IAS Success Stories | Toppers Success Mantra, Experience, Tips for IAS 2018
IAS Success Stories
IAS Success Stories: Being an IAS Officer denotes a great victory whether you cracked IAS Exam in a first attempt or even after trying many times. The below provided IAS Success Stories, Toppers Success Mantra, Experience, will energize you with positive energy.
If you’re preparing and appearing for UPSC IAS exam then we are happy to cheer up to you, because if you’ve decided to appear for IAS then obvious there’s something extraordinary in you and your spirit.
Well, here we are with the most recent inspiring IAS Success Stories for IAS Toppers with some Tips for IAS 2018 on this page Go ahead and read more may be this will motivate you at some extent to attempt or even try once!!!
Go through the entire article very well, gain it, restore it in your minds and then perform well in exam for your Success. To Find Success in any competitive Exam one needs to get Expert Advices and some stuff to get encourage, so here we are with few IAS Toppers Success Stories right below.
Complete Information: IAS Application Form
IAS Success Stories
- Nandini K R, an officer of the Indian Revenue Service, is at present undergoing training at the National Academy of Customs, Excise and Narcotics in Faridabad.
- In Civil Service Exam, Nandini KR earned 55.3% marks as she got 1,120 marks (927 in main and 193 in interview) out of the total of 2,025.
- Nandini cracked Civil Services Examination in her third attempt.
- According to the Nandini KR, she makes a proper study plan and stick to it. She tried to give mock test as much as she can.
- Nandini KR started her second attempt preparation with the reading of basic books, NCERTS, newspaper.
- With respect to my Optional Subject (Kannada Literature) preparation, she understood the needs of CSE; tuned my strategies accordingly.
ANMOL SHER SINGH BEDI:
- Anmol Sher Singh Bedi has secured second positions in the UPSC IAS Examination. According to him, Hardwork was the basic mantra of his success
- He started their preparation for IAS Exam, through practicing syllabus and examination. . For the initial orientation, one should glance through basic NCERTs and newspapers.
- Freshers can take the help of coaching institutions, because they guide the student in right direction
- He presented the basic introduction, content in bullet points and an optimistic conclusion while giving the exam.
- EESHA PRIYA earned 75 rank in UPSC IAS Exam. To prepare hard, she tried to merged herself in the Prelims or Mains preparation.
- She referred a limited number of books , reading each book 5 times helped. She also preferred referred IGNOU, National open school materials along with online websites like pib.com , prs.in etc.
- Before any preparation she attempted the case studies first to get ample time to think.
- Test series for prelims also helped her to get accustomed to the MCQ format in a time bound manner
- Tina Started Her Preparation from 11th Standard and she took arts. Being an IAS topper, she was also CBSE and Graduation Topper of Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi.
- Though her Mom always suggest her to go for Humanity instead of Science….
- As her father told she was very dedicated towards her UPSC Examinations and her lot of consideration in studies made her well played in her complete and well preparation ……
Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan
- Athar Aamir was extremely happy to know that he cleared UPSC IAS exam as he has been preparing for the UPSC Civil services exam from the last three years…
- Well, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan IAS Topper is Rank in 2 position and in Interview he revealed that his success in UPSC Examination as he secured AIR 2.
- With so much patience, hard work and dedication he fulfilled his dream by becoming IAS Officer.
- Moreover, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan was already undergoing Indian Railway Service….. Great Guy!!
Strategies And Tips From IAS Toppers To Crack Exam:
Guys, there is actually no Mantra for success; truly it comes along and only with hard work, planning, strategy and dedication…. Check below few Strategies and Tips from IAS Toppers to crack IAS Exam.
Strategy Tips for IAS Exam: Tips for IAS 2018
- Proper time management is a key of your dream & goal, so formulate your own strategy and study according to it.
- Look for complete syllabus and covers almost topics, know what you have to study for qualifying the exam.
- Go through the previous year question or model papers; this will help you in understanding exam pattern and type of questions asked in exam.
- There are e-books available online for the preparation, download or purchase books available.
- Read newspaper and magazines daily, especially the ones available for the preparation of competitive exams.
- Make your own notes by gathering information from newspapers, magazines, online and mark some important point during study.
- Internet is the most useful option available, so use it for your study and take help for your preparation.
- Manage your time properly for study and study hard without taking stress…
More Links Related To IAS