CAT Answer Key 2017–2018 | 26th Nov Exam (Set-A, B, C, D) Key iimcat.ac.in
CAT Answer Key
CAT Answer Key 2017: Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) is all set to issue CAT Answer Key of Set-A, Set-B, Set-C and Set-D. Candidates, who want to participate for Common Admission Test 2017 on 26th November 2017, may get idea of their marks in Common Admission Test for Management Programmes, by going through this page. on the basis of CAT 2017, admission will be given to the candidates in MBA and PGDM Progarmmes.
This Page Includes:
- How to download CAT Exam Solution
- Link to download CAT Exam Answer Key
- How to Calculate Marks through Exam Solutions?
- Some essential Facts
Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) organizes Management Aptitude Test primarily to evaluate and shortlist candidates for the post graduate programme. You can also know how to evaluate marks through CAT 2017 Answer Key by going through this page. Checkout this page that is designed by the team of www.privatejobshub.in to get the steps to download CAT Answer Key 2018.
CAT Answer Key
Indian Institutes of Management
Date of Exam
Steps to download CAT Nov Exam Answer Key
- Willing candidates need to official portal of CAT 2017 Exam that is iimcat.ac.in.
- Go to ‘Know More’ a section that is given at the top menu bar on home page.
- Select suitable link to download Common Admission Test Answer Key 2017.
- After that PDF file containing CAT Answer Sheet of Set-A, Set-B, Set-C and Set-D will open on your system.
- Take print out of Common Admission Test Exam Solution and get idea of marks in exam.
How to Calculate Marks through CAT Exam Solutions?
- In Common Admission Test, 3 Marks are given for each correct solution.
- There is negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect solution.
- For each correct answer, candidates will be given positive marks and for incorrect answers negative marks.
- Check your solution from the solution Sheet one by one and given marks on your paper.
- Finally calculate all marks and get estimated idea of your marks in examination.
Official Link - Common Admission Test Answer Sheet
Know these Facts:
CAT stands for Common Admission Test and those candidates who will qualify the exam they may attend the Personal Interview (PI), Group Discussion (GD). The admission will be done on basis of overall marks secured by the contenders in score card, Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
Get Complete List: CAT Participating Institutes
Apart from this, contender’s academic performance and work experience is also taken into consideration at the time of admission. The Indian Institutes of Management have also release their own admission procedure and criteria for providing admission.
Gain information on: CAT Selection Criteria
- Date of Examination: 26/11/2017
- Availability of Common Admission Test Exam Solution: December 2017
- Result Announcement Date: Second week of December, 2017
CAT Exam Updates