which Indian company has been named as the Digital Innovator of the Year by GE Digital?
3. Reliance Jio
4. Tata Consultancy Services
Ques14. Which state has become the first Indian state to adopt the Fly Ash Utilization Policy?
1. Andhra Pradesh
4. Uttar Pradesh
Read Here: Pratiyogita Darpan
Ques15. What is the theme of United Nations'(UN) Universal Children’s day?
1. Teach Respect
2. A World Fit for Children
3. Stop violence against children
4. Innovate for Children
Ques16. Which country has launched the world’s longest super-secure quantum communication line?
1. New Zealand
4. South Korea
Check This Also: Public Holidays in India
Ques17. Who has been honored with the Centenary Indian Film Personality of the year award at the 47th International Film Festival of India (IFFI)?
1. Vijay Yesudas
2. Bhimsen Joshi
3. SP Balasubrahmaniam
4. Jyotsna Radhakrishnan
Ques18. Who has won the Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize?
1. Mahesh Rao
2. Janice Pariat
3. Akshaya Mukul
4. Samanth Subramanian
Also Read: Samanya Gyan Darpan
Ques19. Who has won the women’s singles China Open Badminton Super Series Premier?
1. Kirsty Gilmour
2. PV Sindhu
3. Li Xuerui
4. Saina Nehwal
Ques20. The Great Indian Film and Literature Festival (GIFLIF) will be held in which state?
1. Uttar Pradesh
Applicants can get updated information about Current Affairs December 2017 by visiting this page regularly. Candidates can also bookmark this page using CONTROL + D or follow us on facebook and Google plus to attain updated information about this related direct to your timeline.
Go Through These Latest Articles