Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017 Rajasthan State News Update, GK Questions
Rajasthan Current Affairs
Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017: Candidates if you are in search of Rajasthan Current Affairs and preparing for upcoming comparative exams, then you must go through this web page. If you want to update your knowledge with latest Current Affairs of Rajasthan, this page will prove productive for you. For our readers’ convenience, we have also placed some GK Questions that are helpful for preparing competitive exams. Candidates can also download Rajasthan state news in PDF format. So, take a look at Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017 from the underneath section of this web page.
This Page Includes:
- Rajasthan Latest Current Affairs
- Rajasthan Update News
- Rajasthan GK Questions
- Rajasthan Facts
Candidates can fetch highlights of Rajasthan State current affairs and enhance their know-how. This web page is specially designed for candidates who are going to appear in any recruitment exam or entrance exam. The ones who are going to participate for any competitive exams must start their preparation by reading this page regularly to get updated with latest Rajasthan Current Affairs. We, the team members of www.privatejobshub.in have listed latest information concerning Rajasthan Current Affairs so that the contenders can Score Good Marks in the competitive exam, if you are one of them, just take a look!!
Rajasthan Current Affairs
Highlights Of Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017:
- 4th India-CLMV Business Conclave held in Jaipur
- Government announces expansion of rotavirus vaccine in 5 states
- NTPC has released 20 MW Badla solar project
- Relief in Rajasthan telemedicine project launched
- Jaipur launched International Film Festival
- Airtel launches India’s first Payments Bank service in Rajasthan
- NHPC commissions 50 mw Wind project in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan becomes first state to adopt LED street lights under all ULBs
- BRICS countries adopt Udaipur Declaration on disaster
- BRICS women Parliamentarian’s forum begins in Jaipur
- Rajasthan High Court scraps 5% quota for Gujjars
- Rajasthan launches Amma canteen-type meal scheme
- PM Modi reviews drought situation in Rajasthan; Centre allocates over Rs 1,345 crore
- CM Vasundhara Raje declares 5,656 Rajasthan villages scarcity-hit
- 1975 Emergency imposed by Indira Gandhi to be part of Rajasthan school syllabus
- Libraries of over 13,000 govt schools in Rajasthan to have Bhagavad Gita
- Rajasthan Government launches Annapurna Rasoi Scheme
- Cancel illegal salt pAnswerin Sambhar Lake: NGT
- BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections: Rajasthan Chief Minister
- Former Jaipur royal family supports Karni Sena on ''Padmavati''
- Earthquake in Jaipur, sparks panic
- Air India flight makes emergency landing after passenger suffers heart attack
- Rajasthan reels under cold grip; Mount Abu coldest at minus 2.4 deg C
- Liquor shops on highways to be shut in Rajasthan
- Income Tax officer arrested; new notes of Rs 24 lakh seized
- Gujarat Patel quota leader Hardik Patel arrested in Jaipur, Delhi CM Kejriwal demands release
- Justice Naveen Sinha sworn-in as Chief Justice of Rajasthan HC
- Indian Army conducts ‘Chakravyuh-II’ training exercise in Rajasthan
- Kachhabali becomes first liquor-free village in Rajasthan
- ADB and USAID ink MoU to develop solar parks in India
- Rajasthan Budget 2017: The state government imposed a new tax is not the
- Rajasthan passed Appropriation Act Repeal Bill in the Legislative Assembly
- NTPC has entered into an agreement to acquire Chhabra thermal power plant in Rajasthan
Check Out: Latest Current News & Affairs
Rajasthan GK Quiz:
Q1- Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of
Q2- DIPP and World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) have recently signed an agreement to establish Technology and Innovation Support Centers (TISC). What does ‘I’ stands for in DIPP?
Q3- Which city was designated as UNESCO World Book Capital 2018?
Also Read Here: Samanya Gyan Darpan
Q4- Mawat meAnswer:
1. Rainfall occurs due to winter cyclones
2. Rainfall from the Arabian monsoons
3. Rainfall from retreat monsoons
4. A type of Animal
Q5- Who was the first chief Minister of the Rajasthan?
