Gujarat Current Affairs 2018 in Gujarati (Latest News/Facts) GK Ques-Ans
Gujarat Current Affairs
Gujarat Current Affairs 2018: Contenders, who are going to appear in upcoming competitive examinations and searching for Latest Gujarat Current Affairs, can check Latest News, Facts and GK Questions and Answers related to Gujarat state on this page!!
These days a huge number of candidates are preparing for government jobs such as banks, UPSC, SSC, railways and other. To score well in these exams it is essential to have good knowledge of Current Affairs and GK, Aspirants can boost up their practice by reading all latest updates related to current events uttered below.
Gujarat Current Affairs 2018
Applicants can obtain articles of Gujarat General Knowledge Questions and Answers associated to Gujarat panorama from this page by online mode. We all know, every competitive exam has general awareness section and this topic comprises of question based on General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
So, we are here to provide you latest news about Gujarat Latest News with GK Quiz. Attain, rest information regarding Gujarat Current Affairs 2018 through this page that is well prepared by the team of www.privatejobshub.in
Gujarat Current Affairs
Highlights of Gujarat Current Affairs
- Now, Gujarati made compulsory in all schools of Gujarat
- Vadodara City Police uses PriyaPrakashVarrier's 'wink' to raise awareness about safe driving
- BharatsinhSolanki resigns as Congress Gujarat chief
- AmitChavda Replaces BharatsinhSolanki as New Gujarat Congress Chief
- Centre not Concerned About Serious Issues like Employment, Education: Mevani
- RajyaSabha polls: All three BJP candidates elected unopposed from Rajasthan
- Indian Navy’s Heron Drone Crashes in Gujarat’s Porbandar
- Opinion by ShashiTharoor | Congress Must Point Out That We Too Share Hinduism
- Boat Carrying 13 Capsizes in Gujarat's Mahisagar River, One Dead
- NCERT Drops ‘Anti-Muslim’ from Chapter on Gujarat Riots in Class 12 Textbook
- GTU Winter Session 2017 Exam Results Declared at gtu.ac.in, Check Now
- GTU Results for Winter Session 2017 Declared at gtu.ac.in; Check Now!
- GUJCET 2018 Registration Begins on 23rd March 2018; Exam on 23rd April 2018
- At least 26 killed as truck going to a marriage falls into drain in Gujarat's Bhavnagar
- Gujarat panchayat poll results: As it happened
Check Out Latest: Current Affairs
Questions Answers Quiz of Gujarat Current Affairs:
Question 1 who was the last Hindu ruler of Gujarat
Question 2 Who forgave the pilgrimage pilgrimage?
Question 3 Who was the last Hindu ruler of Gujarat
Question 4 Who was the last Hindu ruler of Gujarat
Also Read Here: Samanya Gyan Darpan
Question 5 who established the independent power of Gujjar reaction in Gujarat?
Question 6which one is the largest national park in Gujarat
1. Vansda National Park
2. Marine National Park
3. Blackbuck National Park
4. Gir Forest National Park
Question 7Surat is located on the banks of the river
Question 8The Ahmedabad city was founded by Ahmed I in the year
Also Check: National Current Affairs
Question 9which one is the largest District of Gujarat?
Question 10Total number of Parliamentary constituency in Gujarat is
Question 11The Union government was organized a two-day BRICS Wellness workshop in which city starting on September 10?
Question 12World suicide Prevention day is celebrated on which date annually to provide worldwide commitment and action to prevent suicides?
1. 9th September
2. 10th September
3. 11th September
4. 12th September
Current Highlights: Political Current Affairs
Question 13Which of the following states have ratified Goods and Service Tax bill on 8th September 2016 to simplify the taxation by implementing single tax rates across the country?
1. Manipur and Meghalaya
2. New Delhi and Arunachal Pradesh
3. Madhya Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh
4. Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya
Question 14 Who has been appointed as Prime Minister of Kazakhstan by the President NursultanNazarbayev on September 9th 2016?
Question 15Union Government has given in-principle approval to set up the Laser Interferometer Gravitational-wave Observatory Lab in which state?
Question 16how many states have ratified the Goods and Service Tax Constitution amendment bill as on 08th September 2016?
You Can Also Check: Latest Online Quiz
Question 17Whichprogramme is celebrated every year from September 1st to 7th to spread the word regarding the importance of nutrition for every child?
1. National Nutrition Week
2. National Health Week
3. National Hygienic Week
4. National Wellness Week
Question 18Which country hosted the eleventh meeting of the Group of G20 summit during 4th and 5th of September 2016?
Question 19The International Day of Charity is being observed on which date annually to promote charitable efforts made to alleviate poverty across the world?
1. September 4th
2. September 5th
3. September 6th
4. September 7th
Question 20Teacher’s is being celebrated on September 5 annually across the country since which year in honor and deference of Dr. SarvepaalliRadhakrishnan?
Get Here: Sports Current Affairs
We really hope the above-provided information will beneficial for you. All the best for your upcoming exams! If you have any question related to above post then drop your comment in below provided comment box, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
To get updates on Gujarat Current Affairs 2018 stay tuned with us! Our team of www.privatejobshub.in is preparing more pages on Gujarat Current Affairs and GK Questions and Answers.
So stay with us you can bookmarks this page by using Ctrl+ D button, if you want to get all the latest updates via mail then must subscribe our free mail services by submitting your mail ID with us!
Have a Look On Below Given Links: