IBPS Common Interview Questions 2018 Important IBPS CIQ PO, Clerk, S.O
IBPS Common Interview Questions
IBPS Common Interview Questions 2018: Are you among those aspirants who are going to appear in IBPS CIQ PO, Clerk, S.O interview??? If yes then you might be searching for the IBPS Common Interview Questions. You are at correct podium; here you will be able to get all your queries solved. No matter with how many marks you have qualified the written online exam, it is must for you to qualify the interview so as to grab the job as an officer in public sector banks. Aspirants would be able to frame their response immediately if they start preparing for the interview according to the important IBPS Common Interview Questions given below in this article.
Interview is the final phase of the selection procedure which decides whether the candidate will be selected or not. Most of the times it happens that the candidates are able to clear the written test but they lack in the interview round due to the less knowledge regarding the criterion of the interview phase and the IBPS common Interview Questions. But guys you don’t need to worry as here we have provided some IBPS Common Interview Questions which will definitely aware you about what type of questions are asked in IBPS interview. So you must scroll down the page and read all the details about the IBPS Common Interview Questions 2018 that are well furnished by the team of www.privatejobshub.in.
IBPS Common Interview Questions
IBPS Common Interview Questions are basically based on four factors:
- Bank Terms
- GK (Current Affairs)
- Computers (Basics)
Let’s Take A Look Over Some IBPS Common Interview Questions:
1) Tell me something about yourself?
Ans. Besides the details given in my resume, I believe in character values, vision and action. I am quick in learning from mistakes. I am confident that the various tests that you have conducted will corroborate my competencies aptitude and right attitude for the job.
2) What do you seek from a job?
Ans. I would like a job which gives me a chance to apply all that I have learned in college as well as one which enables me to grow as a professional. I would like a role which enables me to make a difference.
3) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Ans. I see myself as a _______ in your esteemed organization whereby with all my enhanced learning and skill, I shall be able to make up a valuable and meaningful contribution to your organization.
4) Is there anything else that we should know about you that would impact our decision?
Ans. I am a continuous learner and try to keep myself abreast of all developments in the field of IT. Also since I do not quit in the face of toughest challenges, I am certain that I would be able to achieve the targets that I set for myself and beyond.
5) What have you learnt from your failures?
Ans. From my failures I have learnt to analyze myself and find out my shortcomings. Those shortcomings are the areas of future improvement for me and I have undertaken seriously to improve myself on those relevant areas. One more thing I learned is never to give up, never to feel rejected.
6) If after sometime you start disliking the job? What would you do?
Ans. In such situation, I would find out my shortcomings or lack of skills and techniques and I‘ll try to improve and rectify myself. Still some confusion will be there then I would like to speak to my seniors and colleagues to learn my mistakes so that I become more user friendly to my organization.
7) What are your salary expectations?
Ans. Never bargain for your 1st job. It’s a cardinal rule.
Sir, before answering to your question I would like to ask you with your kind permission what salary you provide to new entrants in your organization at this level.
8) Can you give three reasons why would you like to join our Bank?
Ans. Three reasons why I would like to join your company are:
a) Since your company provides a strong core competency, very strong value systems and best practices so I believe I have a strong vision of viewing me as a project leader in your company.
b) Your company has one of the fastest growth rates and turnover in the industry and that would mean a faster growth rate for me as a professional.
c) The practices of your company are more employee and customer oriented.
9) What is Cheque?
Ans. Cheque is a negotiable instrument containing conditional order to pay sum of money to the person mentioned on it or to the bearer of the instrument.
10) What is Inflation?
Ans. It is a state where money looses the value hence prices will go up (or) Decreasing the value of money.
11) What is an NRI a/c?
Ans. NRI stands for “Non Resident Indian”. An Indian who is residing in abroad can open an SB a/c in Indian banks. These accounts are called NRI a/cs.
12) What is Reverse Repo rate?
Ans. The rate at which RBI pays interest to the banks
We wish you all the best for those candidates who will attempt IBPS Common Exam in upcoming months.
13) What is Bank?
Ans. Bank is financial institution which accepts deposits from the public for the purpose of lending.
14) Types of banks?
Ans. Nationalized banks
Regional rural banks2
Industrial banks etc.,
15) What is Monetary Policy?
Ans. Monetary policy is a type of macroeconomic policy by which central monetary authority (RBI) controls the interest rates, thereby effecting control over supply of money in the economy. The primary motive for this policy is to maintain price stability & achieve high economic growth.
16) What is a Private bank?
Ans. Banks which are owned and run by individuals are called private banks.
17) What are foreign banks?
Ans. Banks which are foreign originated (based) are called foreign banks.
18) What is RRB’S (regional rural banks)?
Ans. Main purpose of RRBs is to improve banking habit in rural areas and save formers from money lenders.
RRBs works under supervision of NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development)
19) What are the functions of RBI?
- Regulates the issue and circulation of Bank Notes
- Banker to the Government
- Banker to Banks
- Custodian to Foreign Reserve of the country
- Lender of last resort
- Controls Credit
20) What is crossing?
Ans. Two parallel lines drawn on the top left corner of the cheque.
Check Related Links
Do You Know?
- IBPS is the number one successful organization. In recent months IBPS give the ray of hope for those job fighters who are looking bank job.
- Public sector banks will be called nearly 1 lakh candidates for interview from who have qualified in IBPS common exam.
- We have made a report by some candidates who have successful passed in PO and clerical interviews.
- According to this report so we are providing you IBPS Common Interview Questions which includes all IBPS PO, clerk, S.O interview questions in this article which will help those candidates who will attempt CIQ session and get placed in public and private banks in coming months.
- You must know the eligibility criteria of IBPS for giving IBPS exam.
- Candidates who are preparing for IBPS common exam or who have qualified in IBPS common exam and preparation for upcoming bank exams interview they should well prepare for their exams.
- Candidates must read following IBPS Common Interview Questions for crack easily Interview session. Mostly these questions are based on bank current affairs so you can check this link for current affairs.
Read Out: Important Bank Interview Questions
We hope this page will prove to be helpful for you all in understanding the IBPS Common Interview Questions 2018, if you are satisfied with the details given by us and want to keep it safe for future use then you can bookmark this page by using CTRL+D and if you have any queries regarding the same then please write us by using the below given comment box. Our team will be glad to help you and solving your queries.
Get all Current Bank Vacancies here: