RBI Syllabus 2018 Download Detailed (Clerk/JE/Asst Manager) Exam Pattern PDF
RBI Syllabus 2018: Reserve Bank of India has issue latest RBI Syllabus. So, candidates can download detailed syllabus from here. RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India and it is one leading bank in banking sectors in India nation and it conducts recruitment examination for selection to Assistant Manager, Clerk and Junior Engineer (JE) Posts. If you have applied and planning to prepare for the online exam then you need download PDF of RBI Exam Syllabus to get success in Reserve Bank of India Recruitment exam. For the ease of contenders we have given entire RBI Exam Syllabus along with RBI Paper Pattern on this page. So, candidates need to start their preparation accordingly.
You can also download the RBI Syllabus in PDF form from official site via online process. Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Recruitment examinations for filling up vacant positions of Assistant Manager, Clerk and Junior Engineer (JE). Shortlisted candidates will only eligible to proceed for further selection process that is interview/ document verification. Candidates may get the whole information regarding Reserve Bank of India Exam Syllabus from the below section of this page which is prepared by the team members of www.privatejobshub.in. Candidates can get RBI Syllabus 2018 directly by pressing below given official link
Preparation Material for RBI Exam
RBI JE Recruitment Syllabus : Civil Engineering topics
- Basic design principles of reinforced cement concrete and knowledge of IS:456
- Preliminary design principles of steel members and knowledge of IS:800
- Estimation and quantity surveying, Analysis of rates with knowledge of current market availability of materials, makes and rates and also interpreting building drawings
- Calculation of area/volume of various geometrical shapes, mode of measurements as per IS: 1200.
- Surveying and contouring.
- Building materials their uses and makes, physical & chemical properties, procedures of standard tests of building material and finished products.
- Construction technology.
- Water proofing materials and technology.
- Water purification.
- Sanitary and plumbing Engineering.
- Water conservation techniques.
- Green building norms and materials.
- Basics of other civil engineering subjects.
Want help in Preparation? Get Tips: Practice Which Helps In Preparation
RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus: Electrical Engineering topics
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Lighting design of office areas.
- Transformers, Working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- Pumping systems.
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightening arrestor, etc.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Energy conservation techniques.
- LT distribution system. cabling/internal wring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Basics of elevators design, electrical safeties protections, controllers, etc.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
Get Here: 5 Tips To Complete Exam On Time
RBI JE Exam Pattern:
In RBI Junior Engineer Exam Pattern, total questions will be 150 of 200 marks and time duration will be of 2 hours.
Name of Tests (Objective)
No. of Questions
02 Hours (composite)
Take a Test
RBI Assistant Manager Syllabus:
Accounting Standards, Introduction to Accounting Standards, Overview of Accounting Standard
- AS 1: Disclosure of Accounting Policies
- AS 2: Valuation of Inventories
- AS 3: Cash Flow Statements
- AS 6: Depreciation Accounting
- AS 7: Construction Contracts
- AS 9: Revenue Recognition
- AS 10: Accounting for Fixed Assets
- AS 13: Accounting for Investments
- AS 14: Accounting for Amalgamation - Financial statements of Company- Preparation of financial statements- Cash flow Statement (Profit and Loss Account, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement)-Profit/Loss prior to incorporation Accounting for Bonus Issue, Amalgamation and Reconstruction, Average Due Date and Account Current, Self-Balancing Ledgers, Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations, Accounts from Incomplete Records, Accounting for Special Transactions
Check Here: How Students Can Manage Their Study Timing
RBI Syllabus for Business Laws:
The Indian Contract Act, 1872, the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881, The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965, The Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
The Companies Act, 2013, Preliminary, Prospectus, Share and Share capital
Principles of Business Ethics, Environment Issues, Ethics in Workplace, Ethics in Marketing and Consumer Protection, Ethics in Accounting and Finance
RBI Syllabus for Communication:
Elements of Communication, Communication in Business Environment, Basic Understanding of Legal Deeds and Documents
RBI Cost Accounting Syllabus:
Introduction to Cost Accounting, Materials, Labor, Overheads, Non-Integrated Accounts, Methods, Job and Batch, Contract, Operating, Process and Operation, Standard Costing, Marginal Costing, Budgets and Budgetary Control
RBI Syllabus for Financial Management:
Scope and Objectives of Financial Management, Time Value of Money, Financial Analysis and Planning, Financing Decisions, Types of Financing, Investment Decisions, Management of working capital
RBI Income-tax Syllabus:
The Income-tax Act, 1961, Basic concepts, Residential status and scope of total income, Incomes which do not form part of total income ( Sec 10), 5 Heads of income, Provisions of Clubbing, Set-off and carry forward of losses, Deductions from gross total income, Computation of total income and tax payable. Provisions concerning Advance tax and TDS, Provisions for filing of return of income.
Concepts and general principles, Charge of service tax and Valuation, Payment of service tax and filing of returns.
Concepts and general principles, Input Tax Credits and Composition Scheme for Small Dealers, VAT Procedures
Bank Preparation Material
RBI Exam Syllabus for Advanced Accounting:
Conceptual Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements Accounting Standards
- AS 4: Contingencies and Events occurring after the Balance Sheet Date
- AS 5: Net Profit or Loss for the Period, Prior Period Items and Changes in Accounting Policies
- AS 11: The Effects of Changes in Foreign Exchange Rates
- AS 12: Accounting for Government Grants
- AS 16: Borrowing Costs
- AS 19: Leases
- AS 20: Earnings per Share
- AS 26: Intangible Assets
- AS 29: Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- Advanced Issues in Partnership Accounts, Company Accounts, Employee stock option plan and Buy back of securities, Amalgamation and Reconstruction, Underwriting of shares and debentures, Redemption of debentures, Accounting for Special Transactions, Insurance Companies, Banking Companies, Electricity Companies, Departmental accounts, Branch accounts including foreign branches
Read Here: How To Make A Study Plan For Exam
Auditing and Assurance:
Auditing Concepts, Auditing and Assurance Standards, Preparation for an Audit, Internal Control, Vouching, Verification of Assets and Liabilities, Company Audit, Audit Report, Special Audits Information Technology Computer software, Data Storage, Retrievals and Data Base Management Systems, Computer Networks & Network Security, Internet and other technologies, Flowcharts, Decision Tables
Business Environment, Business Policy and Strategic Management, Strategic Analyses Strategic Planning, Formulation of Functional Strategy, Strategy Implementation and Control, Reaching Strategic Edge
RBI Assistant Manager Exam Pattern:
Read Now: How To Maximize Your Score In Exam
RBI Syllabus for Clerk Exam:
RBI Clerk Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
Order and Ranking
Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
Reserve Bank of India Syllabus for Computer Aptitude
History and Generation of Computers
Introduction to Computer Organisation
Computer Hardware and I/O Devices
MS Office Suit and Short cut keys
Basics of DBMS
Number System and Conversions
Computer and Network Security
RBI Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
Approximation and Simplification
Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)
RBI English Language Syllabus:
Vocabulary based questions
Paragraph Based Questions (Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
RBI Syllabus for General / Financial Awareness
Govt. Schemes and Policies
Candidates may get the RBI Syllabus 2018 through this page. If you want to know more about RBI Manager Recruitment Exam/ RBI Manager Syllabus, RBI Junior Engineer Syllabus etc then stay connected with our web portal www.privatejobshub. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates regarding RBI Syllabus/ Government Bank Jobs etc directly on your timeline. Candidates can also bookmark the web portal by pressing Ctrl+D option. If you find any difficulty regarding RBI 2018 Syllabus then drop your queries in the comment box which is provided below.