NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018 Faculty Position nitk.ac.in Apply
NIT Karnataka Recruitment
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017: National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal has circulated a notification as NIT Karnataka Recruitment. As per NIT advertisement, candidates will be hired for filling up the Faculty Position in different disciplines. Candidates, who are looking for the govt. jobs, must apply for NIT Karnataka Jobs. To grab NIT Karnataka Faculty Recruitment 2017, candidates need to participate in the interview process held on 17/07/2017.
- National Institute of Technology Recruitment Available
- NIT Vacancies Eligibility Criteria
- Salary In NIT Faculty Poritions
- Selection Process for NITK Jobs
- Applying Process
- Important Dates
- Official Note
NIT Karnataka Recruitment
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
Name of the Vacancy
NIT Faculty Recruitment
Candidates, who are willing to get nitk.ac.in Recruitment, can apply by appearing in the walkin interview which is scheduled on the below mentioned address. Aspirants who are looking for Govt Jobs in Karnataka have a great chance to become the part of National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal. Applying candidates can obtain the remaining information about NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017–2018 through this page that is created by the entire team of www.privatejobshub.in.
NIT Karnataka Vacancies:
NIT Recruitment for Faculty Positions in various Departments
- E & E Engg.
- E & C Engg.
- Computer Science & Engg.
- Information Technology
- Mathematical & Computational Sciences
- Met. & Mat. Engg.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- School of Management
- Mechanical Engg.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Jobs In National Institute of Technology Karnataka must possess Ph.D/M.Tech Degree holders with first class in respective discipline.
Find Here Newest Jobs:
- Aspirant’s age for NIT Recruitment, must meet the age criteria accordingly to the norms of National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal.
- Relaxation is given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Female candidates who will be successfully shortlisted for NIT vacancies, they can attain a good amount of pay on monthly basis with extra perks from the organization according to the qualification.
- For those with Ph.D. - Rs 50,000/- per month
- For those with Master Degree (M.E./ M. Tech. or equivalent) - Rs 40,000/- per month
Process of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in walk – in – interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
- Candidates must bring original certificates of qualification along with a set of attested photo copies and resume with one Passport size at the time of interview.
- In case if interviews are extended for the next day, candidates have to make their own arrangements for their stay.
- Aspirants need to Official website of National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal that is www.nitk.ac.in
- After that go the “Announcements” section and hit “Temporary Faculty Recruitments” link.
- On the next page, candidates need to hit the “recruitment.nitk.ac.in” link appearing in the next page.
- Thereafter, candidates can select the first link available on the page and then hit to the “Instructions and Advertisement for Temporary Faculty Positions. Recruitment Notification. No: 4452/Estt./TF/2017/B1, Dated: 27/06/2017” link.
- Read all the relevant details very carefully mentioned in the notification.
- Now prep[are an application form and mentioned complete details on it such as name, qualification, age etc and affix a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given on application form.
- You need to attach photocopies of all relevant testimonials along with the duly maintained application form.
- Once the application form is being prepared successfully you can attend the walk-in interview on correct time, date and place.
Main Building, BOG room
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY KARNATAKA,
SURATHKAL P.O. SRINIVASNAGAR,
MANGALURU - 575 025, D.K
Find More: Jobs in Karnataka
Date of Interview: 17/07/2017 from 08:00 onwards
Get Direct>>> NIT Karnataka Recruitment Notification
To get further details regarding NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2017-2018, you may go through above stated Official Link and you may remain in touch with us through our portal that is www.privatejobshub.in for getting more NIT job opportunities.
Have a Look On Below Links