How to Prepare For PCS Exam 2018–19 (Pre/ Mains Exam Tips & Tricks)
How to Prepare For PCS Exam
How to Prepare For PCS Exam 2018: Provincial Civil services is shortly refereed as PCS. How to Prepare For PCS Exam in an efficient manner is a common question stuck in mind of applicants preparing for civil service exam.
There is no need to worry any more, as we are listing Complete Preparation Guide, Tips & Tricks suggested by PCS Toppers. There is a need to work in a smarter way to score well in PCS Pre/ Mains Exam.
How to Prepare For PCS Exam 2018, Check Here
It’s not simple to score high in Provincial Civil services Exam. Here are some guidelines & strategies which assists you in better preparation of PCS Civil Service Exam. By following these tips, you may crack PCS 2018 Paper.
To gain more details about How to Prepare For PCS Exam 2018-19, you have to go through this page equipped by team of www.privatejobshub.in. And, you must read PCS Exam Tips & Tricks and Preparation Plan from Toppers point of view.
How To Prepare For PCS Exam
9 Tricks for Cracking PCS Exam
Applicants, who’re planning to apply for Provincial Civil services exam, they may start studying a few days or a few weeks in advance. Now, for PCS 2018 Exam, you are required to recognize the fundamental history and geography of the state that you are attempting it in. Some tricks are also provided here, must go through it.
- PCS Examinationis the state exams, so one should be well attentive of the history and geography of the particular state.
- Since PCS is a civil service examination, contender should be ready for a high complexity level and mentally ready for putting in a good amount of hard work.
- Though the exam is a state exam, one must have essential knowledge of the country, the most recent happenings in the country too. For that the aspirant must start reading national newspaper in order to remain themselves well up to date of the happenings in and around the world.
- Applicants should pay particular concentration in enhancing their general knowledge. They should be prepared to become skilled at new things every moment.
- For the meeting, the candidates should be well prepared with the local language, culture and custom.
- Since the exam is conducted by UPSC, the pattern remains the similar, i.e. prelims first, then the mains and then the interview. But the small states go for the mains directly.
- Candidates should read PCS previous year question papers and try and resolve them. This will give them an idea of the pattern and make them relaxed with it.
- Contenders must keep appearing for the mock papers and should keep a check on the time because with an excellent preparation, it is very significant to attempt all questions in time.
- It is advisable for the students to appear for both the PCS and UPSC exams at the same time, because the syllabus is almost same with a minor difference.
Get Here: ALL PSC Question Papers
You should be psychologically set for high difficulty levels and for extra attention, you should be paid to gaining general knowledge, it is a must. You may also attempt previous year papers and mock tests and may refer to a teacher or a coaching institute.
Also, it is extremely required for you to purchase all the related study materials and books to prepare well for exam. Now, go through below listed Special Tips for Studentsto prepare for PCS Examination.
5 Vital Tips To Crack PCS Exam
- If you have sufficient time for the exam, choose a chapter you are weak in and one that is essential from the exam standpoint.
- Or if you do not have adequate time, pick a chapter that you are relaxed, have not practiced enough and that is an main chapter
- Give priority to important chapters if you have not revised them or not practiced sufficient questions on them.
- If exams are just approaching, leave out any new chapter because it will make a lot of pressure and anyway you cannot master it adequate for the exam.
- Keep in mind significant milestones coming up, such as mock tests or school exams, festivals or family functions.
Check here- how to prepare for written exam
Some General Tricks and Tips Suggested by PCS Toppers:
Follow NCERT books as it will help you in knowing concepts and study material plays a crucial role in preparation of exam.Do not give much emphasis on UP PCS syllabus. The whole thing listed in PCS syllabus is not important.
Prepare your personal notes as you will know more from it and it also assists you in revision point of view. Start practice through previous year questions paper as it will guide in time management too.
Who conducts PCS Exam?
UPSC is the chief government sector which performs competitive test to appoint eligible candidates. Number of candidates appears for Provincial Civil a service which is performed every season on extensive in all the big and small places of India. PCS hire the well educated candidates for the civil services employment.
Civil Services are the top professional option for the young generation of India. Currently, It is the desired careers of several applicants, who try to achieve the best of succeed. The fantastic opportunity that get, to change the community you live in, makes this amongst the most regular career option that the learners choose.
Check Here: The Secrets" - Toppers Don't Share With Anyone
Hope, you get all details about How to Prepare For PCS Exam 2018–19. Aspirants are recommended to refer these tips to score well in PCS Recruitment Exam. You’re advised to bookmark our web portal for getting latest updates regarding the same on your instant access. Thank you…