BPO Jobs | Graduates Required | Call Centre Job (High Salary) – Apply Now
Jobs By Monster
- Company Name: Wake n see
- Location: Pune
- Experience: 1 - 11 Years
- Keywords / Skills: VNA Trainer, Voice and Accent Trainer, Voice and Accent, Voice Coach
- Education: Any graduate
- Function: Customer Service/ Call Centre / BPO
- Role: Voice & Accent Trainer
- Industry: ITES/BPO
Wake N See- Wake N See is one of the leaders in the recruitment industry in Pune since the last decade. We have been most effective in the BPO domain and have placed more that 10000 candidates across various profiles. Our key to success has been extensive market mapping, intelligence and hands on experience in finding the right fitment that caters to both, our client and candidate needs.
Desired Candidate Profile
Should Have Exposure In Training, Preferably From Call Center Background
Minimum 1 Year Of Exp Required In Training For Soft Skills/ Class Room Training
Should Have Good Hold On Providing Class Room Training For
Grammar/ Tenses / V & A Training
Should Be Comfortable To Work In 24x7 Shifts, 5 Days Working
- Monitor & Coaching of Agents on V&A (Pronunciations, Syllable Stress, etc. ), Grammar (SVA, Indianisms, etc.),Culture and Soft Skills.
- Provide timely Coaching & Feedback to enhance agent performance.
- Reduction of Language Issues/Complaints/Blogs.
- Drive Awareness/Improvements on Customer Service and Language Issues (DSAT).
- Conducting Voice Assessments/ Hiring.
- Compile Audit data -Communication related data.
- Content Development - Designing Refreshers/ Mailers.
- Conducting Floor Refreshers.
- Conducting V&A Intervention Sessions in NHT Batches.
- Participate in calibrations to ensure consistent scoring & feedback delivery approach.
- Report Daily Activities to Immediate Supervisor and Operations
- Conducting TNI/TNA/TNE and RCA. Floor Bucketization (RAG Analysis). Plan of Action for Bottom Quartile.
- Develop Action plans and report out the improvement process in Weekly/Monthly reviews.
- Responsible for CSAT and other customer service blogs by end- users based on Language and Soft Skills
- OJT Support Monitoring and Feedback; Conduct minimum 1 refresher sessions/batch on Customer Service.
- Reporting Prepare and publish daily/weekly/monthly dashboard & send reports to the Operations stake holders (Managers, AMs, TLs)..