International Day Of Yoga 2017– 21st June World Yoga Day Celebration
International Day Of Yoga
International Day Of Yoga 2017: On 21st June World Yoga Day or International Day of Yoga is celebrated every year.
Let us know more about yoga… what is Yoga? Yoga is the deepest word which brings thousands of thoughts at the time of its pronunciation. Yoga is very important and advantageous for all the human being if it is practiced by all on daily basis in the early morning. It is one of the essential and invaluable gifts which we get from our elders or Indian tradition. It helps the human body to work properly and also it effects on the brain system. It brings positivity which creates peace and calmness all over. This day is celebrated all over the world on 21st June. Yoga is an priceless gift of ancient Indian tradition. We celebrate the International Day Of Yoga on 21st June as a World Yoga Day. Read more….
The Yoga changes everyone’s lifestyle and creates awareness and it is very beneficial to deal with the changes in climate. Prime Minister Narendra Modi said “Let us work towards adopting an International Yoga Day”,The origin of Yoga is in India it is a 5,000-year-old physical, mental and religious practice.
The main Aims of Yoga is to transform both body and mind. The United Nations General Assembly was declared June 21st as the International Day of Yoga on December 11 in 2014. International Yoga Day hold at Chandigarh and Only 1,600 from public find place in main event. Around 30,000 contributors are expected to take part in the one-hour event, in which 10,000 each will be from Chandigarh, Punjab and Haryana. The announcement of June 21st as International Day of Yoga came after the call for the acceptance by Hon’ble Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi during his address to UN General Assembly on September 27, 2014, where the Modi affirmed that:
"Yoga is an invaluable gift of India's ancient tradition . It embodies unity of mind and body; thought and action; restraint and fulfillment; harmony between man and nature; a holistic approach to health and well-being. It is not about exercise but to discover the sense of oneness with yourself, the world and the nature. "
Knwo More About: Yoga For Students
News about International Day Of Yoga
- The first ever National Yoga Olympiad to be organized on June 18th-20th, 2017 by NCERT under HRD in association with Ministry of AYUSH. 25 state level teams will be participating in the event.
- Secretary, Ministry of AYUSH released a mascot on June 10th, 2017 at Chandigarh for yoga festival.
- Caption contest on Facebook and Twitter will be initated on 15th June, 2017.
- Live video talk by Swami Ramdev ji on 15th June, 2017 at 7:30pm
Read Also: How to Improve Memory Power Tips
Benefits of Yoga:
- Enhances vitality, focus, memory and productivity
- Stabilizes the body, mind and emotions
- Strengthens and stabilizes the spine
- Can relieve back pain, stress, anxiety and tension
- Can relieve from chronic ailments and improves overall health
- Enhances teamwork and communication
- Imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfillment
Also Read: 5 Reason Why Morning Study Is Effective
21st June World Yoga Day Celebration:
The celebration of the 21st June World Yoga Day is hold up by various universal leaders. The yoga Day is celebrating by the people of more than 170 countries comprising USA, China, Canada, etc. This day celebrated on international level, on this day the many activities organizing like yoga training campus, yoga competitions and so other different activates to grow the knowledge about yoga benefits among the peoples across the world.
The Yoga is celebrated to provide the complete knowledge about yoga, they have to know that doing yoga practice regularly guide to the better mental, physical and intellectual health. The members of observer states, on the day of Yoga like United Nations system s, other international, regional, civil society, government or private section associations, gather to celebrate the International Day of Yoga in suitable way.
Must Check: Useful Memory Techniques
Objectives of World Yoga Day
International Day of Yoga has been adopted to fulfill the following objectives:
- To let people know the wonderful and ordinary benefits of yoga.
- To join people to the nature by working yoga.
- Make people get used of thought through yoga.
- Describe awareness of people universal towards the holistic profits of yoga.
- To decrease the rate of health demanding diseases across the world.
- To get communities more close together from busy schedule for spending a day to concentrate on health only.
- To increase development and spread the peace throughout the world.
- To get them relief from the help people stress of their bad situations by yoga
- To make stronger the global synchronization among individuals through yoga.
- To aware the peoples about physical and mental diseases and solutions through practicing yoga and to make a better health
- Make people know their privileges of good health and healthy life style
- To get win over the health confronts through usual yoga practice.
- Through Yoga, encourage improved metal and physical health of people.
Do You Know: How To Develop Powerful Concentration
Latest News about International Yoga Day
- PM Modi says the Duraiappah Stadium is a symbol of optimism and economic development
- Yoga tourism: Foreign delegation to participate in International Yoga Day celebrations in India
- PM Modi taking steps to ensure 'corruption-free' governance: Ramdev
- AYUSH Ministry Releases Song For International Yoga Day
- Haryana Declares Holiday In Offices During First 2 Working Hours
- 9 Chinese Cities To Host Yoga Day Celebrations
- Yoga Day To Be Held At Potters Fields Park In London
- Yoga Day Event At 7 Places In Delhi
A body without disease, tremor-free breath, tension-free mind, shyness-free intellect, fixation-free memory and stress free life are the signs of an ideal life because of Yoga. So, Let’s celebrate the International Yoga Day on 21st June, 2017, and support the mission of our Hon’ble PM Shri Narendra Modi.