Top 25 Group Discussion Topics 2018 Latest GD Topic With Answers PDF
Top 25 Group Discussion Topics
Have you every appeared in the GD Round of an Interview or going to participate one. If yes then you will definitely find it interesting. The Top 25 Group Discussion Topics are available here.
If you have appeared then through these Latest GD Topic with Answers you will get new ideas to represent your thought in a better way. Else if you are going to appear then these Top 25 Group Discussion Topics 2018 will let you in getting an idea about GD Round.
Are these Top 25 Group Discussion Topics Really Helpful?
You must be thinking that how these Top 25 Group Discussion Topics can be useful. These are not exact one that interviewer will choose to test me. May be you are right these are not that exact but these will definitely help you in getting an idea about how to prepare for them.
Must Know This: How To Prepare For GD
Current Group Discussion Topics 2018:
Group discussion is the part of recruitment process. There is various companies like L&T Infotech, Vedanta, Wipro, Ssb, Ntt Data, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and Automobile Industry conducts group discussion program.
In this procedure each individual expresses his /her thoughts regarding the topic given. While conducting the Group Discussion, the recruitment panel divides candidates in two teams’ one in favour and other against.
Not An Easy Nut To Crack:
Group Discussion involves the process of communicating ideas and it is not at all and easy task. In this one needs to justify his/her thoughts by using his/her word ability
- Usually people fail in this due to less knowledge or being Nervous.
- If you are facing the same problem or you are going for any GD session then you must check Group Discussion Topics On Current Affairs topics.
- We the team members of privatejobshub.in are providing you a list of Top 25 Group Discussion Topics that are commonly asked. Be prepared with such topics for a good performance in the GD sessions and grab target job. Point out some important points to the general topics.
Group Discussion Topics
Some most common Group Discussion Topics are:
These are Top 25 Group Discussion Topics that usually get chosen by recruitment authorities to check the GD Power of candidate.
- Demonetization of old 500 & 1000 rupees notes – Is it a good move?
- How to reduce NPA?
- Merger of PSU banks – Is it really necessary?
- ‘Digital India’ – How far was it a success?
- Is GST beneficial for the common man?
- Should Triple Talaq be abolished?
- One Belt One Road – Impact on India
- Can ‘One Belt One Road’ improve developing world?
- Role of digitization in banking
- Will GST be a success?
- Present Education System in India
- Women Empowerment in India
- Youth in Politics
- SBI merger with associate banks – Good or Bad?
- Impact of Demonetization on Indian Economy
- Donald Trump’s presidency – Impact on India
- Donald Trump Presidency – Impact on the world
- Why are many startups failing in India?
- Union Budget 2017-18 – Is it beneficial for the common man?
- Unique identification number for every Indian
- Is India ready to be a Cashless Economy?
- Is ‘Make in India’ a success?
- How can we deal with increasing Cyber Crimes?
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan – How far was it successful?
- Should India accept Rohingya refugees?
Group Discussion TopicsGroup Discussion Topics For MBA:
- Environment Management
- Education in India – burden or opportunity?
- Globalization how real is it?
- History spoils us or built us?
- Reality shows.
- Machine over man or man over machine?
- Movies made in Bollywood for Hollywood
Group Discussion Topics For Engineering Students:
- Is China a threat to the Indian software industry?
- Environment Management
- Govt. contribution to IT
- Role of UN in peacekeeping
- Position of Women in India compared to other nations.
- “BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY”
- Effect of cinema on Youth
- Nothing Succeeds Like Success
- Secessionist In The North-East: Who’s To Blame?
Group Discussion Topics For Bank Po:
- Decentralization leads to lack of control and centralization leads lack of responsibility.
- Is India ready for e-commerce revolution?
- Unemployment rate is very high in India. How it can be minimized?
- What steps should Prime Minister of India take to improve growth rate.
- Various vocational training programs failed to improve the situation in past.
- Why NPA rate in PSU banks is higher than private sectored banks
- Do you think liberalized foreign investment policies are in favour in Indian economy in ling run
- What should be the optimal level of interest in India considering its growth levels
- Do you think Indian cultural and traditional values are barriers in its growth?
Check Out Related Links
List Of Latest & General Topics For Group Discussion:
- Should students take part in politics?
- Should women be allowed in the army?
- Should mobile use be banned in colleges?
- Should politics have a minimum qualification?
- What is desirable love marriage or arranged marriage?
