How To Apply For Government Jobs (आवेदन प्रक्रिया) Step By Step Process
How To Apply For Government Jobs
Huge numbers of contenders willing to be the part of Government sectors like UPSC, SSC, Railway, Bank and others but they don’t know that How To Apply For Government Jobs?
Each organization has their own आवेदन प्रक्रिया so contenders are not able to submit their Online Applications in appropriate manner or on time. In order to solve that problem of the contenders, we have provided Sector Wise Step By Step Process To apply for Government Jobs here.
Step By Step Process to Apply for Government Jobs:
In various organizations, contenders need to go for Registration in two parts. After the complete of Part I registration, you will go for the next and each part have different steps also.
Individuals, who are planning to apply for Upcoming or Latest Government Jobs can Step By Step Process to Apply for Government Jobs including both parts registration, so why are you still waiting? Go ahead and check this page of How to Apply for Government Jobs which is well designed by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in
How To Apply For Government Jobs
Are you also one of the Individuals who don’t know How to Apply for Government Jobs? If yes, then don’t need to be worried as we are presenting complete आवेदन प्रक्रिया carrying descriptive steps here, so please have a glance at once.
How To Apply For Government Jobs In UPSC?
In order to apply for Government Jobs in UPSC, you have to follow Part 1 Registration and UPSC Online Registration Part 2 by going through the below mentioned steps.
UPSC Online Registration Part 1:
- At the first step, you have to reach to the official website of the Union public service commission which is www.upsc.gov.in
- Thereafter, you need to follow “Recruitment” section that is available at the top of the home page.
- Then you need to go through the link of “Online Recruitment Application (ORA)”.
- On this new page, you have to press “New Registration” link that is presented at the upper column.
- Now contenders are required to fill asked details in UPSC Registration Form 2018.
- At the time of filling application form you have to enter details like name, father’s name, mother’s name and other personal details.
- Then you need to take a preview of complete UPSC Application Form and hit on “Save & continue” button.
- After the completion of UPSC Online Registration Part 1 2018 you will get the registration ID on your registered email Id.
- You are suggested to note that Registration ID and Keep it on safe place for part- 2 registrations.
UPSC Part 2 Registrations 2018:
- Now you are required to go for UPSC Part 2 Registration and enter the “Registration Id” and “Date of Birth”.
- Recheck that ID and hit on “submit” button.
- Now you have to enter details related to the center you want to choose.
- Upload the necessary documents like Photograph and Signature file.
- Make the payment of the required UPSC Application Fee.
- Finally your Part-2 Registration is completed and you are suggested to note down the registration ID and password for future use.
How To Apply For Government Jobs In SSC?
In order to apply for SSC Notification, contenders are suggested to go through the following guidelines.
SSC Part 1 Registration:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission that is ssconline.nic.in
- Now you are required to go for SSC Online Part 1 Registration Application Form link.
- Enter the mandatory details like Select Centre and Code, Name, Father's Name, DOB, Gender, Category, Whether belong to Minority Community, postal address etc. in SSC Online Registration 2018 Part 1.
- Now contenders are suggested to recheck the complete details entered for SSC Part 1 Online Registration.
- After the completion of SSC Online Registration Part 1 2018 you will get registration no. which you need to save for future use.
SSC Part 2 Registration:
- At the time of SSC CGL Online Part 2 Registration, you have to enter received registration number and password after Part 1 registration.
- After log in, you need to fill SSC Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload your passport size photograph in JPG format.
- Make the payment of the required fee either online through Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
- You can also generate a Challan copy and take print out if you want to submit fees at any branch of SBI, then you have to submit journal no. mentioned in slip online.
- Finally, contenders will receive a confirmation message for successful completion of SSC Online Part 1 Part 2 Registration Application Form.
How To Apply For Government Jobs In IBPS?
In order to submit IBPS Application form or apply for Government Jobs in Bank, you are suggested to follow given hassle free steps.
Step 1: IBPS Online Registration
- Firstly, aspirants need to visit to the official website of IBPS which is www.ibps.in
- Now you are suggested to select your post column from left sidebar and press the link.
- Then eligible contenders are required to hit the Apply Online link.
- Already registered contenders can enter their registration id and password.
- New users need to go for the registration first and afterwards enter that received ID for log in.
- Thereafter contenders have to go for filling up IBPS Application Form.
- Enter the complete information such as Name / DOB / Passing % / Passing Year / Exam Center.
- Afterwards you have to upload Photographs and signature scanned copy in required size and format.
- You must scan both photo and signature in required size and format before applying the application form
- Make the payment of the application fee by using debit/credit/net banking mode or other available mode.
- Recheck the fee details and take a print out of it for future use.
- After the completion of the complete procedure, you need to recheck the complete IBPSC Online Application Form 2018.
- Hit the “Submit” tab for the submission of the form.
- After the successfully submission of form, aspirants can take a print out of the form for future use.
How To Apply For Government Jobs in Railway?
In order to apply for Railway Government Jobs, you have to go through the below mentioned guidelines.
- Subsequently, you have to go through the official website of the Railway i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Now you are required to move your cursor towards the “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- Now you are suggested to select the RRB Regions / Zone” and read the complete Notification in appropriate manner.
- Thereafter you are suggested to follow “Hit Here for Online Application” link.
- Contenders are required to visit “New Registration” link for Online Registration.
- Fill the Railway Registration Form by entering details such as name, Date of Birth and Father’s name Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/Matric etc.
- OTP will be sent to your email or mobile number entered in the form.
- Registered Candidates have to press “Candidate Login” link by using previous ID & Password.
- Afterwards you have to go for
- Entered the required details in Railway Application Form in appropriate manner.
- Make the payment of the application fee either through online mode or through offline mode.
Step2: In the Part II Application
- Here contenders have to enter Set priority / preferences for posts, Choice of Exam Language etc in an appropriate manner.
- Upload colour photograph in required format and size.
- Recheck the complete form and press on “Submit” button for the submission.
Hope, you will get the answer of How to Apply for Government Jobs from this page. In order to get more details regarding How to Apply for Government Jobs or others, you may subscribe our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google Plus also.
Have a Look On Below Links: