How To Crack CLAT 2018 Exam | Preparation Tips, New Tricks & Strategies
How To Crack CLAT
How To Crack CLAT 2018: On the rotational basis, National Law Universities (NLUs) in India organize the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT). Chances are that The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS)would execute CLAT 2018. People go for this exam to secure admission inBA LLB (Hons), BSc LLB (Hons), BBA LLB (Hons), BSW LLB (Hons), B.Com. LLB (Hons) and LLM programmes on offer at the NLUs. If you’re the one who is planning to be appear for the examination, you may find here amazing CLAT 2018 Preparation Tips with New Tricks & Strategies.
Every year, Common Law Admission Test conducts for those candidates, who want to take admission in under-graduate and post-graduate Law courses of LL.B. & LL.M. The 2-hour-long Online CLAT comprises 200 objective type questions. So, you may prepare for CLAT Exam without coaching then this article can extremely useful to you.This Common Law Admission Test is basically conducted on 5 topics which are: Legal Aptitude, English, GK, Mathematical Ability, and Logical Ability. Candidates practicing for CLAT Exam must study these topics in depth with some Strategies for a good preparation.
Best Preparation Strategies to Crack CLAT Exam
Let’s go through some Best Preparation Tips and Tricks regarding How to Crack CLAT Exam which are presented below:
Read The Newspaper:
You must choose one proper national daily newspaper and read it every day. Read the newspaper from top to bottom spending at least an hour daily. This creates more reading speed brushes up your English and gives you an advantage in the GK section.
Scheduling the Paper Ahead:
- Earlier than participating for the final examination a person needs will have to set up the finest approach for the examination.
- A person will have to recognize their power and faults and prepare the exam head on the basis of it.
- Custody a sturdy topic at the head facilitates in receiving in the surge and may also action as a confidence inoculation.
Don’t Answer the Confusing Questions First:
If the candidate is irresolute regarding some problems, then they should remain on enduring in their intellect during the exam, which may slow down their presentation. Therefore, they must be solved at the end.
Also Check: CLAT Eligibility
- Applicants must separate their every day learning hours judiciously and as per prerequisite on broadsheet, magazines, novel, answering model and earlier problem papers, answering logical reasoning and arithmetic queries and engrossing awareness.
- While CLAT is made up of 200 questions which are to be solved in a measly 120 min, each person wants to make some tricks to attempt the exam.
See this also: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
Elegant and Choosy Learning
- Answering earlier queries paper (previous year questions) shapes the most imperative element of the practicing for a person.
- It’s approximately fixed if a person aspires to take into the best law institution in India.
- Candidates should check out the previous year question papers as numerous times as suitable and as well as one must maintain a way of time obtained by them to answer the previous papers in sort to examine their presentation successfully.
Study according Latest Syllabus & Pattern of CLAT:
Those aspirants are going to appear in CLAT, should know about updated CLAT Syllabus and exam Pattern. Contenders must prepare according to it and cover all the topics thoroughly. You may take help from the previous year papers as well as from the latest sample papers of CLAT exam.
For the better preparation, contenders must prepare their notes of the important topics, lengthy topics and may more. These notes are save your time and easy to learn from the notes rather than books. Self made notes will help you to in several ways. During the exam, you will remember all the things at the single review of the notes.
You may see: How To Study At The Last Minute For Exams
Contenders should solve previous year papers just because they get hint regarding the questions asked in the exam. Previous Year Papers come to know about the level or type of questions asked in the exam.
Those have any doubts in any subject, they should try to solve it. In case, you don’t have solution and consult with the faculty and friends and clear your all doubts with them. Before the examination, contenders should clear their all doubt which help you to score good marks.
CLAT Exam Pattern:
- Those candidates are appearing in CLAT exam 2018 must go well and know all about the exam pattern.
- The 2 hour duration’s paper will be consisting 200 MCQ questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be a 25 % negative marking for every wrong answer.
The questions will be from the following sections:
- Reasoning – 40 Q
- Legal Aptitude – 50 Q
- English & Comprehension – 40 Q
- Elementary Mathematics – 20 Q
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs – 50 Q
Also Check: CLAT Exam Pattern
Syllabus for CLAT
English including comprehension:
The English section will be based on comprehension passages and grammar. In the comprehension section, candidates will be questioned on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, meanings of words used therein etc. The grammar section requires correction of incorrect grammatical sentences, filling of blanks in sentences with appropriate words, etc
Check out: English Preparation for Competitive Exams
General Knowledge and Currents Affairs–
In this section, question will be asked on general awareness including static general knowledge. The questions of current affairs arechecking the knowledge of current affairs.
The section of mathematics will be conducted to check the ability of candidates on elementary mathematics
Important: How to Prepare for Math’s Exam
Recommended Books for Preparation:
Word Power Made Easy
English Is Easy
M. K. Pandey
Objective Arithmetic & Analytical And Logical Reasoning
Manorama Year Book
Universal’s LLB Entrance Guide
Want Help in Preparation> Get Preparation Material
Frequently Asked Question:
What is CLAT?
ANS. CLAT is Common LAW Admission Test which conducts for the purpose of providing admission to various National Law Universities in the country. It is an all India entrance examination, conducted on rotation by 17 National Law Universities (NLUs.The main purpose of CLAT is to providelist of candidates on the basis of ‘merit-cum-preference’for every university for getting admission in UG & PG courses according to eligibility, reservation and other criteria laid down under the respective statutes of the participating Universities.
Who conducts CLAT?
ANS. Common LAW Admission Test has conducted by rotation in the order of their establishment. The first CLAT exam was conducted by NLSIU Bangalore in 2008, and now, the ninth exam of CLAT will be organizedby Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
How to apply for CLAT?
ANS. For the applying, you have to fill online form which is available on the official website that is clat.ac.in from starting date.
Check Related Links
Which is the Law Schools Participating in CLAT?
ANS. The below given schools are participating in CLAT, so have a look…….
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- National Academy of Legal Study and Research University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal(NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University,Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram ManoharLohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack (NLUO)
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJAA)
- DamodaramSanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam (DSNLU)
- Tamil Nadu National Law School, Tiruchirappalli (TNNLS)
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai (MNLU)
Do I have to separately purchase Application Form?
ANS. No, normally CLAT Application Form is provided with the information brochure.
What are the entrance exams one needs to take to get admission to the top Law colleges?
ANS.It depends on the preferences the main exams in question here are the following: CLAT, AILET, IP CET (LAW), SET, LSAT, Christ College and ULSAT.
For getting the details relevant to any career aspect such as latest jobs, admissions, entrance examinations, admit cards, counselling, exam schedule etc must visit our web portal privatejobshub.in any time. You people may also follow us on Google+ or Facebook to get the latest updates time to time.
Have a look on below given links