ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2018 icicicareers.com Apply Process
ICICI Business Leadership Programme
ICICI Bank has taken an initiative to start ICICI Business Leadership Programme by doing partnership with NIIT University to deliver Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme with specialization in finance and banking. ICICI Bank aims to provide opportunities to professionals, who display an aptitude for the banking industry, to get identified and nurtured as future business leaders. Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets provides a career leap to business leadership positions and an opportunity to serve corporate India. Candidates interested to pursue MBA can follow the applying process by going through online mode.
Name of the Organization
Business Leadership Programme
Rs.10,000 – Rs.50,000
Last date for Submitting Application
As soon as possible
The distinctive design of the programme focuses on offering a high degree of industry experience, by educational and well-designed experts, from the BFSI sector. The Programme has the much-desired combine, in which applicants go through the industry-linked placement at ICICI Group for a period of 3 months throughout the one- year course duration. Further details about ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2018 such as qualification required, Age Limit Scholarship Amount, How to apply etc you may go through the given advertisement which is stated below by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in.
ICICI Business Leadership Programme
The duration of the programme is for one year. The course structure is as follows:
- Term 1/2/3 (9 months) - Classroom training (at NISM)
- Term 4 (3 months) - Internship at ICICI Group
Candidates who are going to apply against Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets are required to ensure the eligibility norms that are furnished below so, please have a look and apply only when if you satisfy the conditions.
- Graduate in any discipline (minimum 55% in graduation).
- 12th and 10th - (minimum of 60%) (Additional - Should have studied mathematics at the intermediate level)
- Working professionals who are CAs / Engineers / Graduates in any discipline(s).
- Participants should not exceed 30 years of age (as on June 24, 2018).
- Age relaxation is applicable only for reserved category candidates
Candidates will be shortlisted on merit basis further shortlisted candidates must go through the below mentioned stages:
- Entrance Test: The entrance test aims at measuring the aptitude of the participants through verbal ability, numerical ability and logical reasoning
- Group Discussion Stage: Participants clearing the aptitude test will be invited for case based group discussion.
- Psychometric Profiling / Personal Interview: Applicant clearing GD stage will be eligible for the Personal Interview Stage.
- Personal Interview
Check Here - Practice Which Helps In Preparation
ICICI Business Leadership Programme Notification 2018:
To continue the Post Graduate Certificate in Securities Markets, the contenders will have to invest Rs.2.52 Lacs, which would be provided by ICICI Bank as a subsidized loan at an interest rate of 2.5% p.a. (Service Tax on the loan amount will be paid by the participants)
- During the 9 months classroom-training period the participants will be paid a stipend of Rs.10,000 per month, to cover the incidental expenses.
- During the 3 months internship phase with ICICI Bank, the participants will be paid a stipend of Rs. 50,000 per month to cover the expenses incurred.
Get Details - ICICI Bank Salary Structure
How to apply for ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2018?
Candidates who want to apply for ICICI Bank Business Leadership Programme 2018 they must follow the below mentioned steps:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is www.icicicareers.com
- Further, candidates must select suitable link to read the advertisement.
- Aspirants must ensure their eligibility criteria carefully.
- Further eligible candidates can apply online and hit on “Apply” tab.
- Then fill online application form very carefully such as user name, password etc
- Must upload all necessary documents and certificates with application form.
- At last you are required to recheck the details and then hit submit button.
- Also, take the print out of filled application form for future use.
Read More: Why Do We Join Banking Sector??
Closing date: Apply As soon as possible
To get more details regarding ICICI Business Leadership Programme 2018 applicants must visit this Official Notice. Complete details are furnished in this single page. For any query or any suggestion regarding this you can just leave your valuable comments in below mentioned comment box our team will soon reply towards it.