1. Pandit Hiralal Shastri
2. Mohan Lal Sukhadia
3. Hira Lal Devpura
4. Shiv Charan Mathur
Q6- What is the land territory boundary of Rajasthan?
1. 6920 KMs
2. 5920 KMs
3. 9620 KMs
4. 5290 KMs
Q7- Which is the highest peak of Rajasthan?
4. Guru Shikhar
Also Read Out: National Current Affairs
Q8- The principal river for water supply in Rajasthan is:
Q9- The source of river Banas is?
1. Khamnor Hills
2. Bairath Hills
3. Kumbhalgarh Hills
4. Gogunda Hills
Q10- "Central Camel Breeding" Centre in Rajasthan is in which District:
Q11- The ploughed fields have been found at which among the following sites of Indus Valley Civilization in Rajasthan?
Check Out Month Wise: Pratiyogita Darpan
Q12- Who among the following is the author of “Vir Vinod” which gives a history of Mewar?
1. Muhnaut Nainsi
2. Suryamal Mishran
Q13- Which among the following accounts of ancient Rajasthan provided an information upon land revenue records?
1. Khareeta Bahi
2. Hukumat ri Bahi
4. Patta Bahi
Q14- Who among the following is generally belived to have started gold coinage in Mewar?
1. Bappa Rawal
2. Rana Sanga
3. Rawal Ratan Singh
4. Rana Kumbha
Q15- The Ganeshwar Civilization has been found in which among the following districts of Rajasthan?
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Q16- The Phooldal Mela has been associated with which among the following sects of Rajasthan?
3. Terapanthi sect
4. Ram Snehi
Q17- Who among the following Kings had built the Fort of Chittor?
Q18- Who among the following was the founder of Marwar Prajamandal?
1. Megharam Vaidya
2. Subash Chandra Bose
3. Jaynarayan Vyas
4. Manikya Lal Verma
Get Here: GK Questions with Answers
Q19- Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) Company, has decided to establish India’s largest solar power plant in which among the following districts of Rajasthan?
Q20- Who among the following was responsible for throwing a Bomb to assasinate Lord Hardings in Delhi?
1. Pratap Singh Baharat
2. Jorawar Singh Barhat
3. Kesari Singh Barhat
4. Both A & B
Q 21- The largest poppy seed producing district in rajsasthan is?
Current Highlights: Political Current Affairs
Q22- Which of the trees is known as Kalpvariksha of Thar?
Q23- In which city of Rajasthan the observatory of the Indian Weather Deparment Is located?
Q24- Which of the following state re-introduce the scheme to screen newborn babies for detecting metabolic disorders?
Check Out: Online Quiz Question & Answers
Q25- This state launched a digital wallet for people to make public and private financial transactions
1. Tamil Nadu
3. Madhya Pradesh
Amazing Facts about Rajasthan:
- In India Rajasthan is the largest state by area and the 8th largest by population.
- Jodhpur is well known as the gateway of that desert and the largest city in the desert.
- India’s largest airbase and military is in Jodhpur and many BSF bases are also situated here.
- The “Chayawanprash” was formulated for the first time in Dhosi Hill located in district of Jhunjunu, known as ‘Chayvan Rishi’s Ashram’ here many unique and rare herbs growing.
- In India the largest producers of edible oils is Rajasthan and it is also second largest producer of oilseeds.
- This state is the second largest source of cement in Indi1.
- The Greatest “Taj Mahal” was built from the white marble which was mined from a town called Makran1. The Makrana is a Municipal Corporation and Tehsil in the Nagaur district of Indian state of Rajasthan.
Note: Dear visitors, if you want to get latest Rajasthan Current Affairs 2017 then you can read this page completely. You may also subscribe our email service which is absolutely free to attain latest updates about this concern directly to your mailbox.
Have a Look On Below Links