Bank Current Affairs 2018 for IBPS PO/RBI/SBI PO, Latest News, Banking Quiz
Bank Current Affairs
Bank Current Affairs 2018: candidates who are interested to get job in banking sector they need to checkout Latest Bank Current Affairs, Banking Quiz etc from this page. Job appliers, who’ve applied for any Bank Recruitment Exam to get Banking sector Jobs such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, RBI Exam or any other exam, they must get Latest Bank News or Updates in Banking Sector from this single page. The below listed vital Details is beneficial for you to prepare well for any competitive exam. Some of the most important Bank Questions and Answers are also given below. So, candidates need to solve Banking sector Questions from below part to get idea of questions asking in Bank Exam Paper.
As per recent survey, we get the information that every year thousands of candidates appear for the Banking Exams to get placed in well reputed bank and there is a huge competition also. So, all the interested candidates who want to make their career in banking sector must remain in touch with the Bank Exam Current Affairs which helps to gather awareness of all the latest information about banking sector. Below provided information about Bank Current Affairs 2018 is well structured by team of www.privatejobshub.in.
Bank Current Affairs
Bank Current Affairs Highlights:
- Indian economy likely to grow by 7.2% in 2018 & 7.4% in 2019: UN
- RBI cuts repo rate by 25 bps to 6%
- Union Government sets aside Rs 10000 crores service tax demand notices on IT firms
- Union Government Fixes Sovereign Gold Bond Rate at Rs 2890/gram
- India INX Gets SEBI go-ahead for Listing of Debt Securities
- Uma Shankar appointed as RBI Executive Director
- State Bank of India announces BIG changes after merger
- RBI reduces debit card transactions at merchant outlets to promote cashless transactions
- Fifth Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement Released by RBI
- ADB Funds $580 Million for Reliances Bangladesh Power Plant Project
- Venezuela launches new virtual currency called Petro
- Paytm Payments Bank Unveils Paytm FASTag Across India
- Corporation Bank launches RuPay Credit Cards
- Axis Bank launched the First Multi-Currency Contactless Card service in India...
- USA President Donald signs USD 692 billion defence budget
- Petro: Venezuela launches new virtual currency...
- RBI to introduce New Re.1 Note
- AIIB grants 1st loan to China to reduce dependence on coal
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6%
- RBI limits Customer liability in Online Banking
- RBI sets up task force for India Public Credit Registry
- RBI to regulate peer-to-peer lending firms as NBFCs: Government
- Government makes mandatory for Banks to match original IDs with photocopies
- HDFC Bank listed in Domestic Systemically Important Banks
- Government notifies Banking Regulation (Amendment) Act, 2017
- India’s Forex reserves cross $400 billion for first time
- NPCI approves Spice Digitals operation under Bharat Bill Payment System
- NPCI gets RBI nod to operate Bharat Bill Payment System
- SBI launches ‘SBI Realty’ portal for home buyers
- Black Money: Automatic Information Sharing with Switzerland from 2019
- RBI to Reconstitute Oversight Committee to Tackle Bad Loans
- RBI identifies 12 Bank Accounts accounting 25% of NPAs to initiate Bankruptcy Proceedings
- RBI to release New batch of Rs 500 Currency Notes
- India’s Forex Reserves reach Life Time High of $381.167 billion
- Vijaya Bank Plans to develop 100 Digital Villages…
- Paytm Launches Payments Bank
Start Now: Online Practice Test For Bank
Ques 1: In April 1980, ____ banks were nationalized in India?
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
Ques 2: The liberalization of Indian Banking and Regulation was done based on recommendation of _______?
1. R Gandhi Committee
2. Narasimham Committee
3. Basel Committee
4. Khusro Committee
Ques 3: Name the micro finance company that becomes the first to start operation as a commercial bank?
1. Pay Tm Bank
2. Vodafone m-Pisa Bank
3. Yes Bank
4. Bandhan Bank
Ques 4: In which year was the Bank of Maharashtra established?
Ques 5: Which of the following regulates Credit Rating agencies in India?
Check Here Complete List: Bank Coaching Centers In India
Ques 6: Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of Bank of Baroda by the government?
1. P. S. Jayakumar
2. Jaykumar Sharma
3. Shiv Pal Sharma
4. Ajay Shankar
Ques 7: South Indian Bank has its headquarter in which state?
1. Tamil Nadu
3. Andhra Pradesh
Read More: Why Do We Join Banking Sector??
Ques 8: The first Indian RRB that achieved Core Banking Solution (CBS) in 2011 is ________?
1. Pallavan Bank
2. Rushikulya Gramya Bank (RGB)
3. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
4. Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
Ques 9: Headquarters of HUDCO is in ____?
2. New Delhi
Ques 10: The headquarter of ONICRA is _________.
Also Read Out: General Awareness Questions for IBPS
Dear candidates, above provided Bank Question and Answers are helpful for you to prepare well for any Bank Examination. You’re advised to stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest information about Bank Current Affairs 2018 and also bookmark our web portal for getting latest Bank Updates etc on your instant access.
Applicants, you may also follow us on Face Book or Google plus to fetch latest updates about Bank Current Affairs on your timeline wall directly. If you want to send your feedback then you may leave their comment in below stated comment box. All The Best for Your Exam!!!