TNAU Recruitment 2018-19 | Professor Vacancies Notification @tnau.ac.in
TNAU Recruitment 2018-19: The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore invites applications from enthusiastic and eligible Individual to hire them at Professor Posts. Desirous candidates can check complete TNAU Recruitment Notification details from below!According to official notification, there are 15 vacant job positions; candidates can grab this opportunity by submitting their application before the last date. The last date for submission of application along with Demand Draft is 28-02-2018.
Name of organization
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
Name of posts
No. of vacancies
Mode to apply
Last date to apply
Candidates are advised to check complete eligibility criteria and other terms and condition before applying for TNAU Latest Jobs. Flawed and unfinished applications and those with incorrect or wrong information will be rejected.
The complete notification details are well sated on this page of www.privatejobshub.in. Just scroll down to avail further information regarding TNAU Recruitment 2018-19.
- Professor - 05 Posts
- Associate Professor - 10 Posts
Qualification for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment:
- Candidates applying for TNAU Jobs must possess Ph.D. qualification.
- A Master's degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent.
- And must have 10 years of experience in respective field.
Age for TNAU Vacancies:
Minimum and the maximum age of the candidates will be decided by the organization as per the rules and regulation of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore. The age of retirement is sixty years.
Grab Today: Latest Teaching Jobs
Selection procedure for TNAU assistant professor recruitment:
Selection of applicants for TNAU Latest Jobs will base on weightages given to the performance on a scoring system proforma, in prescribed score card as per the UGC and ICAR norms.
Salary/Pay scale for TNAU Recruitment 2018:
Selected candidates for TNAU Job will receive an salary of
- Professor : Rs. 37400-67000 + 10000 (AGP)
- Associate Professor : Rs. 37400-67000 + 9000 (AGP)
A crossed demand draft for Rs.1000/- (for SC, SCA and ST candidates: Rs.750/-) drawn in favour of "The Comptroller, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore641 003".
Find More: Jobs in Tamilnadu
How to apply for TNAU Recruitment 2018-19:
- Foremost step is to go through official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University that is www.tnau.ac.in
- After reaching the home page, take your cursor toward “Recruitment 2018” available at the mid of the homepage.
- Now hit on “Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical) “link available there.
- This will take you to another page where you need to hit on “Application form for the post of Professor / Associate Professor “link.
- Now you will get PDF file of TNAU Notification, read the complete information carefully and check the eligibility terms for the post you are going to apply.
- Now fill the application form by proving all the necessary information in the prescribed format.
- Enclose the filled application form in envelope and send it to below address:
- Demand draft should be drawn from any branch of State Bank of India only payable at TNAU Branch, Coimbatore
Get Notification- TNAU Recruitment 2018-19
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore - 641 003
Application must reach to Registrar office Before 5.00 pm on 28.02.2018.
Important Dates for TNAU Vacancy:
- Date of Notification 10.02.2018
- Last date for submission of application along with Demand Draft 28.02.2018
Aspirants can grab more details about TNAU Recruitment 2018-19 by going through official website of the organization. If you find the above stuff beneficial then share socially!
Have a Look On Below Links: