How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam – Tips for CBSE/UP/AP Board
How To Pass Compartment Supplementary Exam
Guys! If you got compartment this year in any of examination then be calm. Need not to worry…. Here’s something interesting on How To Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam. So go further and get few best Tips to Higher Score, as for your guidance we have listed few tricks, read them and be confident. These compartment tests are conducted just in order to offer an chance to the student who fails to qualify a particular exam at first attempt. And truly, by following below Tips we assure you that you’ll be able to crack any Compartment Examination.
Let’s start, firstly be honest and tell yourself that Do you dependent on Cramming? If yes!! Even a bit, believe that this one is a big reason for not getting good marks. Since, mostly, students cram the topics, concepts of subject as it is very easily but the truth is that, at the time of exam you forget all ‘what you had crammed earlier’.
Let’s go through well with these tips and start your preparation with covering the unknown topics. Wake up early in the morning, as you need to work very hard from the very first day so just concentrate on your study.
Check Here: 5 Ways to Score High In Compartment Exam
Don’t feel embarrassing as you got compartment………. Simply forget this issue and only concentrate on just try to understand topic. Work on getting practical knowledge rather than theoretical knowledge.
How to Pass Compartment/Supplementary Exam
Study Whole of Your Notes:
Please stop now this laziness, yes if it is two pages or twenty pages, you only require to read each and all. Cramming may create high levels of fear and is not helpful in trying to study a large amount of material. It will help to be attentive within your notes.
Check This Also: How To Learn From Your Own Mistakes
Be positive and Confident:
You do require to concern about your results and just focus on your upcoming exam. Forget all negative things and be ready to prepare very well for your exam. Take mind set to improve your marks and trust that Good preparation always makes positive results….
Students who didn’t have accurate information but they are quite good at high-quality writing acquires the excellent marks. It plays a vital role in the test, students with the nastiest hand writing is forever the last preferable. If you are near to the ground at hand writing, you must get better your writing for enhanced results.
Do You Know? How to Study At The Last Minute For Exams
Attempt All Questions:
Attempt all questions as all are compulsory and if you’ll attempt these, you may begin your study with hard work & therefore will absolutely be flourishing in your exams & acquire a high score in examination.
Want to Know: How to Get Top Grades In Colleges
Try to solve previous years question & papers:
In which paper you got compartment, you have to learn paper of main exam of that subject. Evaluate all questions and prepare well, some of questions repeated in upcoming exam. The Main Idea Is To move on and you can pursue this too...but make sure you do complete your 12th no matter what.
So, Stay strong and focus, I wish you Good luck!
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
What is a supplementary exam?
Supplementary examination is surplus examination (or other form of assessment) that gets conducted by the Board of Education in following cases:
- Sometimes it happens that a student scores good marks but do not match the university admission criteria, in this case the need to Supplementary exam occurs.
- A student who has applied for special consideration due to unexpected circumstances impacting on their performance during the first exam.
- Supplementary examination is also considered as a second opportunity given to students to gain better scores. The best possible result from a supplementary exam is SP (supplementary pass) or SS (supplementary pass in an ungraded subject).
Supplementary exams get conducted after commencement of normal examination and declaration of results.
Must Read: How to Improve your IQ
Boards Conduct Supplementary Exam:
Mostly every Board conducts the Supplementary Examinations including CBSE, UP, MP, HBSC etc.
Rules for Supplementary Examination
There are several rules for students who apply for appearing in Supplementary Examination, following rules are:
- Commencement of supplementary exam gets done by board every year in the month of July.
- Results of Supplementary Examinations get declared before the commencement of new academic session.
- The candidates who have completed the attendance requirements for that course, appeared in the End Term Examination and have been awarded ‘F’ Grade, can register for the examination.
- The supplementary examination is a prospect to reappear in the Term End Examination only.
- In case candidate score F grade in examination then the weightage of examination will remain same.
- In case any student score Grade D or CGPA<5 and wish to improve his/her grades/marks then he/she will be allowed to appear in supplementary examination just by paying the exam fees.
- A separate grade sheet will be issued for these supplementary examinations.
- There shall not be any substitution provision of a course in the supplementary examination.
Read Here: How to Make A Study Plan For Exam
Few Tips to Overcome Exam Anxiety
- Make a regular time table to study, do not study at a stretch and take a few minutes break.
- Time management is very important in situations while practicing.
- Writing practice should be done by solving different questions.
- Relaxation-practice deep breathing, yoga or any other relaxation technique to improve concentration.
- Quickest and most effective way of eliminating stress is to shut down your eyes and take deep breaths.
- As far as possible continue with the normal routine of sleeping and eating .
- A balanced diet will boost energy.
- Regular and moderate exercises reduce stress by relaxing tensed muscles.
- Take help of the teachers and parents from time to time.
- Believe in yourself and prepare well.
Do You Know? Shortcuts to Prepare For Exam Quickly
Never fear exams, avoid panic and most important and do not worry about your results. Give your best shots and move over.
Go well through previous years questions and See that where you are getting stuck, try to Work hard on those weaker areas. Do well; practice and more practice will lead you to sure success, Good luck
Have a look on below links