Railway RRB Interview Questions Answers | Interview Answering Tips for Freshers/Exp
Railway RRB Interview Questions Answers
Railway RRB Interview Questions Answers: To check the efficiency and skills of participating individuals, Railway interview sessions are being organized by RRB. Those who’re preparing for the Railway Recruitment, can go through the Railway RRB Interview Questions Answers which are provided below.
The below presented Railways Interview Questions are the most asked question in the selection round. To crack RRB Railway Interview more efficiently, here we have complied Interview Answering Tips for Freshers as well as Experienced candidates.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts recruitment for the selection of efficient employees required in different departments of Indian Railways. The selection process is generally based on the Written Examination followed by interview.
Aspirants who want to make their Career in Indian Railways have to clear interview round for final selection. Therefore, they need to prepare properly for the interview. So go through this webpage of www.privatejobshub.in and get some useful Tips for cracking Interview.
RRB Interview Questions & Answers:
There are certain common questions that most of the candidates face during their Railways interviews. Here we sum up most common Railway interview questions with answers. Please read and comment your answers also.
Ques1. How will you describe yourself?
Answer: You must answer this question keeping in mind about your strength and how will it benefit the employer. For e.g. you can say that, I am efficient and well organized person and enjoy troubleshooting issues and coming up with best solutions in a timely manner.
Ques2. Are you a self-motivator?
Answer: I truly enjoy my work and always looking for new and innovative ideas in my project.
Ques3. Do you prefer to work independently or in a team?
Answer: You can say, that I am equally comfortable with working in a team as well as independently. You can also bring instances from your real life to support your view.
Ques4. How Will You Handle Stress?
Answer: You can tell that I love to work in challenging situations and come up with best possible ways to resolve the issues as quickly as possible. Support your answer with an example.
Ques5. What is you r greatest weakness?
Answer: Don’t answer this question in a straight forward way. Always turn you negative in to positives. You can come up with a shortcoming that is not essential for the success in a job.
Ques6. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Answer: Answer this question realistically, be specific about your future goal and growth expectations.
Ques7. What are your salary requirements?
Answer: You should give a salary range keeping in mind the position that you have applied for and your qualification and experience.
Check Here: Railway Exam Eligibility Criteria
Indian Railway Quiz Questions and Answers:
Ques8. Which company undertook the manufacturing of wagon for the first time in 1920?
Answer: Jesaf and Company, Kolkata
Ques9. When did first telephone service (STD/ISD) in Mumbai–New Delhi Rajdhani began?
Answer: 11 October, 1996
Ques10. Who was first female Asstt Station Master in Indian Railway?
Answer: Ms Rinku Sinha and she was appointed in 1994 for Eastern Railway Kolkata Department.
Check Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Ques11. Before independence Asif Ali was the rail minister who was the first rail minister after independence?
Answer: Dr. John Mathai
Ques12. How many states does Himsagar Express passes through?
Answer: 11 States (Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala)
Take a Test Now
Ques13. Which is the only railway station that has all the three rails in operation?
Answer: Dumdum Railway station and there three stations are EMU rail service circular Railway and Metro Railway
Ques14. Two Heritage hotels of Indian railway are located in?
Answer: Puri and Ranchi
Ques15. Which is the highest river bridge manufactured under Konkan Railway?
Answer: Panval River Rail bridge and it is 64 mt. high
Railway Interview Answering Tips:
# Check Out the Organization:
- First of all research the organization. for e.g. you should have knowledge about the different department of railways and how it works.
- You can easily find out this information from the official website.
- You may also gather the information from the employees working there.
- You should always practice commonly asked interview questions and answers with you friend or relative.
- This will give you an opportunity to come up with right answers at the actual interview time.
- Always dress appropriately for the interview. The first impression you make on the interviewer makes a big difference.
- You appearance should be proper and presentable.
# Be Ready:
- You should be ready with your portfolio containing copies of your resume and professional and educational documents. Keep pen and paper for note taking.
- Try to reach the venue ten to five minutes earlier than interview time.
- During the interview be relaxed and calm. Maintain eye contact with the interviewer. Listen to the question completely and take few seconds to frame your answer.
- Tell only what you know. Avoid giving unnecessary information or fake answers.
- Always follow up with a thank you note at the end of the interview.
Essence of This Webpage:
We promise that the preparation material provided to you by www.privatejobshub.in will definitely help you to make an effective impression on the interviewer when you are about to be appeared in a Railway Job Interview. Hope the provided Railway RRB Interview Questions Answers/ Railway Job Interview Questions will be helpful for you.
Hope you guys find this page useful, if yes then appreciate us by sharing your views!!
Check More Useful Links: