Jobs For Graduate Engineer | Salary Upto - 12.70 Lacs (Testing Engineer)
Jobs By Monster
- Company Name: Technogen India Private Limited
- Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
- Experience: 4 - 9 Years
- Keywords / Skills: ETL Testing, Plsql
- Education: Any graduate
- Function: IT
- Role: Software Test Engineer
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Salary: 12.70 lacs
TechnoGen is 13 years experienced ISO and CMMI Level Certified Information Technology Product Development, Solutions and Staffing services company with offices in India and USA with the Team of 350+ employees across the globe. We are Women owned minority, Small Business and GSA advantage certified company in USA with 24/7 operational excellence center in India. We are very strongly focused on working with clients and executing turnkey projects into Product Engineering, IT Optimization, IT Modernization and Transformation,DW/BI,BA, Big Data & Analytics, ERP, CRM , Cloud,IoT,Mobility and Information Security areas. Our clients are dozens of F500/F1000, Medium and startup companies across India and USA.
- Strong knowledge in writing SQL queries and good knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL queries with capital market / investment banking experience
- Strong hands on experience in ETL and webservices.
- Experience in writing test strategy, test plan and test design.
- Hands on experience in web services testing.
- Experience pulling data from a variety of data source types
- Devises efficient database queries in Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Develop unit test cases and associated SQL scripts
- Scheduling ETL jobs, setting and configuring ETL tools
- Good knowledge of STLC and SDLC and be aware of various test metrics/reports.
- Integration testing experience in the complex multi-systems environments.
- Good communication skills and should be a good team player
- 5-6 years experience for 100% hands on test execution roles.
- Develop test scenarios and scripts creatively using design techniques, ensuring a robust test pack is in place to support the test execution.
- Manage defects to ensure all relevant information is correctly recorded, and defects are triaged, followed up, and retested for effective resolution
- Ensure test metrics are updated and reported on time to support status communications and decision making.