- Should sex education be imparted in our colleges or not?
- Can we wipe out corruption and bribery from our country?
- Does marketing with a social cause give brands a human face
- Does our territorial army deserve a better deal?
- Is censorship needed in the entertainment industry?
- Is reform necessary in judicial nominations?
- Kashmir problem: is it a creation of our unwise policies?
- Man is born free but he is in chains everywhere
- Reasons of failure of Tata Nano
- Rural development is the right answer to our unemployment problem.
- Should individuals with criminal cases be allowed to stand for elections?
Current GD Topics with Answers, MBA/Engineering
JOB opportunities are high in India or foreign. Why?
- Job opportunities are high in India because now India is developed, with so many MNCs, they invest low price then get high profit. Many foreign companies are Opening their branches in India in the name of BPO's and Call Centers.
- The main reason why these foreign companies are opting India is due to the simple fact that India has many graduates and unemployed youth who are ready to accept a job with less pay then their foreign counter parts. Due to which they will gain more profits.
- As India is a developing country, the Job opportunities in India are more and our country has large number of graduates and postgraduates in each and every field such as science and technology, IT sector, arts, etc.
Group Discussion Topics For College Students With Answers
Hard work or Smart work - Which is important?
- For achieving the goal in life, works play an important role. As we can say that work is essential for getting the success in a life. The significant question you should ask at this place is what kind of work will help you to achieve the goal. It is hard work or smart work
- According to me we should do smart work, if we do smart work so we can definitely achieve the success. I am not saying that hard work is not important, but smart work is more important than the hard work. If we only do hard work, then we cannot get the success, hard work with smart work is also important. We should do the work smarty.
- Smart work is really the need of the hour.
- Smart work saves plenty of time and permits you to be more planned.
- Through smart work your goals can be attained quicker.
- Smart works brings lots of gratitude from the society and permits you to develop more in the industry you are in.
- Hard work takes more time just to make things correct.
- After doing lots of work you left out with less power to do anything else.
- Hard work doesn't let you to completely use your brain and it drives you for more physical work.
- Working hard is not sufficient to get best result of a problem or a situation.
Will GST be a success?
According to me, there are both the advantage & the disadvantage of GST. good points and bad points are everywhere of any thing.GST or Goods and Services Tax, is a tax which includes various indirect taxes which is charged by Central and State governments. It will change all indirect taxes charge on goods and services. The core objective of GST is to merge taxation for businesses so as to ease them of load of conformity and better handle their cash and finances.
- It is a transparent tax and also decreases number of indirect taxes.
- Benefit people as prices will come down which in turn will help companies as consumption will increase.
- In the GST system, when all the taxes are incorporated, it would make probable the taxation burden to be divided fairly between manufacturing and services.
- GST will also help to build a transparent and dishonesty free tax administration.
- Currently, a tax is charge on when a finished product go out from a factory, which is paid by the manufacturer, and it is again charge at the retail outlet when sold.
- Small dealers may not have right to use to internet or computers and may be left out.
- Local Traders have to pay CGST in addition to SGST (earlier they had to pay just VAT).
- The aviation industry will be affected. Service taxes on airfares presently rises from six to nine percent. With GST, this rate will exceed 15% and in actual fact double the tax rate
- Some retail products presently have only 4% tax on them. After GST, garments and clothes will become more costly.
No one studies for an MBA. Everyone studies for a job!
Totally agree with the above statement that nobody study for MBA but for job...in today’s’ world competition has increased to a great height that almost everyone is going for acquiring higher education so that they can be given preference among the common ones..So the need to be extra talented is increasing day by day because the persons are getting conscious towards their career ...so the only possible way for this is to achieve higher education. For instance in company for a job if their two persons one is simply b. tech and another is MBA then definitely the later one is going to get a higher position in as compare to the former...
Effect of media…
- Standing in the 21st century even a pin drop can be heard and viewed a thousand miles away, thanks to the media… Media like the internet or the TV are also helpful for studies Thus over all we find it helpful. In short our hunger for knowledge is to a large extent doused by media, we can’t think of life without it!
- Media serves us with the latest news... what’s going around us- good or bad. Which one is latest news? Whatever happens in world we get to know in just few minutes…? It gets us updated about each and every sector. If any calamity happens in country or in any part of world... we are well aware of it.
- But some news channels are just running for their own profits... If they don't have any good news then they start showing fake news or irrelevant topics just to increase their TRP. They should keep it in mind that any fake news can create a big chaos and also can derail our youth and we should only watch good news channels like BBC, AAJ TAK and CNBC.
