List of Top Toughest Exams in India | 4th One is Most Difficult – Must Check
List of Top Toughest Exams in India
List of Top Toughest Exams in India: Check the List of Top Toughest Exams in India From Here: This is the period of competition and everything is to be achieved through a competition. If applicants want to get admission in UG or PG course or getting job in Govt or Private Sector need to qualify the Exam first.
With the increase in level of competition, definitely the difficulty level also has increased. So, here is a quick review of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India. Applicants must check the 4th One which is Most Difficult Exam.
As everyone knows that Hard Work is the key of success, so try to work hard and achieve the goal. From the below section of this page of www.privatejobshub.in, applicants can get the complete details about Toughest Exams in India.
List of Top Toughest Exams in India
IIT JEE (Joint Entrance Examination):
- IIT JEE stands for Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination and is the popular engineering entrance exam in India and IIT JEE is one of toughest Entrance Exams In India.
- Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses. It is conducted in two stages IIT JEE Mains and IIT JEE Advanced.
- Those applicants who will qualify the IIT JEE Mains may appear for IIT JEE Advanced.
- On the basis of JEE Main, applicants are admitted to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions
GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering):
- The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2018) is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee).
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is one of most competitive examinations in India.
- The score obtained in the exam is used for admissions to various Post-Graduate Education Programs (Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, and Doctor of Philosophy) in Indian higher education institutes.
- GATE Score Card are also being used by several Indian public sector undertakings
Check Here: Ph.D Entrance Exam
CAT (Common Admission Test):
- Common Admission Test (CAT 2018) is a national level examination organized by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year on rotation basis.
- Many institutions other than IIM consider the CAT score card for providing admission into MBA Courses.
- CAT Application is invited once in a year. Common Admission Test (CAT) is a computer based test held in India.
Look Complete Details: MBA Entrance Exams in India
UPSC- Civil Services Exam
- UPSC- Civil Services Exam is most difficult and toughest examination in India. To qualify UPSC- Civil Services Exam is not an easy task.
- The success rate in Civil Services Exam is not even 1, it is 0.1 -0.3 percent only.
- Union Public Service Commission conducts Civil Service Exam for the recruitment of eligible candidates for various Central Government Services like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, and other.
- Union Public Service Commission releases UPSC Notification and conducts UPSC Civil Services Exam once in a year.
AIIMS UG & PG Entrance Exam:
- AIIMS Examination is a national level entrance examination, which is regulated by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- AIIMS MBBS Exam will be considered for providing admission to students in the MBBS programme
- AIIMS PG Exam will be considered for providing admission to students in the MD / MS Courses.
- AIIMS exam will be organized to offer admission in 707 seats offered by AIIMS institutions.
Check Here: Medical Entrance 2018 Exam
CA-Chartered Accountancy Exam:
- The CA exam is a three-level exam conducted by the ICAI (Institute of Chartered Accountants of India).
- The first level is the Common Proficiency Test (CPT) followed by the Integrated Professional Competence Course (CA IPCC).
- The final exam called the CA Final Examination, is where all the blood, sweat and tears combine to give forth one of toughest exams in world and not just India.
Also Check: Best Chartered Accountant Colleges In India
UGC NET (National Eligibility Test):
- Central Board of Secondary Education holds the National Eligibility Test (NET 2018) on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC).
- UGC NET determines the eligibility of Indian applicants for Assistant Professor or for Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both.
- The exam is so tough that many applicants do not clear it even in their fourth or fifth attempt.
- The test is conducted in 83 subjects at 88 selected NET examination cities spread across the nation.
CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is a gateway for admission to 16 National Law Universities in India.
- The test is taken after the 12th grade for admission to incorporated Undergraduate Programs in Law and after Graduation in Law for Master of Law (LL.M) projects directed by these law colleges.
- Candidates need to clear CLAT 2018 in order to secure admission in BA LLB (Hons), BSc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), BCom LLB (Hons) and LLM programmes on offer at the NLUs.
Must Read: How To Crack CLAT 2018 Exam
NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test is the national level examination for admission to MBBS & BDS courses.
- CBSE is the conducting authority which organizes the NEET Examination every year in various cities across the country
- NEET Exam is a gateway for admissions into medical & dental UG courses offered by various government and private medical colleges of the country.
IES (Indian Engineering Services):
- Indian Engineering Services is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- This exam is a highly competitive and three-stage and five test procedures that help to recruit aspirants into the Indian Engineering Services.
- This is one of the most prestigious and desired careers for all the Indian engineering graduates.
Through this page, applicants can get the List of Top Toughest Exams in India. If applicants have any query or suggestion then drop the comment on comment box which is provided below regarding List of Top Toughest Exams in India. Applicants can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ to get the latest updates and you can also bookmark the web portal that is www.privatejobshub.in by pressing Ctrl+D option for getting the latest updates about List of Toughest Exams in India.