How to Apply For Student Visa in 2018 | Get a Visa for US/Canada/Australia
How to Apply For Student Visa
Do you want to go studies in US/Canada/Australia or any other country but don’t know the correct way to get Visa for these countries? How to Apply for Student Visa in 2018 procedure is available here for solving your problem and you are suggested to check each detail to be very carefully.
Most of the students of foreign country wishes to enter the United States and for that they Visa either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. In order to get a Visa for US/Canada/Australia, you have to ample some formalities.
Get a Visa for studies in Abroad
Though, the procedure for visa approval is different in every country. Every embassy has its own rules and regulations for student visa. This variation can be in any form either terms and condition of any country or the documents needed. But there are some common things to keep in mind while applying for a student visa.
Kindly go through the procedure of How to Apply For Student Visa 2018, provided below on this article, which is well tailored by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Know Banks List With Lower Interest Rates: How To Apply For Education Loan in India?
How to Apply For Student Visa
The Simple Steps to Apply For Student Visa
Here below we are providing the guidelines to apply for Student Visa for US/Canada/Australia and other countries. Have a look and apply as accordingly:
To apply for Visa, You need a sponsor. For example, if you apply for tourist visa then you can get help from a tourist agency or you can apply online for Visa or go to Delhi and apply Visa to the Embassy. Get the steps to apply for Students Visa:
- Admission letter from the university/institution: The institute in which the student applies for study provides an admission letter for visa and study loan. This will be a proof that the student is from their academy.
- Valid passport with atleast two blank pages-the passport should be valid and approved by the government. Before applying for visa you should already have passport because you have to submit it with your documents. It will be returning to you after all the formalities.
- Two recent colour photographs with full face and clarity-the face should be in center
- Bonafide certificate from the school or college
- Documents for financial support for tuition fee and living (it can be a loan approval)-it includes the loan application which is passed and approved.
- Bank Challan Receipt- If your family is not able to pay for your study then you can apply for the study loan. In this case for visa authority you have to submit a challan from the bank. This will be a clue that bank will be responsible for your all expenditure regarding your study.
So with the help of consultant or lawyer one can fill the visa application form. After this the upper documents will be required. When the document verification will be done final appointment will be there which is called as Application Center Appointment (ACA). This is the last step for visa. In this section simple question may asked to the students.
Step By Step Procedure: How To Get Education Loan From Bank
Documents Required for Student’s Visa:
There are different rules for student visas in every country. To a large extent, these countries have set norms for documents required for student visas.
- Passport: This is the most important document. It should be validity of at least 6 months.
- Mark sheet: Mark Sheet is also an important document for studying in abroad. It is important that you take your mark sheet from the college before applying for admission.
- You must have all the certificates from 9th to get admission in Bachelors. To take admission in MS, MBA and PhD, you must have all the degrees and certificates from first year. If your result has not yet arrived, then you must have a college ID card or examination hall ticket.
- Test score report: For the admission of students, abroad universities take tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, TOEFL, IELTS. You should also have these reports at the time of applying for Visa.
- Students and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS) Receipts: Monitoring Students and Exchange Visitors Under Immigration and Custom Enforcement Students and Exchange Visitors Program in the US It is extremely important for the receipt of fees given for fees and for obtaining a visa.
Procedure to Get Student Loan Easily
In today’s metro world, everything is easy to get but we have to go through an appropriate procedure. The same thing is with the education loan system. Most of the students have a desire to study abroad for higher education. The top universities of every nation welcome the brilliant students from different countries.
But study abroad is so expensive education process for a middle class student. Some families may not afford this type of expenditure. In this way education became a “Hard Nut To Crack”. And the dream of student to study abroad remains a dream….But…
But..!!! You are not alone..!!!
Must Read Out: Study in India Vs Study Abroad | Which Is Better?
There are many banking organizations are standing in front to help those students financially. They are providing the Educational Loan for the students who have a desire to be a student of a foreign university. Here we’ve provided the Procedure to Get Student Loan Easily.
The student can hold the loan from 4 to 30 Lacs. The money returning time period will be according to the percentage of expenditure you take. Education loan interest rate varies from bank to bank.
Expenditure Allowed For Loan:
This includes the tuition fee, exam fee, library fee etc. Rather than this college tour may also be included. For daily up-down the charges of a two wheeler can be allowed.
The Documentations Required For Loan Are-
- Loan application form-It will be provided by the bank from where you want to catch the loan.
- Certificate- Certificate of the last qualifying exam
- Admission letter-The school/college for which you apply to loan gives an admission letter means a confirmation.
- Additional papers-This includes passport size photographs, pan card, proof of income etc.
Get all scholarships on a single page, Hit Here: Scholarship in India
In short firstly fill the loan application form from the bank you wish. After this attach all the certificates with the form and submit it in the bank. In this way your loan can take up on. The application procedure for every bank can be different in some conditions, it’s better to read the terms and conditions of the particular bank before applying for the educational loan for study abroad.
We hope that all the information about How to Apply For Student Visa in 2018 provided above will be helpful for you. You may stay in touch with us to get more updates.
Have a look on below links