Some Other Group Discussion Topics are:
- Should victim shaming be punishable by law?
- Is banning driverless cars in India a right move?
- The New DNA Tech Bill - Pros and Cons
- Murderous Online Games - How to Protect Our Youth?
- China’s Economy: Mighty Dragon or Paper Tiger?
- Would women’s IPL be a welcome move?
- Strong Dictatorship or Fragile Democracy - Which is better?
- Super Intelligence and AI: Boon or Bane?
- Should a minor’s abortion be left to the mercy of the court?
- Know your President: 8 Interesting facts about Ram Nath Kovind
- Is Karnataka’s demand for a separate state flag justified?
- Is GST really a One nation, One tax system?
- Replace Caste with Parent’s education as quota criterion!
Group Discussion Topics For Interview:
- Liberalization is leading to jobless growth
- Aviation require better engineer or management
- Save Wildlife-Need of the hour
- Liberalization is leading to jobless growth
- Is Management An Art or Science
- How To Deal With International Terrorism
- Utilization of Privatization Proceeds
- The Objective of Management is to maximize profit
- Flexibility of labor laws is the key to attracting more FDI
- Engineers Joining Management Is A National Waste
- Managerial skills learnt in the classroom can never match those learnt from experience
- Peace and Nonviolence is an outdated concept?
- Economic freedom -Road to growth and prosperity
- Is the budgeting exercise of any use?
Important Group Discussion Topics For Students
What Is Expected Of You?
- Above topics not only expect you to be good at communication skills, but also expect you to be aware of the happenings around you, expect you to know a lot beyond your textbooks or favorite movies.
- Unless you read newspapers and watch news channels, you could be running short of points while speaking on the above topics.
- A GD is not a place to fight or stay in a complete denial mode of the points made out by your peers.
- Instead you should place strong points that support your views on the topic of interest with due respect for others points as well.
- Don't ever get into a mode of complete denial or get too aggressive in placing your points.
- If not started yet, it’s time for you to spend at least 20 minutes daily to read quality newspapers.
- Watching prime time news in popular channels can do a lot well too.
Dos of participating in a GD:
- Listen to the subject carefully
- Listen to others if you don’t know the subject
- Make short contribution of 25-30 seconds 3-4 times
- Support you point with some facts and figures
- Give others a chance to speak
- Pose negative body gestures like touching the nose, leaning back on the chair, knocking the table with a pen etc.
- Initiate the discussion if you do not have sufficient knowledge about the given topic.
- Look at the evaluators or a particular group member
- Try to dominate the discussion
- Talk irrelevant things and distract the discussion
- Mention erratic statistics.
- Argue and shout during the GD
- Display low self confidence with shaky voice and trembling hands.
Things to succeed in GD
Keep Calm Don’t be nervous:
First of all it is mandatory to know the whole information about the organization and when you entered the GD room so don’t be nervous.
Practice makes everyone perfect:
For cracking the interview you have to do practice because practices make everybody perfect. You can also practicing by communicating with people in English, it is very significant that have a good communication skills and you are able to take with the Interviewer and speak in GD.
Always Think Positive:
Here we are taking about the positive attitude, you must be think positive, if your mind runes with positive thoughts so you can easily crack the GD round. Your behavior must be a sign of that you are self-assured person, right from your take action in psych tests to your character and behavior in GT.
It is essential that you must know about what is going in the country and in the world. Only theoretical knowledge with not assist you, get the data in details you must read the newspaper and watch the news channel.
You Must Know About Yourself:
It is required for the GD that you must know about yourself very well, be ready with all the information about yourself, like you grades, accomplishment and qualities etc.
Get Here: Group Discussion Topics PDF
Here in the above section of this page we have shared latest Group Discussion Topics which are useful for MBA / Engineering students, candidates & professionals. Group discussion is the first criteria to select the prospective for interviews and in various entrance exams.
All the topics are summarized with a conclusion and related details. Group Discussion Topics 2018 with Answers are used while applying for a job, admission or any recruitment process and are on different phase.
Guys! We hope best for you in your future coming selection procedure. All the very best!!! Job seekers, students too we suggest you to keep connected yourself with us here. We will update you with all sorts of jobs, Govt. employment notification and educational stuff. To get latest updates through free mail service, subscribe our email service with valid email id to remain updated….